Larian Studios
So when I teleport to ZixZax after touching a star stone, the desk at that location is missing. Once looking through the telescope and head to the next place, half of the vases are either empty or missing completely. The Last Chest acts as if she's talked to me. I've uninstalled the game completely trying to get rid of this error. This includes deleting folders. Cloud saves are disabled and have been forever. I did have the beta version of the game years ago, so there could be something weird going on with that maybe, but I'm not sure where to look. I have been here several times with various characters over the last few weeks, but since this happened, I get the error consistently, even across different profiles. Hope that helps someone to figure this out.
Just an update, I uninstalled DOSEE from Steam and I deleted the stuff under Documents. Once I reinstalled, I still get an error saying something about a file called Main under Shared. Not sure how this can exist after a full uninstall. I deleted the directories even.

Edit: I deleted documents but not the main directory under Steam. There was still the Public directory after a reinstall. Going to play totally vanilla up to the End of Time. Bet it was a mod.

Edit 2: Welp, it's not a mod. I uninstalled everything again and I still get missing desk at the imps and missing vases and empty vases and bookshelves at the Weaver's place. Something is hidden somewhere on the computer that tracks that stuff but I can't find it.
© Larian Studios forums