Larian Studios
Posted By: Michael_Larian UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 09:38 AM
Hello everyone.

First of all, we're sorry about the delay in giving you an update on this. It took us some time to collect all the data. To make a long story short, there have been some problems with the shipping process of the Limited Collector's Editions, but we expect them to be all sorted by today (September 21).

At present:
For most (over 90%) people who ordered via Shopify the packages are already on their way. The others will be sent out tomorrow latest.

Everyone whose package was delayed until end of this week has been contacted via email.

We’re very sorry about this. Thank you so much for your patience and we’ll hope you'll enjoy the CE when it arrives!

The Larian Team
Posted By: Feuloup Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 09:56 AM
No, I have not been contacted by email or anything else despite my package is still delayed.

No, I have not been answered after contacting the support of Larian Studios.

So now what happens?
Posted By: Amatyr Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 10:08 AM
Also, not been contacted directly about any delay. Do you mean to actually say "Everyone who emailed us to complain has had a reply?" as I've not sent any direct email because I was monitoring the situation on these forums instead.

I notice that the tracking now says that
Thu, 21.09.17 11:30 Radefeld, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

So at least it looks like they've finally worked out how to give a parcel to DHL!
Posted By: Ajantis Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 10:19 AM
I've also not been contacted from Larian..

And I wrote a Mail Tuesday (19.) to your support and am still waiting for a response.

Happyshops answered me on Tuesday (19.) evening with this Mail:
"
Hallo,

wir sind gerade noch dabei alles zu versenden.
Sobald Ihr Paket an die Post übergeben ist, wird sich der Sendungsstatus ändern.

Ich wünsche Ihnen einen angenehmen Tag."

Since then there were no more changes in my delivery-status. It still says, that the package has not jet been given to DHL.
And I am from Germany, so there should be no bigger issues to deal with before sending a simple package... :sad:

Posted By: Stabbey Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Michael_Larian

Everyone whose package was delayed until end of this week has been contacted via email.

No, they haven't. I haven't had any e-mails at all even indicating that Larian is aware that I'm supposed to be getting a CE.

I definitely filled out my address details on Larian Vault after the first reminder way back in June(?), they're still there now, and Larian has my e-mail, I got the receipts for the Digital Versions of the collectors Edition stuff I claimed on the vault.
Posted By: Stratop Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 11:41 AM
I was a playtester in Gent and I still haven't received any email or information about the CE delivery...
Right now I feel like I will never receive my game and never play this game with friends...
Posted By: Roschar Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 12:36 PM
I haven't recieved an email from Larian on this topic, however today I re-checked the happyshops site and suddenly there is the note that my CE is being transported. So progress! laugh
Posted By: YsuranSnyder Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 12:58 PM
No any information... No track number no information from DHL, i've still got no any information for my CE....I wonder if i will receive it one day... I send an e-mail to larian support but got no answer from them...
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 01:04 PM
I have not recieved anv emails, not even a reply to a support ticket I have send.
Current status indeed shows it finnaley shipped but honestly not getting any reply for this long leaves a sour taste.
In fact if I didnt look at this forum I wouldnt know a thing.
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 01:18 PM
Nada here no followup email etc, still sitting in Germany
Posted By: Seibzz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Michael_Larian
Hello everyone.

First of all, ...
The Larian Team

did NOT get contacted. Now what?
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 01:43 PM
Ok i expected more once they said there would be an official statement.

Basicly only those who sent wrong data or the very few who got their package lost in their warehouse will have a key.

In my case i even emailed them and the reply in short version is:

"Your package has already been sent and is well on it's way"

I contacted DHL and since monday all they say is "it's on the way and it will take some days"

if i ask where it is though... they tell me they don't know all they have on record it's that it is on it's way and that it should arrive at most later next week or early the one after.

So after being promised things would be sent on September 14th but they were not, after a promise of getting it AT MOST earlier this week, but after all it will be 2 weeks after that, even after that there was a promise that they would be sent on September's 18th, but now a new promise is after all September 21st and some as stated above will only be on 22nd.

Apparently i was one of those who everything is going according to the plan as i was told by email i will not get the steam key by email so if i am lucky i will get my key around September 28th if not on the start of October.

I...feel...lucky...

Thank you....
Posted By: Estel Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 02:00 PM
I Still don't receive any email about sending my Kickstarter CE. Only email is from Happyshops from 8 Sep who wrote they send my one.
Posted By: Stratop Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 02:08 PM
@Kultyz
What mean of communication did you use to contact Larian to know if you were going to get a steam key or not ?

Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 02:19 PM
What will Larian's course of action in the event that a Collector's Edition is damaged?
Posted By: Seibzz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Vaxid
What will Larian's course of action in the event that a Collector's Edition is damaged?

well, I can't speak for them. I myself used Paypal as a mean of payment, so in this case, I'm covered, should I say.

Outside of PP, it's all about them willing to file a complaint to their carrier, if insurance was chosen to cover such problem, then refund you.
On their side, they will get a refund from the carrier, again IF insurance was included.
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Seibzz

well, I can't speak for them. I myself used Paypal as a mean of payment, so in this case, I'm covered, should I say.

Outside of PP, it's all about them willing to file a complaint to their carrier, if insurance was chosen to cover such problem, then refund you.
On their side, they will get a refund from the carrier, again IF insurance was included.

I was thinking something more along the lines of a replacement.
I ordered a Signed Kickstarter Collector's edition with hoodie and portrait (in game, not physical). I would hope that it would survive undamaged. But this is DHL that I'm talking about.
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 02:55 PM
I was thinking something more along the lines of a replacement.
I ordered a Signed Kickstarter Collector's edition with hoodie and portrait (in game, not physical). I would hope that it would survive undamaged. But this is DHL that I'm talking about.

I was pleasantly surprised that mine turned up undamaged and it was adequately packaged though not especially indestructibly; I've also had DHL destroy stuff before but hopefully a hefty cube-shaped object with several layers of thick cardboard will survive its odyssey.

I would assume that they've held back a few spare copies in case of damage. Hopefully they weren't the "spare" CEs that they sold last week...
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Stratop
@Kultyz
What mean of communication did you use to contact Larian to know if you were going to get a steam key or not ?

I used the email adress from Larian Merchandise, shopifyshop@larian.com

eventually someone will reply to you, but don't expect it to be quick.
Posted By: DrunkenTofu Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 03:58 PM
Hmmm the contents of my box appear undamaged. However, the outer box was torn. There were other damages, I just don't have time to take a few photos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMYzl0QTF5WEhtcW8/view?usp=sharing

I'm really disappointed they didn't even use any bubble wrap or styrofoam for external protection. They just put in a cardboard box and thought it'd arrive in 1 piece, to Singapore.

Btw, I got a darn figurine instead of a mug, without any explanations? They should've informed us since they had ample time to decide on the replacements.
Posted By: Stratop Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 04:17 PM
@Kultyz
Thank you I'll try that if I don't get a reply from the customer service.
Posted By: Amata Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by DrunkenTofu

Btw, I got a darn figurine instead of a mug, without any explanations? They should've informed us since they had ample time to decide on the replacements.

They did tell us about the CE items changing - Kickstarter Update #43 on Aug 31 2017. As nice as the mug for have been, apparently the design of the mug just didn't work so it was changed to a good quality statue
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 11:15 PM
umm so I have no game, no updates on shipping, no emails, no key?

did I do something wrong?
Posted By: Overnightgamer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/09/17 11:49 PM
I haven't been contacted either, not sure where this email went??? if it comes damaged I get a replacement, they fall under the law of the country they deliver to so don't forget that guys, my country has a really well thought out consumer guarantees act that protects both parties well. Really hope it doesn't come to that with LS cause I've done nothing but praise them in the past..
Posted By: Jarquafelmu Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 03:52 AM
I also have not been contacted. I have been monitoring the situation on the forums. I am with the group who purchased the extra 1,000 collector edition units but it has been delayed like the rest and I have not gotten my package yet. I was planning on giving the key to a friend of mine so he could play with me but he's had to wait for a while to play.
Posted By: Nedda R Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 08:11 AM
I'm waiting for my package. It's an email from Happyshops Fullfillment <info@happyshops.com>

My carrier is DHL. as it deliver to China.

^^ Hope it get to me soon!
Posted By: smalon75 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 01:11 PM
I backed the Collectors Edition through Kickstarter but have had no notification that it has been posted and is on its way to me.
I can't contact DHL for progress, or whoever is delivering to the UK, as I have no shipment details.
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 01:31 PM
People will defend Larian and other companies to the death. At this point I am far beyond disappointed, I have emailed everyone several times with very little feed back.

My shipments haven't had a single update all week, and as of today it's been a week. I have given up any hope of getting this within the next few weeks.

I won't buy a another copy, as Larian doesn't deserve that kind of support from me. As a big box pc game collector, its the only reason I did this. Now I wish I could just refund this whole mess and just get it digitally.

$240 CAD wasted, likely never get it, and no one seems to care.

What a loss
Posted By: lord_Zaayer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 01:49 PM
I received my collectors edition today only to find that the key that was included was already used, i also submitted a ticket for this but since that says its going to take a couple days i would like to receive a new key earlier than that
Posted By: Rainer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 02:25 PM
I also was not contacted per Mail and the DHL page still states

Date/Time City Status
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

hope this will get cleared up fast...
Posted By: Stragus Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 02:44 PM
I'm in the same boat. I contacted HappyShops, DHL and Larian. None have responded and the DHL website hasn't updated since the 17th. Of all the CE's I've purchased over the years, this one has been the most frustrating and lacking in communication.

Edit: Just as I posted this, I finally got an update on the DHL website. It still hasn't left Germany...

Fri, 22.09.17 09:26 IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://www.usps.com/)
Posted By: Stratop Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 04:24 PM
I finally got a mail with the tracking shipment!!!

I guess all we can do is be patient.
Posted By: MTaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 04:52 PM
The CE has been a bit of a bungle. Mildly disappointed, but not enough to ask for money back.

The mug is what sold the CE for me years ago. Sure, they couldn't get it to work... but they couldn't get someone else to do it? Some kind of contract they couldn't get out of? If so, that's a commitment that shouldn't have been made?

