Larian Studios
Posted By: MrChilli Backpack/pouch customization? - 18/09/17 09:48 PM
I love the backpacks/pouch/money pouch and so on... but what i would rly love is for the ability to give then names (Sure, giving them like a small icon an the bottom right that could be diferentstuff for what u have in them). Its just a pain atm to sort it, u kinda have to collect diferent types of bags just for u to know what bag is what :)
Posted By: Zerd Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 18/09/17 10:25 PM
Not only that, but the fact that auto-sort doesn't work inside bags and crafting from items inside bags is also a annoyance. Seems like easy-to-fix QoL issues.
Posted By: fireundubh Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 19/09/17 01:17 AM
I agree with both posts above wholeheartedly!

Also, when you auto-sort the main backpack, all of the containers switch places, so you never really know which bag contains what.
Posted By: MrChilli Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 19/09/17 04:00 PM
It would make it soooo much easier xD
Posted By: Ratblaster Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 03/10/17 03:14 PM
Or let us use dyes on them. I have jars of dye in game....we could color code the backpacks...then when we want to open one from crafting menu can just pick the one with correct color, like the green bag holding all our herbs.
Posted By: StukaXCII Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 03/10/17 06:09 PM
Colour coding too! So if I've got four backpacks I can make the border of the first one red, then the second blue, third as green etc.
Posted By: vivalafai Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 03/10/17 07:31 PM
Backpack crafting with dyes would be a simple solution. Being able to select multiple items would be the ultimate time-saver, though. I think being able to select multiple items is the ultimate quality of life improvement they could make to the inventory.
Posted By: Horrorscope Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 03/10/17 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by fireundubh
I agree with both posts above wholeheartedly!

Also, when you auto-sort the main backpack, all of the containers switch places, so you never really know which bag contains what.

What I had to revert to was different bag/vase type per what I put in each and use that for all the chars.
Posted By: AresD25 Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 04/10/17 12:10 AM
Yeah I've had to resort to using different types of containers for different stuff. Like I put crafting materials inside the dusty pouch you get from a dig spot in the beach area before fort joy. I use a coin purse for money.
I use a backpack for arrows and stuff I need quick access to on action bars. I use a regular pouch for keys/quest items.
Posted By: Chaneyi Re: Backpack/pouch customization? - 04/10/17 09:03 PM
This!
I actually tried this and was kinda disappointed to see it didn't work.
Both are already included in the game - add recipe, a recolor of the bags and all of a sudden, I may actually be able to have all my herbs in one bag and not mixed with keys, notes and random bones.
© Larian Studios forums