Larian Studios
Posted By: The Rainman Ifan will NOT follow me!...bug? - 25/09/17 03:58 AM
I got Ifan to follow me fine the first time i played, but when i went back and did a new main character, this time he will NOT follow me after joining.

If i let him lead, everyone follows fine, but if he is not leading, he just stands still.

Is there a way to fix this? It was fine the first play thru.

Randy
Posted By: The Rainman Re: Ifan will NOT follow me!...bug? - 26/09/17 03:53 AM
Tried it again today, this time getting Ifan first before any other companions, the way it worked for me the first game.

Ifan STILL just stands there (unless i let HIM lead). He is broken, will NOT follow me.

I know others are having this same bug. Really wanted Ifan as my conjurer, since he has that wolf he can summon, plus i like him.

Dang it, can we get this fixed? Looks like i will have to start the whole game over and then HOPE he will follow next time, or just abandon him as a companion, or let him lead constantly, but that won't work well, need my ranger to lead and look for traps, etc. frown
Posted By: ma929tt Re: Ifan will NOT follow me!...bug? - 26/09/17 04:36 AM
When playing as Ifan, I am having the same problem with the Red Prince: I recruit him and he will not follow me, but I can follow him. Tried chaining/unchaining and reloading. Issue still exists.
Posted By: Daglove Re: Ifan will NOT follow me!...bug? - 29/09/17 06:30 PM
I am having the exact same issue. Ifan will not follow me. I have tried unchain/chain and the F5/F8. Nothing has helped. I guess I will have to dismiss Ifan until this is fixed.
© Larian Studios forums