Larian Studios
Posted By: Bufotenina Problem with unsellable items - 03/04/21 10:44 AM
Hi, in my inventory I have five pieces of equipment (Spear of foes 2100 gold worth, Black ring blade 3140 gold worth, captain's compass amulet 1630 gold worth, livewood shield 1750 gold worth, Jonathan's ring 785 gold worth) that don't show in the trade window. I've tried with multiple vendors.

Is it a bug or for some reason this items can not be sold? (It's a pity because I need that gold, that would be more because I've brought Ifan's barter at 5 and he has a +3 bonus to a total of 8, to improve or buy better equipment).
Posted By: martan717 Re: Problem with unsellable items - 03/04/21 06:41 PM
Hi! These items are known to be unsellable, due to being quest-related, though some are not actually required to complete a quest. A full (?) list of such items is here.

If you’re short on gold there are other ways to get it (spoiler alert):

You can, if you’re not adverse to it, make all the gold you need by crafting items and selling them.

If you’d like another hint:
Make arrows.

If you’d like a bigger hint:
Charm arrows (in Act 2).
Posted By: Bufotenina Re: Problem with unsellable items - 03/04/21 06:51 PM
Thanks, so that was the reason. Gotta search for the related quests so that in a future re run I won't get stuck with these items.

Well I suppose that crafting will be needed (I'm in need of gold because I've two full reliques sets, vulture and captain, and near to complete the other two, devourer and contamination, taht means I need a lot of gold to evolve them to the level of my characters).

Thanks for the info! smile
Posted By: martan717 Re: Problem with unsellable items - 03/04/21 07:40 PM
You’re welcome. Good luck!
© Larian Studios forums