Almost anyone can use a mug, but dust-collectors don't appeal to everyone. But they did great on D:OS2 itself. I'll just have to remember that they're awfully non-committal about CE pack content in the future...
Posted By: Stabbey Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 05:01 PM
It's almost 7 PM in Belgium and I still have had literally ZERO e-mails indicating that Larian is aware that I am supposed to be getting a CE, much less a tracking number.

Originally Posted by MTaur
The CE has been a bit of a bungle. Mildly disappointed, but not enough to ask for money back.

The mug is what sold the CE for me years ago. Sure, they couldn't get it to work... but they couldn't get someone else to do it? Some kind of contract they couldn't get out of? If so, that's a commitment that shouldn't have been made?

Almost anyone can use a mug, but dust-collectors don't appeal to everyone. But they did great on D:OS2 itself. I'll just have to remember that they're awfully non-committal about CE pack content in the future...

I agree. I have to ask what the hell happened with the mug?
Okay, they were not impressed with the prototypes, but why exactly could they not find a company which did do good mugs?

Surely, there must exist a company somewhere in Belgium or Germany which makes mugs. Did they not bother trying to find a company until the last minute?

They've had two years to find a company, and they didn't bother telling their customers about the change until a month before the launch, and only then they told them by omission.
Posted By: Drym' Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 05:05 PM
Greetings everyone,

I've met the same trouble with my CE order... I've just get it today! More than one week late (for more than $20)...
And now, I discovered that my Steam key was stolen.

I'm really tired of all these problems. I hope Larian will do something for all of us. This is not a good "start". Fortunately the game seems good.
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Drym'
Greetings everyone,

I've met the same trouble with my CE order... I've just get it today! More than one week late (for more than $20)...

I'm really tired of all these problems. I hope Larian will do something for all of us. This is not a good "start". Fortunately the game seems good.

Yeah this happend to me today aswell.
I paid with paypal so honestly if I don't get a reply to my 2 support emails soon I will just open a dispute.
They'll have no choice but to listen then. Sad if I have to go that way but at this point paying for a collector's edition and then ending up with the game a week late (which isn't the worst but still) but then also not having a working key is just ridiculous.
They should of just emailed the keys and be done with it.
Posted By: lord_Zaayer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Trillobyte
Greetings everyone,

Yeah this happend to me today aswell.
I paid with paypal so honestly if I don't get a reply to my 2 support emails soon I will just open a dispute.
They'll have no choice but to listen then. Sad if I have to go that way but at this point paying for a collector's edition and then ending up with the game a week late (which isn't the worst but still) but then also not having a working key is just ridiculous.
They should of just emailed the keys and be done with it.

same for me, this has just been a let down with how this has been handled.
Posted By: revanity Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 07:30 PM
Got my tracking email 18th Sep. but my signed CE wasn't still shipped either. This sucks.
Posted By: Xavier Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 07:31 PM
I have the same problem with my key in the CE. Steam says it's a duplicate.... Kind of a letdown
Posted By: Drym' Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Xavier
I have the same problem with my key in the CE. Steam says it's a duplicate.... Kind of a letdown

Oh a friend like me!
I'm "happy" to see that I'm not the only one...
I'm sad that Larian don't come here and stays silent.
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 08:46 PM
I got my tracking email on the 15th. DHL finally updated with an international tracking number. My CE still hasn't left Germany. It's just sitting at the airport. Since Tuesday.

Larian, I am kinda fed up with these delays and issues. They didn't ship out on time, DHL has been terribly lazy with them, and who knows when I'll get my package.

I purchased my CE 2 years ago when I backed the game. It's signed, and with the hoodie. This is the way I'm treated with after my money and faith.

Sigh. I'll keep updating this and the other thread if/when there's any progress. DHL doesn't ship on the weekends, so I guess I'm not getting mine till October. This is a disgraceful end to a fun campaign, and has kinda soured the game for me a bit.
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/09/17 09:27 PM
I feel the same, atleast when I'm not the only one I have some hope they'll actually do solthing about it.
So far communication between Larian and us as customers has been very poor.
Gues once you paid it doesnt really matter anymore.
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 23/09/17 04:33 PM
Since no one listening I am just keep posting

I contact support they didn't seem to care.

I have no CE, no key, no game, nothing.

Been over a week and my order still hasn't been update other then in Germany.

Thanks Larian I love this support so much!
Posted By: McNastyFilth Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 05:03 AM
I've contacted support (7 days ago) and have yet to hear anything. I'm a kickstarter backer and have not received any information regarding my CE whatsoever. I filled out the required shipping information back when the emails were sent out in June, I believe. Would love to hear some actual updates regarding our orders from support.
Posted By: Okto Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 10:03 AM
Registered just to add a voice to this topic. Am in a similar situation, jumped in immediately on the thousand "leftover" CEs and grabbed one, been waiting patiently ever since. I don't mind waiting, I'm in the middle of the US and fully expected the box to take awhile to arrive... I'm very disappointed, however, to read about people starting to receive them only to have their codes already in use. Also disappointed with the slow, disjointed nature of the shipment tracking itself (checking again, yep still in Germany though who really knows!). I don't blame Larian for that one, but agree they could have done a better job with communication especially for people experiencing problems. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Posted By: Wizd3m Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 11:43 AM
Registered to say that I'm in the same boat as many of the people here. I updated my address in order to receive my Kickstarter CE order months ago and have yet to get an email, or any information at all. I also sent a message to Support about this a few days ago and heard nothing. Some kind of update would be great.
Posted By: Cronos Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 12:13 PM
Adding my voice as well. Never received any email from Larian about the delay for the shipping process.
Still got lucky to get the package before the weekend (don't live far from Germany), only to find out the Steam code was already in use.
Reading for 10 days in the press about how great the game is, and not being able to play while buying a premium edition is kinda frustrating... (and the lack of answer from support doesn't help)
Posted By: Drym' Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Cronos
Adding my voice as well. Never received any email from Larian about the delay for the shipping process.
Still got lucky to get the package before the weekend (don't live far from Germany), only to find out the Steam code was already in use.
Reading for 10 days in the press about how great the game is, and not being able to play while buying a premium edition is kinda frustrating... (and the lack of answer from support doesn't help)

Frustrating is the word!

And moreover when you finally get your CE (mine is one of the 1000) and discover that your Steam key was stolen... and nobody from Larian answers of course. It is far from the time when they worked all the night to fix bugs in saves... Here, it's easier, it's just give us keys after all!

For me it's a big mistake because it's only a card with the Steam key ... no [sealed] box DVD, just a simple card which is not well protected - maybe it's because of Steam? Maybe my CE was opened? I don't know: it's the very first time I encounter this problem. The worst thing is that I am not the only one concerned ...

For this I would prefer get the code by email. If they had do this, we would all can play now, and not more than 10 days later.

I really hope they give us a commercial gesture.
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 02:27 PM

Frustrating is the word!

And moreover when you finally get your CE (mine is one of the 1000) and discover that your Steam key was stolen... and nobody from Larian answers of course. It is far from the time when they worked all the night to fix bugs in saves... Here, it's easier, it's just give us keys after all!

For me it's a big mistake because it's only a card with the Steam key ... no [sealed] box DVD, just a simple card which is not well protected - maybe it's because of Steam? Maybe my CE was opened? I don't know: it's the very first time I encounter this problem. The worst thing is that I am not the only one concerned ...

For this I would prefer get the code by email. If they had do this, we would all can play now, and not more than 10 days later.

I really hope they give us a commercial gesture.

Agreed, honestly it's the silence that does it for me, meanwhile hyping up the game etc like nothing is wrong.
I give them untill monday evening, then I'll just make a paypal claim.
Gues hitting their money will be the only way they listen.
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 04:18 PM
Another day and no updates smile

Love not playing the game a week+ now thanks!
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Tyler Smith
Another day and no updates smile

I do sympathise, though it is the weekend.

But I really do sympathise, having experienced late deliveries, rubbish tracking information and problematic Steam keys, all of them on multiple occasions. I really hope it gets sorted out soon. It's easy to say "the CE is worth waiting for", and it is, but actually doing the waiting sucks, especially when it feels like everyone else already has it.
Posted By: Rainer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 05:35 PM
I have the same problem with the CE delivery but i can play,

all Kickstarter-Backers have the possibility to get their game key over the larian vault page (https://www.larianvault.com/)
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/09/17 07:37 PM
This is rubbish!

CE delivered very late and dozens with not working Steam key.

A few hundred (of 1000) have not yet been delivered, so who knows what is happening to them.

For me i had a message with a tracking number that says "in transit" for more then a week and when i contact DHL they say they don't know where it is as the last report said "in transit", but apparently it never reached it's destination (i'm in Portugal which is around 2 hour flight from Germany).

Worse then that is i get the response from Larian "It has already left the Warehouse so Larian will do nothing about it".

Resuming.... a CRAP post basicly saying "tought luck" for those of you who had your package away from the Warehouse, people receiving opened CE with steam keys used, 0 follow up on this situation buy Larian (hell they already have the money so... why care) and i sent 3 emails so far, 1 took Larian 98 hours for a reply, the second took them 26 hours, the third i have no reply and i sent it on Tuesday 19th so... clearly they just ignored it.

Seriously... very very bad experience and i just hope someone can put this in the social networks and magazines, so it does send the message out there and if they don't start working to help it it will start hurting their reputation! Because if this keeps going as it is... Larian should not be respected!
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 12:06 AM
Posting here, because 3 emails have been ignored, as well as facebook and twitter posts.
It's now 10 days post game release, and I have no game. I paid nearly $200 for a collector's edition to be at my door the day of, or shortly after launch. This is pathetic. I'll be issuing a chargeback in the next few days.
Posted By: Prowlinger Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 12:40 AM
Same thing here... shows still in Germany and I am in the USA.

September 21, 2017, 2:18 pm Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY

:(

Sigh...
Posted By: Drym' Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 07:27 AM
Agreed, honestly it's the silence that does it for me, meanwhile hyping up the game etc like nothing is wrong.
I give them untill monday evening, then I'll just make a paypal claim.
Gues hitting their money will be the only way they listen.

Good idea! I'll do the same tonight.
It takes too much time.
Posted By: Hethwill Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 10:03 AM
Arrived on past Friday close to me closing the office time through DHL, at around half past 18, so they deliver until quite late office hours.

