Larian Studios
Posted By: cvv11 Bug with a locked lever in Hiberheim? - 06/11/15 08:50 AM
In Hiberheim there's a gate with a locked lever. I found a buried key nearby (Tiny Golden Key) but the lever still doesn't open the gate. Is it a bug?

Can't remember how this worked in vanilla. It's a small thing but it's really bugging me so thanks for help!
Posted By: Lord Sid Re: Bug with a locked lever in Hiberheim? - 06/11/15 12:06 PM
I have exactly the same problem and stuck on this place. The lever simply not working, with or without the key and you can no longer lockpick it. Please fix it.
I had the same problem, you can however "workaround" it, just use the teleport spell (Jahan has got it right from the start) to get behind the gate.
Posted By: xo0orpheus Re: Bug with a locked lever in Hiberheim? - 06/11/15 02:51 PM
I'm not able to teleport past because the target is blocked/out of sight type thing. Plus, how do you get all 4 around? I've a PC with teleport as well as Jahan.

Thanks in advance! I'm really stuck here, this is frustrating. The Tiny Golden Key doesn't work.
Hi, that's not so hard at all.. ;-)

Take ome of the source hunters with a teleporter pyramid. Detach him/her from the rest of the group.

You might want to move Jahan a bit upwards the slope so you have a decent view beyond the wall.
Now you should be able to teleport the pyramid guy, aim for the small bushes area near the right side of the gate, should work.

After teleporting, switch to the other pyramid guy and use his pyramid - team reunited again. ;-)

Posted By: xo0orpheus Re: Bug with a locked lever in Hiberheim? - 06/11/15 04:03 PM
Ah! It worked.

Thanks so much.
Posted By: cvv11 Re: Bug with a locked lever in Hiberheim? - 06/11/15 10:25 PM
Couldn't throw the pyramid over so I just used the Air teleport spell. My character got beat up a bit but all was well in the end :)

Bug should be fixed tho.
Posted By: Exar Re: Bug with a locked lever in Hiberheim? - 08/11/15 04:55 PM
i had this problem.
Thanks for sharing solution. I didn't even think about it.
© Larian Studios forums