Larian Studios
6 AP at combat start bug:

From what I can tell this bug made its appearance in act 3, first in Arx during the Paladin bridge fight ( Battle at the gates). Either on of my party members or a random enemy would start his turn with 6 AP for no reason. It happend at the start of the battle for the most part. Confirmed this via save scumming. Sometimes my main had 6 AP at his first turn, sometimes another enemy. This bug gets more frequent. I have to cross fingers now every fight that this doesn´t happen. If someone knows what causes this and how to avoid it I be really thankful.

A couple of minor issues.

Ifan´s quest issue:

Ifan doesn´t acknowledge that I killed Alexander. During Seeking Revenge, if you side with Gareth against Alexander, Ifan´s quest bugs out. He wants to speak to Alexanders ghost, but when reaching Arx proper he claimes that the I spared Alexander.

Bound by Pain:

If you kill the demon with and bleeding effect (mosquito swarm in my case) active on the target with the adventurer still alive the ecounter will bug out. Usually someone will get possessed despite the demon perishing. Then you will either get the xp, but cannot finish the quest or you won´t anything. Testet with the same save several times, in my last attempt I omited the bleed and killed the demon without it and the quest resolved normally.

Past mistakes:

Karon sometims spawns without any armor.

Honestly I am kinda dissapointed even if I really like the game. I put my playthrough on hold three years ago because of the anoying amount of bugs I ran into like Tarquin´s quest not progressingin Reapers Coast among others, testet some builds while waiting for patches until I finally gave up.
© Larian Studios forums