Larian Studios
Posted By: Exar Everyone turn hostile without reason in Arx? - 10/10/17 06:21 PM
I killed Justinia after defeating Isobel. When I teleport outside in Arx, or even aboard the Lady vengeance, some people react as if i have stolen something (which I didn't do in their presence and my last thievery act is way back)

In Arx (Kemm park, I want to open the secret door now that I bought the painting 2 back from the girl in the sewers), some inhabitant says something (as if I stole in front of him and have been caught), three times, then some "nemesis" things appear (they are more than one all over the city - the other moves to my position). I defeat the first, combat end, but then the "others nemesis" seem to teleport to me, combat start again, and since they are a bit more powerful than what i can deal right now, I lose.

I loaded my previous save - killed Justiania again (forgot to save after it the first time), then teleported to lady vengeance in the hall of echoes. Talked to Gareth, no problem. Went to trade to Almira, and then she reacted as the inhabitant, and turned hostile, with Gareth and Malady turning hostile..

I loaded the save after Justinia this time (I had saved) and teleported to the waypoint "lady vengeance". Nobody there. TPed to suburb of arx: a pilgrim react as if thievery action was comitted before his eyes, but he doesn't turn hostile.

Now I will TP to the city (kemm park)... This time, the same inhabitant does nothing. Few, I dodged big trouble there.

What happened? do someone have an idea?
Welcome to my world.

I got the exact same problem. But in Act II and in my case it's everybody trying to kill me as if i'm getting caught with my hands down their pockets.
© Larian Studios forums