Very pleased. There was a "shrine" to Fane already reserved in my shelves and the "dm screen" is such a perfect backdrop.

The books are really high grade and a great visual ( and content ) addition to that section of the bookshelves dedicated to pen and paper and fantasy resources ( Larian... pnp Rivellon... when ? ).

Map is good, the textile has some sort of gum/resin which I suspect will help against ageing but makes wrinkles stay for quite a while. So leave it overnight under the weight of Rivellon history and art books smile

Fane statue is really big compared to all previous collector's I got. Is bigger than Sméagol but smaller than Aliens Queen and Total War Shogun 2 Samurai feels like a gnome next to it. Quality is very good, the body is well sculpted, the painting is very nice and reflects nice in the light. The movable parts are good and fit nicely. The shoulder fittings need some trimming due to mold lines but that's about it, they will slide in place naturally and the epoxy used is really high grade. The sword, due to length is the only "subpar" ( is actually very good compared to consumer market standard ) and detailed, but is full epoxy length with no wiring for form so it can acquire some bend if you are not careful. The staff is all wire skeleton with epoxy, really strong and sturdy ( love it ).

Key wasn't used and given I had a spare one, made a friend very happy.

Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 10:31 AM
Honestly I don't expect them to respond. For me giving certain people extra codes and tell others to just wait cos its shipped told me enough about how much they care.
If at the end of all this all I get is an email with a code and no decent apology I'll know not to do buisness with them in the future.
Yes the ce content is high quality and its nice, but I regret buying it seeying that at the moment I feel I bought an expensive statue and some books. Without the actual game its actually meaningless to me.

Posted By: Drym' Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 02:57 PM
Finally, Larian sent me a new key!
What a mess... I really hope they'll handle this better for D:OS III. More than 10 days for that...

I hope everything will be fixed quickly for all of you too.
Posted By: lord_Zaayer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 04:30 PM
good to hear! Now im hoping they send me a new one soon too, i really cant wait to play the game.
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 04:53 PM
They are only sending keys to those who still have their CE on their warehouse.

If you're like me and were "lucky" to have received an email saying your package is somewhere on the way, even if it's on the same status for 10 days with no updates and no information, you are considered "lucky" and will not receive anything.

I sent them an email on tuesday 19th... no reply yet and before that one i received an email saying what i wrote above.

so... i just spent 200$ for... no key... no CE.... no information... nothing.... but hey... i'm lucky cause it has left the warehouse 10 days ago....
Posted By: Kalrakh Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 05:23 PM
Sadly it kind of reminds at the issue with the mac support for the first game. frown
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 05:40 PM
Well, mine is still sitting at the airport in Germany. Since last Tuesday. Don't these things get flown out all the time? What are the odds mine was stolen? DHL and USPS haven't updated. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 06:38 PM
Vaxid, the only thing I can say, is: don't trust the tracking info... it's useless. Non-updating tracking info is one of the most issues with this batch. So the only thing you know for sure is that it has left the HappyShops warehouse and has arrived at the airport in Germany. By now it could be anywhere between there and your front door... (yeah, the lack of info s*cks)
Posted By: Volourn Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 07:08 PM
I still have no email updates on mine. Need my beautiful physical packages. <> At least with the downloads we can at least play the game while we wait. L0L
Posted By: Vaekarion Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 08:00 PM
I have a single email from Happyshops with tracking information going to DHL. When I follow the link, the only update available is:

Date/Time City Status
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Is there anything I can do besides wait in earnest for this?
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Vaekarion
I have a single email from Happyshops with tracking information going to DHL. When I follow the link, the only update available is:

Date/Time City Status

Is there anything I can do besides wait in earnest for this?

You can try to contact Larian showing them that.... some people who only have that message have received steam keys as compensation for this mess.

However if they tell you uour package has left the warehouse and DHL didn't update it you can't do anything. I'm on this group, no key, no CE, Larian doesn't care and DHL has no useful info so... wait it is until... who knows....
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 08:24 PM
Actually, Kultyz, that email that Vaekarion received, is an indication that his package was part of an earlier batch, so he wouldn't be in the batch that was considered for that 'Steam key compensation' (even if he got no email updates after that).
Yes, he can definitely contact Larian and complain about this whole situation (the more ppl complain, the more likely that Larian finally realize that they need to do something), but other than that... yeah, wait it is.
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by The Centaur
Actually, Kultyz, that email that Vaekarion received, is an indication that his package was part of an earlier batch, so he wouldn't be in the batch that was considered for that 'Steam key compensation' (even if he got no email updates after that).
Yes, he can definitely contact Larian and complain about this whole situation (the more ppl complain, the more likely that Larian finally realize that they need to do something), but other than that... yeah, wait it is.

ah you're right! He will also have to wait like us.

Welcome to the "lucky" group!
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/09/17 10:44 PM
Uh oh, bad news for me too it seems.

My CE is being handled by GLS

Those guys are known to hold package hostage and try to force you to contact them via an expensive phone number. (around 1€/min and they'll put you on hold for 15+ min of course)
They are scammer.
Why have you contracted them, Larian?
Now I fear for my CE. And my money. suspicion

...And, mostly for my artbook. :p
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 02:06 AM
Still zero contact. I'm filing my paypal claim in a few minutes.
Posted By: Prowlinger Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 02:51 AM
I tried calling DHL International... DHL Express (USA)... DHL DE ...

Nobody could give me any help... it was ridiculous. I just hope it shows up soon, intact and with a
good code. I expected more from Larian Studios and not put customers through this. It appears this is getting worse as time goes on. frown
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 07:49 AM
I have put in a paypal dispute yesterday.
I don't care how many support emails they get per day etc... When you have customers with no item or like me and others, stolen codes you should reply to them.
Through these forums if you want, the silence about these issues put me off the game and the studio as a whole.
All I want is a working key and at this point thats the bare minimum they should do.
Posted By: Cronos Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:45 AM
I don't care how many support emails they get per day etc... When you have customers with no item or like me and others, stolen codes you should reply to them.
Through these forums if you want, the silence about these issues put me off the game and the studio as a whole.
All I want is a working key and at this point thats the bare minimum they should do.

Could you keep us informed on the status of the Paypal dispute ?
I've also sent one, but it is still in the "friendly settlement" state, waiting for an answer from Larian.
I will ask Paypal to look into it if I don't get any answer today.
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:49 AM

I've also sent one, but it is still in the "friendly settlement" state, waiting for an answer from Larian.

I'm currently in that phase aswell. Will update here if anything updates.
Shame we have to do it this way in my opinion.
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 09:05 AM

If Larian will take as long to reply to that as they are to do anything about this, you should contact Paypal or you'll be on that status forever.
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Kultyz

If Larian will take as long to reply to that as they are to do anything about this, you should contact Paypal or you'll be on that status forever.

I'm giving them roughly 48 hours (plenty time imo).
Then I'll escalate to paypal. Their loss if they don't reply to it really.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 09:25 AM

According to Paypal's dispute policy, once a dispute is started, you and the seller have 20 days to work things out the 'friendly' way. If that amounts to nothing (for example, if Larian still hasn't responded after 2 weeks), then - BEFORE the end of those 20 days(!) - you can escalate your claim, and Paypal will look into it. So you definitely cannot be on the 'friendly settlement' stage 'forever', but you also cannot simply escalate the claim right now, without giving Larian the time to settle it. In other words... this could still be a long process...
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 01:22 PM
For everyone that is considering taking harsher steps (refunds/charge backs) i have finally received the response from Larian with better information.

Larian can't grab the CE that have not yet arrived and bring them themselves, however after the last email i have the feeling they are taking a more aggressive stance towards DHL/Happyshops and things will start running faster and my situation is now much more improved and although i still don't have the CE yet, i believe that it will arrive sooner then i was previously expecting.

I know this isn't much, but at least for me reading words in an email that were in accord to my feelings improved my state of mind.

Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 01:24 PM
My daily update *drum roll*

A rough update that it was handed to another carrier in the destination country, that means Canada post, and that was Sunday evening.

Even if it got into the country in the last 48 hours, it will sit in customs forever then gets sent out from I am guessing Toronto to Calgary, then Calgary will sort it out to my area then deliver.

At this point it's a week or two still to go.

Still can't play the game, glad I spent $240 CAD for this smile
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 02:37 PM
i have the feeling they are taking a more aggressive stance towards DHL/Happyshops

I hope you're right, because my situation is getting worse.

Just as expected, GLS tracking sent me a warning today , something along the line of ;

"Oh wow, our delivery vehicle can't find your home! Damn, what a shame. You need to update your informations if you want us to deliver it to you!"

Oh, okay, how do I update my information?

"Call us. It's only 0.90€/min."

Yep, that's extortion alright. So before calling them (heh) I send an email to Happyshop.

"Sorry sir, nothing we can do. Call them."

So I gave in. Called them. It's not like I have a choice.

After 10 long, expensive and infuriating silent minutes later (9€) I can hear a voice on the phone.

Automatic answering machine.

I punch a hole in my wall.

So I call again. This time directly to the management.
Finally I can get my hands on someone.

"Sorry, we can't help you. But we have your tracking files. We're missing the NUMBER of your house. We have your street and your town tho."

okay. Can I just tell you my address again?

"Nah. You need to update your tracking information yourself on the website."

Alright. So I go on the website, put my tracking ID in it aaaand...

"/!\ We can't find your parcel in GLS database /!\"

kill me

Edit : So I called again. This time I wasn't as courteous as the first call. Gave her my phone number and called the warehouse directly.
They are supposed to deliver it tomorrow now. Fingers crossed. crazy
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Dopelgingembre
i have the feeling they are taking a more aggressive stance towards DHL/Happyshops

I hope you're right, because my situation is getting worse.

Just as expected, GLS tracking sent me a warning today , something along the line of ;

"Oh wow, our delivery vehicle can't find your home! Damn, what a shame. You need to update your informations if you want us to deliver it to you!"

Oh, okay, how do I update my information?

"Call us. It's only 0.90€/min."

Yep, that's extortion alright. So before calling them (heh) I send an email to Happyshop.

"Sorry sir, nothing we can do. Call them."

So I gave in. Called them. It's not like I have a choice.

