Larian Studios
Posted By: Miskine Few questions about the Xbox One multiplayer - 27/10/15 12:42 PM
Hello

This game looks awesome and there's 90% of chances that I buy it but I have some questions first.

-If I play on my console with my profile and a friend on his profile, can we both create and play a character? Or I'll be the only one with a "real" character and my friend's will be a random character that joined my game and will not be saved?

-Do we both need a valid Xbox One Gold membership to play local multiplayer on my console? That might sound stupid but I remember it was needed in Sacred 2 on Xbox 360.

-Can we create characters, start and play a new game for a while on my console and then continue playing together with these characters on our own consoles via Xbox Live later?

-Finally, can I continue the game in solo mode with a character that I created on a multiplayer game?

I know there's a lot of questions and my english if far from perfect so excuse me if my questions are hardly understandable, I hope someone finds the time to answer me, thanks a lot in advance, have a nice day! ;)
1) Yes if you start the game you both can create a character.
2) For local multiplayer you don't need xbox gold membership it's just splitscreen multiplayer.
3) Yes you can, but you have to start the game and he has to join in your game then.
4) If the other player leaves the game his character will be added to your party so you can control it.

Hope I'm correct in all these things but that's how I understood it.
Aight that's pretty much what I thought, thank you ;)
If anyone want to confirm or infirm this, you're welcome.

That is correct.
© Larian Studios forums