Larian Studios
Posted By: Namuna Lucky Charm 3, yet hardly ever get "lucky" - 20/09/17 03:39 AM
Rolled a new char using Sebille as a Ranger and am currently level 3 with Lucky Charm at 3.

Short of rerolling a new char, is there anything I can do to get it proper? I can't remember the last time I've seen the sparkly lucky charm come up! I've opened DOZENS of barrels, chests, etc... :(

...Yes, I'm using her and not some other team member. This is frustrating because yesterday I had Beast as a Rogue and he only had 2 in Lucky Charm and I was seeing the sparkly every so often. But now, never.

Thanks.
It's quite hard to sparkly Lucky Charm. Maybe about 5% or less.

With Lucky Charm at 6, you can get some Epic equipment. And Lucky Charm at 7, can get up to Legendary equipment!!!

I think this skill is quite great (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Sorry for my English.

Your english is horrible. It's so...readable. But you don't need lucky charm at 6 to get epic loot. I think it depends on your own level. Have lucky charm at 4 and at the moment(lvl19) I only get epic loot.

Anyway Namuna, you're just a bit unlucky. But you're only level 3 and it'll pay off. Though you might consider using gear with lucky charm instead of investing all your points on it. I still have a level 9 medallion which gives me lucky charm +2(Reaper's Coast shipwreck) and I'm level 19. (then again I'm playing on explorer)
© Larian Studios forums