After 10 long, expensive and infuriating silent minutes later (9€) I can hear a voice on the phone.

Automatic answering machine.

I punch a hole in my wall.

So I call again. This time directly to the management.
Finally I can get my hands on someone.

"Sorry, we can't help you. But we have your tracking files. We're missing the NUMBER of your house. We have your street and your town tho."

okay. Can I just tell you my address again?

"Nah. You need to update your tracking information yourself on the website."

Alright. So I go on the website, put my tracking ID in it aaaand...

"/!\ We can't find your parcel in GLS database /!\"

kill me

Edit : So I called again. This time I wasn't as courteous as the first call. Gave her my phone number and called the warehouse directly.
They are supposed to deliver it tomorrow now. Fingers crossed. crazy

that sucks and about those phone calls... i've made 2 calls by now so also spent a good amount on them and also on the second (by not being so friendly) they gave me that it should arrive between September 28th and October 5th and i kinda went mad on them and they said they would try to deliver it sooner then that "if possible".... that's the most i managed from them.

After my last email to Larian i received info they are pressing them and coincidence or not i received a new update on delivery status from DHL right after that, it's not much but at least know i know where it is (just not how long it will take to get here, but still progress is progress).

Hope you get yours tomorrow tho!
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 03:28 PM
Damn talk about horrible customer support. Hope you'll get your package soon! And that you dont run into my issue of a non working steam code....
Luckily I have a large enough steam catalogue that keeps me busy.
Posted By: Concarne Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 04:11 PM
My tracking info still says it is in Germany.
No meaningful updates for over a week.
Posted By: Estel Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 04:47 PM
Finally got my tracking number from Happyshops. Yay. Things are moving already.
Posted By: ka1man Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 06:24 PM
Seems I am among the lucky folks here. After posting in another thread over on the general forum, I found this long litany of pain. That eased my concern a little. Now, performing my evening ritual of checking the tracking state, my parcel finally made it to the destination country, and is now awaiting customs processing. To recapitulate:

Sep 9th: announcement of the shipping announcement
Sep 12th: tracking information (usually means it ships the next day)
Sep 18th: it actually ships
Sep 19th: passes through export
Sep 26th: arrives in Switzerland

If progression continues at that rate, I should have it in 3 weeks. Seriously, everything looked good until the 12th. I've honestly never had to wait that long between getting tracking information and the goods actually shipping, nor for the transfer from Germany to Switzerland. I know it's nothing that Larian can influence, other than being diligent in choosing their fulfilment partner and not totally cheap with the actual shipping option, but that is certainly leaving a sour taste to the whole thing.

Just to compare: last week I got a shipment from Poland, via DHL. Announced and shipped on 21st, arrived at my door on 22nd. So it's not as if fast isn't possible!
Posted By: Stabbey Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 07:25 PM
Update: Still no e-mails or communication from anyone at all.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 07:27 PM
Yeah, I have no idea what kind of shipping option those people at HappyShops chose... they could let your package travel with hitchhikers and you'd still have it faster.
I was just browsing a German review site for HappyShops, and only 34% of the reviews were positive. That definitely explains why I hadn't heard of them before... no company who has ever dealt with them, will want to hire them a second time.
Posted By: lx07 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 07:46 PM
Yeah, I have no idea what kind of shipping option those people at HappyShops chose... they could let your package travel with hitchhikers and you'd still have it faster.
I was just browsing a German review site for HappyShops, and only 34% of the reviews were positive. That definitely explains why I hadn't heard of them before... no company who has ever dealt with them, will want to hire them a second time.
That is bollocks.

Apparently French results are 2% happy (98% shit) and Danish are 99% happy.

What do you want Larian to do? Go to DHL and say they'll never again send a few dozen packages?

DHL (being a big shipper) would obviously shit themselves if they didn't get another contract for 1000 moany bastards at €2 profit each.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:02 PM
lx07, note that I wasn't talking about DHL or how happy people in different countries are with DHL... I am talking about HappyShops, who handles the distribution... because I really don't think DHL is the main problem here. They have different shipping and tracking options, at different price ranges and with different speeds... so a lot depends on which option you choose.

Also, if you look at for example ka1man's experience:
> Sep 9th: announcement of the shipping announcement
> Sep 12th: tracking information (usually means it ships the next day)
> Sep 18th: it actually ships

That's more than a week between HappyShops sending out the emails, and HappyShops actually handing over the box to DHL. You definitely cannot blame DHL for that delay.
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:17 PM
A cynical person might wonder if Larian paid them such-and-such an amount up front to get the parcels shipped in a timely manner and that they instead chose the cheapest possible shipping option and trousered the rest of the cash.
Posted By: lx07 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:18 PM
Fair enough. If I was Larian I'd certainly not use HappyShopper again.

Can't see what they can do about it though (apart from sending out free keys on the off chance).

It is only less than 1000 people affected and they sold 500,000 in the first week.

If it was me I'd send everyone another key as an apology and then if the box turned up after 3 weeks no-one would care.
Posted By: Stabbey Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:21 PM
How do you know it's "less than 1000" people? You don't. There are certainly other backers who pledged on the Kickstarter who are still waiting for their packages - or in some cases, to hear anything at all.
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:24 PM
Any statement other than 'get f*cked' and lying about when they shipped packages out would have been a start. As well as maybe not ignoring every support ticket sent. Larian screwed up pretty majorly and isn't taking any responsibility. I'm done with this company.
I filed my PayPal claim, hopefully I just get my refund and can move on. My group started the playthru without me since, you know, it never came. Regardless of how slow HappyShops is, Larian didn't drop many the packages off until the game already launched, and later lied about if/when many of them left.

Ffs, they can't even respond on their own forums.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:30 PM
Well, it's less than 1000 people who don't have a game key yet... all the Kickstarter people already have a game key from larianvault, and by now, part of the 1000 CE pre-orders have already received a key because their box was only shipped out on the 22nd. Add to that the small group of testers who are also still waiting for their CE and game key... so yes, I think the "less than 1000" is accurate.

You're right Stabbey, there are a lot more who are still waiting to receive the physical goods that they ordered. But at least those can already play the game while waiting for them.

Originally Posted by TechnoMagi2
Larian... later lied about if/when many of them left.

Wait... what? Exactly where did they lie?
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 08:43 PM
There's emails posted in the other CE thread. Such as on the first page, the global announcement email that they would all be shipped out on the 14th. Launch day. Which is pathetic enough, considering it used a download code. Not like shipping it out a day early would mean anyone would be playing before launch.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 09:02 PM
Larian DID indeed give HappyShops the instruction to ship out the CEs on the 14th (exactly as they also advertised on the shop.larian.game pre-order website)... they didn't lie about that.
That HappyShops messed up these instructions and managed to still not have all CEs shipped before the 22nd, angered the support people at Larian as well... so even though it was Larian who hired HappyShops, Larian themselves did not INTENTIONALLY provide us with false information... in other words, it's not correct to say they "lied" about this.

You're right, though, it would have been a lot better if they had started shipping a week earlier (especially for the overseas shipments)... no idea why they didn't. Maybe some of the items weren't finished before that date?
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 09:27 PM
You're right, though, it would have been a lot better if they had started shipping a week earlier (especially for the overseas shipments)... no idea why they didn't. Maybe some of the items weren't finished before that date?

I wondered if it might've been something silly like Valve getting pissy about the Steam codes being issued earlier than the release date, though I'm not sure about that as I don't really see why considering all the backers already had theirs; though in hindsight it would've been much better if the codes had been emailed out instead of put in the box, that way people who are still waiting to have it delivered could be playing. Hopefully they'll bear that in mind for next time...
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 26/09/17 09:39 PM
Doubt valve would care. They usualy just lock the game for play untill release day.
And yeah they should of just mailed. Not only are some still waiting for a code, others have codes that don't work.
What pisses me off right now is the fact they havent even replied to this forum once.
Best way to really piss people off is making them feel ignored...
Posted By: Prowlinger Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 02:58 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Insolentfool Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 03:07 AM
I haven't had any updates on my parcel for over a week, emailed Larian no response. It's still last scanned in Germany on the 19th.

What a trainwreck this is. SO pissed.

If they sent out keys on release day then it took 3 weeks for the physical stuff to arrive I wouldn't care but snail mailing a cdkey is about 20 years obsolete.
Posted By: Gyson Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 05:40 AM
So, I received my CE today (I'm U.S. based). My tracking info updated (today as well) with the remaining three steps.

Tue, 26.09.17 14:36 United States The shipment has been successfully delivered
Tue, 26.09.17 08:35 United States The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle
Tue, 26.09.17 06:48 United States The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot

It was packed in a rather frail cardboard box that was pretty much the same size as the Collector's Edition box, with zero protection between it and the CE. Because of this, the CE suffered damage. I'm no boxing expert, but it doesn't take a genius to predict that would happen on a trip across the world.

The corners of the CE box are smashed in, and the velvet-lined dice tray that makes up the bottom of the CE has a tear along the edge about a third of the length of the CE. The velvet on the inside is ripped and there's an open tear to the other side.

The books seem to be in good condition - still shrink wrapped, as is the map; I haven't opened them yet.

There's a rather disappointing pamphlet manual, a far cry from the thick booklet shown in the Kickstarter concept image.

I haven't looked at the statue yet, being rather frustrated with the condition of the CE box - which would have been easily preventable with some reasonable packing material.

Pretty disappointing. Hope you all fare better.
Posted By: Nedda R Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 07:19 AM
got mine several days ago..

feel so good!

https://imgur.com/a/MriZQ
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 08:49 AM
aaaaaaa the books looks awesome. stupid
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 08:53 AM
aaaaaaa the books looks awesome. stupid

The books are really nicely done. Definitely the highlight of the CE.
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 11:21 AM
The two previous Divinity artbooks were a bit short on content, so I can't wait to see the two new books filled with more stuff. biggrin
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 12:13 PM
The two previous Divinity artbooks were a bit short on content, so I can't wait to see the two new books filled with more stuff. biggrin

Well, I don't know what you're hoping for... I absolutely love the quality of these books, but the game is huge, and the art book is 'only' 160 pages... so don't expect the whole game to be in there...
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 12:27 PM
Oh uh.
What I meant is the two previous books were a bit short or/and compressed.

