Larian Studios
Posted By: Azulath [Spoilers] Tarquin and Malady attack me - 15/11/17 11:07 AM
I've completed Reapers Coast and wanted to travel to the Nameless Isle, but when I teleport to the Lady Vengeance Tarquin and Malady attack me. Is there a specific reason to why they are doing this? The quest log isn't helpful concerning this and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, due to some decision - I killed the Advocate, maybe he was a friend of theirs -, or if it is a bug...

Any help would be appreciated :-)
Posted By: Stabbey Re: [Spoilers] Tarquin and Maladay attack me - 15/11/17 01:07 PM
That's gotta be a bug. I also killed the Advocate and they didn't notice or care.
Posted By: Azulath Re: [Spoilers] Tarquin and Maladay attack me - 15/11/17 01:53 PM
So, I tried various saves in order to narrow down the problem and it seems that I am not allowed to kill the witch Alice (the burning one near cloisterwood). After killing her, Taqruin (and Malady) attack me upon arriving on the Lady Vengeance.

Edit: So I reloaded an earlier safe and killed the witch again, this time Tarquin doesn't mind. (But I turned his sword quest in before I went to the witch)
Posted By: Stabbey Re: [Spoilers] Tarquin and Maladay attack me - 15/11/17 03:32 PM
I also killed Alice. Wasn't attacked. Good job tracking down the cause of the bug, though.
Posted By: Azulath Re: [Spoilers] Tarquin and Maladay attack me - 16/11/17 10:15 AM
Thanks! At least this bug was easy to resolve
© Larian Studios forums