Divinity Original Sin 1 book had 42 pages with lot of big illustrations crammed into a single page.

Divinity Anthology book (not really an artbook) had a 32 pages portfolio at the end. But the book was A5, and that small format couldn't do justice to the work done in pre-production.

So...Yeah. If the artbook is "only" (hah!) 160 pages and A4, then consider that I'm already really REALLY happy. stupid
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 02:06 PM
So...Yeah. If the artbook is "only" (hah!) 160 pages and A4, then consider that I'm already really REALLY happy. stupid

smile So was I when I saw the books.
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 05:09 PM
Finally received my CE. The books are amazing.

Neat. party
Posted By: Takeda Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 05:32 PM
nice to see people getting their CE. Still waiting for mine as it was in transit and was returned to sender half way through... Tried contacting Happyshops by mail but it seems it has been left in the dust.
Posted By: Stragus Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 06:13 PM
I'm still waiting on my CE and, because of the language barrier, cannot get the DHL in Germany to provide me with information. They updated the status five days ago to say they were providing the package to USPS. Contacted USPS and they still haven't received anything from DHL in Germany.

Larian finally got back to me, told me to expect an update on my package on Monday. Didn't happen. I'm being nice to poor Cederic, who has to deal with me on top of everyone else's issues, but I am working very hard not to royally blow up on DHL and Happyshops.

Update: For those outside of Germany who are still waiting: I spoke with DHL USA, who forwarded me to DHL International, who basically told me DHL Germany isn't actually DHL, but the Dutch Post who operates under the DHL name. Unfortunately, the Dutch Post will not communicate in any other language except German regarding packages, and their DHL website only accepts inquiries if you have both the sender/receiver information, weight, etc.

So, if you want to find out what is happening with your package, and it is still being held by the Dutch Post, and you don't speak German, you are well and truly fucked.

Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 07:10 PM
You're serious, huh. Why in the fuck do they operate under the DHL name but have nothing to do with them? Why isn't Larian pressing them harder about this shit? Why can't DHL international do anything about it?

This is quite the shit show.
Posted By: Darnite Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 07:41 PM
The same goes for me, I didnt recive the mail and i dont have any clue about the Kickstarter C.E. that i backed.
Posted By: revanity Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/09/17 08:53 PM
My package still wasn't handed over to the GLS by Happyshops and I got my tracking number from them on 18th September. This is seriously starting to take bit too long.
Posted By: Insolentfool Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 04:39 AM
You're serious, huh. Why in the fuck do they operate under the DHL name but have nothing to do with them? Why isn't Larian pressing them harder about this shit? Why can't DHL international do anything about it?

This is quite the shit show.

Because they likely are not actually DHL but a contractor/sub contractor paid to handle their freight in that region. Common in transport industry.
Posted By: YsuranSnyder Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 09:50 AM
Update from France: Still no e-mails or communication from anyone at all.
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 10:50 AM
Finally, 2 weeks after launch, my CE comes in today. It didn't update on the tracking for an entire week.

This whole ordeal has made me realize how impatient I've become as an adult. Granted, if I were running the campaign, I probably would've shipped the Kickstarter CEs a week or 2 early. I have a lot of experience with overseas purchasing, but nothing from Germany before.

I really juat don't want to be angry anymore. I want my package to come in good condition, I wanna put my Fane statue in a case, and use my CE box for all its worth.

Granted, I'm not sure if it was just the timing, but I saw movement after I messaged Larian about it. If my CE box is ruined btw, I guess I'll have to contact them again. Hopefully they have replacements lying around.

Figured I'd say aomething. I myself, like many others, was a bit outraged at the rate this was shipping out, especially for Kickstarter backers. But if you compare this to other Kickstarters with physical rewards, not many of them even deliver within the same month.
Posted By: Wolfeon Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 11:41 AM
I received my CE not so late but my steam key is already used, somebody know what to do in this situation ?
Did anybody receive another one by mail or something ? I send some email to Larian but no answer and I started a refund demand on paypal but nothing is working with them. Don't tell me that I'll have to buy another key Larian.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 12:22 PM
Wolfeon, you did the right thing by sending an email to Larian support... you should receive a replacement key from Larian support once they read your email (several people have run into the same issue, and have already received replacement keys). But it appears that Larian support have a backlog of at least 5 days due the large amount of support requests they receive (also from many people playing the game and running into issues). So it may take a while... a Paypal refund request won't help to speed that up (that may only complicate things further). So at this stage, I fear you will just have to be patient a little longer...

[edit] fixed typos
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 12:49 PM
Fwiw, I've attempted half a dozen emails now, Twitter, Facebook, every outlet I could find never got a response. Not everyone got lucky with their attempts.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 01:25 PM
TechnoMagi2, out of curiosity... what was the date of the first email you sent about this to Larian support about this, and what email address did you use? supportdos2@larian.com ?
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 03:02 PM
Well, fuck all that I said. Happyshops didn't put my full address on my package, so it couldn't legally be delivered. They forgot to put the state on my address from what I understand.

Larian, please never use them again. USPS is telling me they have to return it to sender. I'm beyond angry.
Posted By: revanity Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 03:12 PM
Just got email from Larian that all my items should be shipped by Monday the 2nd of October at the very latest. Didn't have to contact them either. Thank you for taking care of the issues Larian hehe
Posted By: Dopelgingembre Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 03:42 PM
Well, fuck all that I said. Happyshops didn't put my full address on my package, so it couldn't legally be delivered. They forgot to put the state on my address from what I understand.

Turns out the exact same thing happened to my package!

Name, street and town were written on it but NOT the actual number of my house.
At first I thought that GLS was trying to bamboozle me (they kinda did and I had to call them) but if you had the same problem, maybe it's happyshop that's to blame. think
Posted By: Darnite Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 04:53 PM
Lucky you, im still waiting to be anwsered by the mail with my issue and without knowing what happened with mine.

And i sent the mail to: supportdos2@larian.com on 25/09/2017
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 06:16 PM

Larian, please never use them again. USPS is telling me they have to return it to sender. I'm beyond angry.

I tell you what, the people at my local USPS are the salt of the earth. The lady delivering my CE understood and said she was going to deliver it anyway. I love those people. So I'll be getting it today 😊
Posted By: ka1man Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 06:44 PM
Finally, after 10 days in the mail, my CE arrived ... or would have if somebody had been home to answer the door. So if I'm lucky I'll manage to pick it up after work tomorrow, or at latest on Saturday morning.

Looking forward to the books! The game itself will have to wait a bit. Won't hurt to have the first couple of patches, and with some luck the remaining issues when running under wine will be ironed out by then as well.
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 06:49 PM
Waited a few updates for my last update. It made it to Canada and as such it's now in the hands of custom again nothing Larian can do about that.

However it's still 15 days or more before it'll get here.

Sure love not playing this game I payed $240 bucks!
Posted By: Stragus Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 07:10 PM
I'm going on day four since I last heard from the support tech who e-mailed me. Gave him a full accounting of what I discovered in my previous post regarding the Dutch Post. At this stage, if there isn't a status update by tomorrow, or a message from Larian Support, I'm just going to issue a Paypal dispute for a lost package and wait until the game goes on sale in 3-6 months.

Beyond angry at this point over the absolute lack of communication and follow-up.
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 07:19 PM
Centaur, I've used several email addresses. Larian is largely just ignoring the problem and hoping it'll go away. The kicker is knowing they read their own forums but completely blow us off anyway.
Posted By: Galaad Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 10:21 PM
My collectors edition finally got out of canadian customs but with a 75$ custom fee. The value on the shipping papers must have been pretty high by the company that handled shipping. I'll get the box tomorow so I'll find out i guess.
Posted By: Wizd3m Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 11:26 PM
Waiting in Montreal for my Kickstarter CE and still not even an email. Not one, from anyone. Is there anything I can do to figure out what's wrong at this point?
Posted By: Galaad Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 11:43 PM
Hmm, I would guess you should have at least received an email by now for the notification. Im about half an hour north of Montreal and the kickstarter CE box just arrived. Couldn't get it today due to the 75$ customs fee, for some reason they didn't even try to deliver it due to that and decided to have it sent to a pick up depot.

But if I got it, I assume you should at least have the email unless some info on your part was lacking for shipment or if there has been a mistake from Happyshops, so might want to check your spam filters (Thats where my tracking email was sent) and if its not there contact support I guess?
Posted By: Wizd3m Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 28/09/17 11:48 PM
Thanks Galaad. I don't mind waiting, but I also expected at least some kind of email regarding a shipment. Sadly, I already checked my spam folder AND contacted support (also with no response), so I'm running out of ideas. I'm glad you're about to receive yours, though, hope it arrives in good shape smile
Posted By: Estel Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/09/17 03:53 PM
My CE finally arrived today morning. It was well packed a undamaged inside. I'm happy.
Posted By: Vaxid Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/09/17 04:56 PM
An album showing the state of my package on arrival
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Collector's Edition and hoodie https://imgur.com/gallery/Ero5l
Posted By: Kultyz Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/09/17 05:28 PM
Mine has arrived!

just wanted to come by and share this.

Received complete CE with working steam key and the content is very well done.

I received it with no warning from DHL (in their website it still says is in transit)

So at least for me... ignore what DHL website says.

I'm in Portugal (2 hour flight from Germany) and just got it, those who are farther away like US or other places i believe will start receiving them next week.

Good luck all
Posted By: Kubotai Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/09/17 11:35 PM
Customs charge? That sucks, Galaad. Must be a Quebec thing, I live in Ontario and didn't have any charges.

Finally got mine today, and it was definitely worth the wait. The outer package wasn't in the best shape, but the CE box itself was in perfect condition. The hoodie is much higher quality than I was expecting and the art books are fantastic.

To everyone who's still waiting for theirs, good luck and I hope your mood changes as much as mine did when I opened it. :hahaha:
Posted By: Galaad Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 30/09/17 07:34 AM
Nah, Customs are a federal thing and the customs they passed through was in Ontario anyway according to the tracking info and bill on the box.Deliveries usually get randomly picked and inspected. But it's the first time I've actually had charges for that I guess.

Tried to talk with Canada Post but they wouldn't give me any info since I wasn't the sender, tried talking with DHL but only the german DHL was aware of anything and didn't speak english and from what I understood they directed me to the shipper... Happyshops.

Happyshops listed a phone number in the email they sent but that didn't work. Tried emailing but didn't get any reply. So I went to their website and uh..figured kontact meant contact and called the number there but it was an automated message that hung up by itself.

So I just paid the bill. The quality of the figure is really nice, the hoodie looks great as well. Although it is a bit short, ordered the XL one and its barely fitting in term of length. (I'm 6'2" / 188cm). Thought I'd be getting a mug and some signed concept art but I guess that didn't happen somehow?
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 30/09/17 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by Galaad
So I just paid the bill. The quality of the figure is really nice, the hoodie looks great as well. Although it is a bit short, ordered the XL one and its barely fitting in term of length. (I'm 6'2" / 188cm). Thought I'd be getting a mug and some signed concept art but I guess that didn't happen somehow?

The hoodie is really nice, though I agree it's smaller than I'd anticipated: which is great for me, when I read they were only offering male sizes and forgot to change mine I thought the XL would be way too big but it's actually about the right size for me (5'7"/171cm, "could lose a few pounds").

I think the lack of the mug caught a few people off-guard: I could've preferred it to the figurine as I've rather run out of space for the latter but there were unspecified QA problems with the designs they tried out. And I also wondered about the concept art, dunno what happened to that.

For me the highlight has to be the books, though: they're really very nice.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 30/09/17 07:40 AM
Galaad, the mug isn't happening... they changed the contents of the CE. See also the video of Kickstarter Update #43, and this additional explanation in the comments section www.kickstarter.com/projects/larian...1976632?cursor=17903465#comment-17903464

As for the signed concept art... you should still get that, but I think they send that out separately. From what I've read, nodoby has received the extras from the higher tiers yet (as usual, communication from Larian on this point is completely absent, though)
Posted By: Okto Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 30/09/17 02:31 PM
Still waiting. Still in Germany according to USPS (I know that's apparently worthless, just frustrating).
Posted By: Flamingo Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 01/10/17 11:31 PM
Hello Larian and congradulations on the successful release of Original Sin 2. I am writing because I have not recieved my Collector's Edition for Divinity Original Sin 2 or my digital rewards. I backed Kickstarter under The Saga Continues:Physical tier. Thank you for any help in this matter.
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 03:22 AM
Don't worry, they'll continue to read the threads, read the emails, read the Facebook comments, and completely fucking ignore most of the requests for help.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by Flamingo
Hello Larian and congradulations on the successful release of Original Sin 2. I am writing because I have not recieved my Collector's Edition for Divinity Original Sin 2 or my digital rewards. I backed Kickstarter under The Saga Continues:Physical tier. Thank you for any help in this matter.

Your digital rewards should already be available on larianvault.com. As for the physical box... it should be on its way to you, though the tracking info (if you received any tracking email at all from HappyShops) is completely useless. If you have received no emails at all from HappyShops, then I recommend contacting larian support (kickstarter@larian.com), then being very patient, as it appears that they're so flooded with support requests that it can easily take them upto a week before they even read your email...
Posted By: Trillobyte Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 01:28 PM
Finnaley recieved a new key from Larian. Glad this ordeal is finnaley over.
Big thanks to Raze who forwarded my mail to whoever was in charge of ce's.
Posted By: YsuranSnyder Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 06:30 PM
Update from France: Still no e-mails or communication from anyone at all not even tracking number
Posted By: darks Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 07:14 PM
OK, Larian,

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I've sent 5 emails to support about my CE and not receiving my copy of the CE. Also, your support is terrible, not one person has replied to me about whats going on.

My CE still shows that its caught up in Germany. Well done on dropping the ball on getting everyone's CE out on a timely manner and in our hands.

Yes, you all dropped the ball big time. and now most all of us are furious about how this is being handled or shall we say how its not being handled. there has been no information from any one of you about whats going on with our CE.

The games been out now for over 2 weeks and no, we still can not play the game. At least you all should own up to this and at least give all of us a CD key so we can play the game.

But I guess t would be asking to much wouldn't it???

You guys are better then this and you should act accordingly.
Posted By: StrickNine Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 08:37 PM
Hi, I backed at the 125$ tier and havent received my physical rewards. I tried clicking contact support on the larian vault, but it doesnt work. what do i do now?
Posted By: Jito463 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 08:57 PM
Just wanted to add that I received my package today in Nebraska in the US (technically Saturday, but I wasn't home to sign for the package). I also backed at the $125 tier.
Posted By: Darnite Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 02/10/17 09:32 PM
Another update ... Still waiting, no messages from Larian Support or the shop who is in charge of the C.E delivering, not even from the delivery service.

Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 03/10/17 11:40 AM
Update.. Larian responded to my PayPal claim by providing them a tracking number... Despite ignoring my many many emails. Tracking number is through USPS which still shows item as pre-shipment as of Sept 22. What a joke. Hopefully I just get the refund.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 03/10/17 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by StrickNine
Hi, I backed at the 125$ tier and havent received my physical rewards. I tried clicking contact support on the larian vault, but it doesnt work. what do i do now?

If you received any emails at all from HappyShops about shipping of your items, then all I can recommend is to be patient a little longer.
If you have received no emails at all, then send an email to kickstarter@larian.com (make sure the subject line clearly describes the issue!) and again, be patient... they seem to be approx. 5-7 days behind in reading the (huge amount of) support requests they receive.
Posted By: darks Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 03/10/17 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by StrickNine

If you received any emails at all from HappyShops about shipping of your items, then all I can recommend is to be patient a little longer.
If you have received no emails at all, then send an email to kickstarter@larian.com (make sure the subject line clearly describes the issue!) and again, be patient... they seem to be approx. 5-7 days behind in reading the (huge amount of) support requests they receive.

You know, there wouldn't be any need for this had they used a reliable carrier to send out our CE.

Its beyond stupid how this is being handled. I've sent in several emails requesting some kind of help or status on mine and its fallen on deft ears.

All I can say is that this will not go well for future endeavors for Larian. I've pretty much drawn a line on this one.
Posted By: Stragus Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 03/10/17 04:56 PM
I've been continuing to work with Cederic, as mine hasn't had a status change since the 22nd of September. He expressed frustration as well, because they reached out to the Dutch Post for a status and were met with the same stonewalling. They provided me an extra game key to play the game as an apology while I wait. My best recommendation is to keep hitting up their support e-mail and to give them every little detail you can find about any investigative work you've done.

If you know someone who know's German, blow the Dutch Post up with phone calls because those fuckers have royally dropped the ball and don't give two shits at this stage.
Posted By: darks Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 03/10/17 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by Stragus
I've been continuing to work with Cederic, as mine hasn't had a status change since the 22nd of September. He expressed frustration as well, because they reached out to the Dutch Post for a status and were met with the same stonewalling. They provided me an extra game key to play the game as an apology while I wait. My best recommendation is to keep hitting up their support e-mail and to give them every little detail you can find about any investigative work you've done.

If you know someone who know's German, blow the Dutch Post up with phone calls because those fuckers have royally dropped the ball and don't give two shits at this stage.

Do you have Cedrics email? At least I would like to get a cd key to start playing the damn game. So infuriating that this is happening.
Posted By: Okto Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 01:43 AM
Originally Posted by darks

Do you have Cedrics email? At least I would like to get a cd key to start playing the damn game. So infuriating that this is happening.

Yeah, kind of is at this point. I've been patient but it seems like the boxes are finally reaching some people in the US, so I'll give it through this week. Then I'm afraid I'll have to raise some hell. I don't entirely blame Larian, mostly the post, but the whole thing has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth now that it's been almost three weeks.
Posted By: Insolentfool Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 04:00 AM
I just got mine today in Australia. 3 weeks after release is too long to wait to start playing a multiplayer game and I really wish they sent out keys digitally on release day instead of in the box. I totally wouldn't have minded waiting for the physical stuff even longer then.

That being said, it was worth the wait. The books are top quality and look interesting to read, the statue is heavy and high quality and easily the best one I've gotten from a game. The map is nice and the whole lot was packed really well. I still got some crushing at the top corners of the display box but they definitely packed it well. Double layered 6 ply cardboard packaging is far better than most companies will give you, and the statue was packed in polystyrene on top of that. The box was 95% full and had packaging material in the gaps. As a courier myself I can safely say its far better packed than most stuff I see. The only way this is getting damaged is getting totally crushed by something much MUCH heavier, not general travel wear and tear.

Can anyone tell me if the cd key we get is a special collectors ed key or just standard edition?
Posted By: Mad WolfClown Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 12:42 PM
Hello, a quick message for asking : where i am supposed to send a e-mail if my steam code was stolen (or not working idk) ?
Posted By: Tyler Smith Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 01:14 PM
My update, it came in on Friday forgot to post here about that. However all is well, I was able to import my saves from my other version of the game.

Nice collectors edition that is for sure, however I am still very unpleased by how all this was handled.

Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 07:07 PM

Mad WolfClown;
Email support@larian.com, and please include the key and a picture of the card.

The people handling fulfillment have been in contact with DHL and Happy Shops, to try to resolve outstanding shipping issues. Unfortunately, we do not have any estimates for how long the processing and shipping will take for the remaining packages. There are a number of CEs awaiting transfer out of Germany to the destination countries, as well as stuck at the first stage of shipping instructions being provided electronically.

The concept art and other higher tier rewards are currently being organized, and will be sent out directly by Larian (I assume not using DHL).

There is a significant backlog of support email, which I am currently focusing on.
The day of release there were many, many email. The next day I woke up to 130 new email in less than 8 hours, which is an email a little faster than every 4 minutes. Email with cut and paste answers (localization, possible console versions, etc) can be done faster than that, but looking stuff up in the backer database, adding addresses to the shipping corrections list, etc, can take 5 minutes, testing saves or doing research on something can easily take 10 or 15 minutes and creating an associated bug report could bring that up to half an hour. The volume of new email has slowly tapered off, but is still fairly high.

The next week a few people started helping out part time, particularly with the common questions (not necessarily having technical backgrounds). I thought someone was going through specifically looking for Kickstarter / CE email, but apparently not (at least not checking the backlog).
The week after that some people from QA started helping. I was still trying to follow up with existing situations, get new email that the people helping couldn't do, and then switch to the backlog, but that didn't work out well in terms of making a significant dent in the backlog.
I am now primarily focusing on the backlog.
Posted By: darks Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 08:05 PM
Thank you for letting us know Raze, its appreciated and helpful. I just hope that those of us who still haven't gotten ours will arrive soon.

Cedric was able to help me and gave me a CD Key. Thank you all very much for that. at least now I'm going to be able to play the game while I wait for my CE.

I hope you guys get that sorted out soon.
Posted By: Darnite Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 08:12 PM
Thanks for the update Raze
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 08:12 PM
I'd rather take my $200 back. This is a joke.
Posted By: Stabbey Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 04/10/17 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Raze

Mad WolfClown;

The people handling fulfillment have been in contact with DHL and Happy Shops, to try to resolve outstanding shipping issues. Unfortunately, we do not have any estimates for how long the processing and shipping will take for the remaining packages. There are a number of CEs awaiting transfer out of Germany to the destination countries, as well as stuck at the first stage of shipping instructions being provided electronically.

I guess I'm in that category of CE's awaiting transfer or first stage of shipping instructions.
Posted By: Okto Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by Stabbey

Mad WolfClown;

I guess I'm in that category of CE's awaiting transfer or first stage of shipping instructions.

Well that's the thing, who knows now? It's been three (THREE) weeks, and boxes are finally getting to some people but if the tracking has never updated for most of them, how am I supposed to know if mine will arrive today, or is still stuck in Germany? After $200 and 3 wks of patience, why is it on so many of US to figure this out and/or hassle various people along the fulfillment chain?

Waited in good faith for what I feel was a reasonable amount of time, now I'm pretty angry/disappointed with all this.
Posted By: DebateMe Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 01:27 AM
I received my CE yesterday. Tracking info still says it arrived in US... which is what it said for prior 4 or 5 days now. I received it without any damages and the actual box is great. Thanks Larian!
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 03:26 AM
At this point, I feel PayPal claims are the best route. I filed mine a few weeks ago, Larian responded by simply providing a tracking number. Which I'd been asking for since the start with no response. The tracking number they gave shows that a) they didn't ship out until the 22nd and b) it hasn't actually gone anywhere. Regardless of accuracy, that's pathetic. I don't even want the CE at this point. My group started the playthru without me. The game is worthless to me, and I don't care to have a statue that reminds me of such a fucking incompetent company.

Going on 3 weeks without any answer to my 6 emails, countless Facebook, Twitter and forum posts. Well, I did get a Facebook message asking me to email Michael iirc, and that also got no response. What the actual fuck.
Posted By: Mad WolfClown Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 08:06 AM
Raze; Thank you, I'll do that.
Posted By: Shapeshifter777 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 09:38 PM
Anyone else's USPS tracking still show "September 22, 2017, 5:20 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY"?
Posted By: Okto Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777
Anyone else's USPS tracking still show "September 22, 2017, 5:20 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY"?

Yes. That's still what I'm getting, haven't received the package. Since people in the States are slowly starting to get theirs, I have no idea if I should continue to wait (into what will be the FOURTH week) or do something else since they are apparently being delivered without update or warning. Some of them, anyway.

Good luck. Beyond irritated at this point, personally.
Posted By: Windemere Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 05/10/17 09:47 PM

Yes. East coast USA here.
Posted By: darks Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 06/10/17 02:38 AM

Yes, same here. Not one update since the 14th. Really sucks. So much for German efficiency.
Posted By: Stragus Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 06/10/17 08:08 PM

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to give it until Monday. I keep pushing back my plan to file a paypal "missing package", but I think we only get 30 days before we lose eligibility. However, I'm not certain on that and would have to confirm.
Posted By: TechnoMagi2 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 06/10/17 10:26 PM
File a dispute sooner than later, in my opinion. You first open a dispute, then within 20 days you can file an actual claim to get PayPal involved. I had zero contact of any sort until I opened a claim, then Larian provided PayPal with a tracking number for my item in response. Still no direct contact with me. The tracking number provided says the same.. Package is in Germany.

A claim freezes their funds until its resolved, so I'd assume enough claims will maybe light a fire under their asses. Since right now they have their money, and can't even be fucked to answer their emails, or give us a proper response. I'm not going to take 'no time estimate' for getting our CEs as a proper fucking answer.
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 07/10/17 08:01 AM
TechnoMagi2... legally, providing a tracking number is all they have to do to prove that they shipped your package. Once they shipped it, there's nothing they can do to speed up delivery... from there on, it's all up to DHL (and customs). Also, once they shipped it, Paypal can no longer force them to issue a refund.
So I doubt starting a dispute will really change anything...
Posted By: Rainer Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 07/10/17 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Rainer
I also was not contacted per Mail and the DHL page still states

Date/Time City Status

hope this will get cleared up fast...

I got my packages and I am happy NOW

(the packages were sent from Larian (Dublin/Ireland?!?) to happyshops germany to me germany....)

Wed, 04.10.17 14:33 -- The shipment has been successfully delivered
Wed, 04.10.17 07:27 -- The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle
Wed, 04.10.17 02:16 Feucht The shipment has been processed in the destination parcel center
Mon, 02.10.17 15:20 Radefeld The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 07/10/17 03:35 PM
Rainer, great to hear you finally received yours. But this just shows what a mess it is at HappyShops... taking almost 3 weeks to ship a package from Germany to Germany! I really hope Larian has learned from this, and will never use them again.
Posted By: Stabbey Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 10/10/17 09:48 PM
I received my Kickstarter CE today (no damage). I never got any tracking e-mails, but at least I have it now, so I'm good.
Posted By: Takeda Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 11/10/17 03:42 PM
Received mine too. Any one knows where the product key is supposed to be?
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 11/10/17 05:37 PM
Takeda, if you pledged through Kickstarter, then your product key is on larianvault (where it has been for the past year or so). If you're one of the 1000 regular pre-orders, then the product key should be inside the box.
Posted By: Takeda Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 12/10/17 06:06 AM
Thanks for the answer. I pledged through kickstarter but i thought that for my tier I got 2 digital editions of DOS2 AND a physical collectors edition... Well my mistake i guess ^^'
Posted By: Okto Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 12/10/17 05:32 PM
Yeah so it's finally out for delivery in my home town (small mid-western US town) after saying whatever, Frankfurt Germany for 3 weeks. I went from patiently supporting this amazing company to being understandably upset given the lack of communication, but within that time I did buy 2 other copies of the game for my brother and myself. I'm that much of a sucker for Larian. Just felt it important to update since I specifically logged on to these forums to contribute my CE shipping experience. I might edit this once the CE arrives.

Editing to add there was an apparent attempt to deliver, while I was home no less. Good old USPS had already been instructed to leave the package, but didn't even do that. Had to reschedule delivery. Why shouldn't I have expected even the last leg of this box's journey to be easy? LOLWTF. Anyway I'm convinced it's at least here somewhere, so I'll get it at some point soon. Good luck to everyone else, it's been a nightmare!
Posted By: dark Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 12/10/17 07:31 PM
Mine still shows Germany, WTF Larian? I even sent you all a complaint though PayPal, and you all have not responded to it. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

You guys need to get us some answers on what the shipping status is and whats going on with it.
Posted By: Shapeshifter777 Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 15/10/17 02:29 AM
Got mine. smile Very impressed.
Posted By: dark Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 15/10/17 03:03 PM
Larian,

Letting you all know that my Collectors Edition arrived yesterday. I had serious doubts that I would ever see this arrive. I have no idea what kind of shipping they used, but the lack of updates letting us know the location and status of our shipping was horrendously terrible that this took one month.

My CE arrived un-damaged, I'm was so glad that it was not damaged.

The Statue is very cool. I'm just glad that my part in all of this is now over and you all can now mark me off your list. I live in San Diego, so, yes that was a long journey.

Thank you

Rick
Posted By: Liixann Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 16/10/17 06:20 PM
While I got the hoodie last week, the CE and t-shirt are still missing. I really don't get it. First tracking from this German shop said hoodie, t-shirt, and CE (still stuck in Germany). Then I got another tracking link for the hoodie 2 weeks ago. Since then, nothing from the shop nor Larian support. Really disappointed by this. What's so complicated to send the stuff from Germany to the UK.
Posted By: TweetyCZ Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 16/10/17 08:29 PM
Still have not received my Kickstarter CE ($125 tier)

I'm among those who forgot to fill into the survey (namely delivery address) before September 7th. However, I have contacted Larian support and went on forums on September 16th and received reply on September 19th by Cédéric Hauterman, a junior accountant at Larian. I was promised a tracking number on September 27th for the following week, but I have received nothing since then up to this day. I'm quite worried now.

Only thing I received was very very delayed reply (on October 5th) from Larian Support Charlene asking me whether I got my CE or not. It was a reply to my original inquiry from September 16th, I think I got attention rather through forums than through asking the support...

Can someone from Larian help me?
Posted By: Durango Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 16/10/17 10:50 PM
I might have missed the information, sorry if it's the case, but... Any word on the GoG (and maybe Steam, I don't know) keys that were suppose to be the collector edition and that just granted us the regular edition instead? Can we expect a fix soon-ish?
Posted By: The Centaur Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 17/10/17 05:24 AM
Liixann, TweetyCZ - I recommend sending an email to michael.wetzel (at larian). Apparently he's the one in charge of CE/Kickstarter problems now. He should be able to look into your case.

Durango - that's an issue on the GOG side. GOG promised several weeks ago to fix it "soon", but not much has happened yet, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to reach out to the people who still have this issue. The easiest way to get it fixed, appears to be to contact GOG support, refer to this post from (GOG's) Konrad on their forums ( www.gog.com/forum/general/release_divinity_original_sin_2_full_af83c/post77 ), tell them you still have not received the digital extras for the Kickstarter CE (the exact same extras that are in the DOS2 Divine Ascension upgrade), and ask how much longer you will have to wait.
Make sure to include the info for the DOS2 Kickstarter CE from your account settings (look up your DOS2 title in www.gog.com/account/settings/orders, select "view receipt" and either provide that info (the full game title name, date and order id) or a screenshot of it.
Also, make sure to give your post a clear title, such as "Kickstarter CE Digital Extras"
It may still take a week or so, but several people have received a reply from GOG support with an updated key that adds the Divine Ascension upgrade to your account.
Posted By: YsuranSnyder Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 18/10/17 07:22 AM
Update from France: Still waiting my CE
Posted By: thallippoli Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 19/10/17 01:54 PM
Update from Germany: no email yet saying my CE has been shipped.

I've tried contacting Larian a couple of times over email but no reply yet. I am totally cool with waiting longer if I get some sort of info from Larian at least saying when it will be shipped (it's been a month!) but the radio silence is deafening. It was funny how I emailed Larian the day the CE was announced with a query and got a response in 2 hours but my first email question about late CE shipping has gone unanswered for weeks now :)
Hint--some acknowledgment would be great!

Larian did provide me with a key for the game after they missed the initial shipping date so I'm thankful at least that happened.
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 19/10/17 06:44 PM

Thallippoli; PM me with the email address you used; I'm not seeing anything to the support or kickstarter email using your forum email or user name.
Same for anyone else checking in who has not gotten a reply.

All of the pre-order CEs have been shipped. Did you check your spam folder, if applicable?
There should have been an email from Happy Shops (service@happyshops.com) listing the CE and your address, about Sept 8th.
Once shipped, the tracking number email should come from the address 'Happyshops Fullfillment <info@happyshops.com>', with a German subject line of the form 'Ihre Bestellung 1234567 vom 08.09.2017'. Most of these were sent from the 13th to 18th of September, with a small number delayed until the 21st/22nd (and IIRC the last of the hoodies and individual add-ons shipped the 25th).

Sorry for the delay answering emails. We've gotten through a lot of the backlog, but there is still some to go, and there were a couple issues that resulted is some email being missed, which I am currently sorting through.

For people who did not have their address entered before Sept 7th, the Vault is being checked periodically to create new shipping lists. There was one created near the end of September, and one just yesterday, so for relatively recent additions you should be getting a notice within about a week or two (not sure how long it will take for Happy Shops to add that to their system and process the orders).

If your shipping address is not in the Vault, add it now (under 'Your account')
When filling in the address fields, or making any changes, you also need to enter the email address a second time (for conformation; the first email field will be filled in already) before clicking on the Save button.
Posted By: trackingmore Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 23/10/17 07:22 AM
How about finding a professional dhl tracking https://www.trackingmore.com/dhl-tracking.html site to track dhl parcels?
Posted By: Liixann Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 23/10/17 03:57 PM
I've checked the email from Happy Shops I got on 8/9 and the mentioned address in there is correct. According to them, they wanted to ship the t-shirt, the hoodie, and the KS CE.

First shipment notification and link were supposed to be related to the whole package mentioned above. According to the tracking link, it's still in Germany. 1.5 weeks later (29/9) I got another notification from that shop with a shipment of just the hoodie. That hoodie I received on 11/10 (at the correct address).
@Raze: What's the next step? Getting in touch with the Larian support again?

Posted By: ateatree Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 23/10/17 06:51 PM
My CE + Hoodie went well enough into the shipping process: got the Happyshops fulfillment e-mail on 9/15 (15 September, that is,) DHL info started updating on 9/18. Reached the point of USPS transfer 9/29, and supposedly got into my state on 10/2... and then completely disappeared. No updates from USPS since. Filed a missing package report with USPS 10/9, tried to get in touch with (michael.wetzel at larian dot com) 10/17.

Posting here since I've not heard from anyone since, nor have I received anything. I will gladly follow-up with whomever here or whatever e-mail as necessary for... well, for whatever next steps might be at this point.

Thanks.
Posted By: Darnite Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/10/17 03:26 PM
Lucky you all, im still waiting for my collectors edition or at least the mail with the fullfillment information.
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/10/17 05:30 AM

Liixann;
There were some CE boxes stuck in German customs, at least a few of which have started clearing. I asked the person in charge of fulfillment if he had an update on that, but generally government bureaucracies aren't great with efficiency or transparency.

Ateatree;
I emailed the person in charge of fulfillment.

Darnite;
I forwarded your support email to the person in charge of fulfillment.
Posted By: ateatree Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 25/10/17 07:21 PM

Ateatree;
I emailed the person in charge of fulfillment.

Much obliged. I'll look forward to hearing more soon.
Posted By: MouseOfDanger Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/10/17 12:27 AM
I got notification my package was in route but then was returned to sender because they removed the zero in front of my zip code and could not locate the destination. I haven't heard of anything since. Will this happen again or was this cleared up? Anyone I can contact via email about my issue?
Posted By: YsuranSnyder Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/10/17 07:07 PM
Still waiting here.... 3 weeks after upgraded my informations
Posted By: TweetyCZ Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 31/10/17 03:28 PM
Hello again, tier $125 backer here..

On October 19th I received this message from Mr. Céderic H:

"Just wanted to come back to you on this. We extracted the new data and I can tell your name popped up. So your shipping info wasn’t in the Vault until after September 28th. Shipping CE next week in Batch 3."

The same day I also discussed Larian Vault issue regarding not accepting slash / in address line with Larian's Raze, we both agreed upon replacing slash with comma -. Since then, nothing has happened in terms of shipping my CE.

Has "Batch 3" already been shipped? Today is Tuesday, October 31th and I have not received any notification nor tracking number from happyshops so far. I will contact Mr. Michael Wetzel now as The Centaur adviced earlier because this is a highly undesirable situation.

EDIT: All fine now, reportedly just a minor delay due to Essen conference. smile
Posted By: Liixann Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 06/11/17 12:59 PM
According to DHL, the shipment which should have included the KS edition has been cancelled on 24/10. And of course, I haven't received an update by Happyshops. I guess I should just put all this in the "lesson learned" box. Ridiculous what's happening here...
Posted By: YsuranSnyder Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 07/11/17 07:36 PM
still nothing and no tracking number...
Posted By: TweetyCZ Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 11/11/17 08:21 AM
Sadly, it is not fine!!!

So, since October 31 nothing has happened, I still have not my tracking number!

Mr. Wetzel didn't even bother to reply...
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 11/11/17 12:06 PM

MouseOfDanger;
In general you can email support@larian.com, or kickstarter@larian.com. However, since your forum email is the same as you backed with, I emailed the person in charge of fulfillment. He may already have dealt with this due to the return.

Liixann;
I forwarded your support email to the person in charge of fulfillment, along with this post.

This wasn't quite what Larian was intending when hiring a professional fulfillment company to handle the shipment of (most of) the physical Kickstarter rewards.

YsuranSnyder;
As I replied three weeks ago to your email, there was a new shipping list created on Oct 18th. I was a tad optimistic on the shipping time, though. Happy Shops should have sent everything out this past week, but I don't know if they finished, or not (apparently not). EDIT: they didn't start.

YsuranSnyder and TweetyCZ;
You both added your addresses before Oct 18th, so the above applies to you, as well.
Posted By: thallippoli Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 13/11/17 10:14 AM
It's almost going to be two months to a day since my CE was supposed to ship. Still no mail or tracking number.

Raze has been kind enough to forward the complaints to whoever is in charge of fulfillment, but apparently they can't be bothered to reply for three weeks now. Three weeks--imagine.

I'm sorry Larian, but this is ridiculous--pull up your fulfillment partner if you need to--but at least get us a solid date by when we can expect our items to be shipped.

If this drifts on for longer (god forbid) packages are probably gonna get stuck in Germany's holiday season postal glut and that's gonna be fun.
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 13/11/17 01:06 PM

thallippoli;
It wasn't a case of not being bothered, but trying to get something to reply with. There was an issue with the original shipment, and he has requested a new shipment 3 times, but Happy Shops has not done so yet.

For those who added their addresses in the Vault after about September 28th (when the second shipping list was created), Happy Shops has not started shipping the list created on Oct 18th (a forth list has also recently been created). They have become somewhat less than responsive, and at this point there is no estimate for when the shipping lists will be processed.
Posted By: blackmist Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 21/11/17 05:08 AM
Hello Larian. Thanks very much for making such a great game with Divinity Original Sin 2. I backed the Patron of the Arts tier and I just got my signed CE and hoodie last week. Just wondering when the other goodies will be shipped, specifically the signed framed portrait, hand-written postcard, signed concept art HQ print and others that I might have missed out.

Didn't open the box as I want my copy sealed but based on the CE box contents posted on the website, I'm assuming that these are not yet included. Thanks and keep making great games you guys.
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/11/17 12:02 PM

The postcards, concept art and portraits were sent out at the beginning of the month.
EDIT: the concept art and portraits should be sent out today (Nov 24) and an email sent to the recipients.
EDIT2: tiers with just concept art will be sent out early in the week of Dec 4th.

Happy Shops has started processing the shipping lists created on October 18th and approximately November 10th, so anyone who added their address after about September 28th, or who had problems with the shipment and need another resent, should be getting a notification email soon (and tracking number, for CEs, or add-ons that go over the weight threshold).

For addresses added to the Vault in the last couple of weeks, another shipping list will not be created and processed until January.

Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 22/11/17 02:23 PM
I received the postcard around a fortnight or so back but haven't seen the other stuff, which is a bit of a concern as international post isn't normally delayed this long. I don't suppose anyone kept a note of the tracking numbers?
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/11/17 09:58 AM

Sorry. The portraits were going to be sent out at the beginning of the month, but there was a delay with the concept art and/or change of plans, and the packages are now scheduled to be picked up today. An email should be going out to the recipients.
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 24/11/17 10:35 AM
Awesome. smile
Posted By: revanity Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/11/17 01:11 PM
I should be getting Signed Concept Art but did not get any email regarding it, did anyone get their theirs? Thanks.
Posted By: vometia Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 27/11/17 08:20 PM
It appears they're working through it now: I got an email on Friday telling me my stuff had been shipped so hopefully you should get one "real soon now".
Posted By: thallippoli Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 29/11/17 10:01 AM
My CE has been delivered and it was definitely worth the wait! Thanks Larian smile
Posted By: Raze Re: UPDATE: Collector´s Edition - 30/11/17 03:45 PM

The tiers with concept art and a portrait have been sent. Tiers with just the concept art will be sent early next week (about Dec 4th).
© Larian Studios forums