Larian Studios
Hi! Is there a mod that prevents the deleting of the savegame after your party dies in Honour mode?

I really like the idea of having only one single savegame on a playthrough so that I have to live with my decisions.

However I don't want to lose my savegame when I die. Instead I want to be able to reload my one savegame so that I can try again if I die.

Is there such a mod or does anyone know how to create one?

Thanks!
Wtf.... just play tactician mode, its the same thing as honour mode but you can die and reload
Turn off autosaves in Options -> Gameplay, and set quicksaves to 1 in the same menu. Then play tactician and only use quicksave. This will mean you will always only have one saved state of the game.

This is about as good of a compromise as you'll be able to achieve since having to live with your decisions is contradictory with reloading the save and trying again. You're still heavily compromising the idea of having to live with your decisions because you can just reload the save, but the same would hold true to any mod that works the way you suggest.
@Foodchain: Haha that is an awesome idea, and it wouldn't have crossed my mind tbh. Thanks for the help!

@Martius: I can understand why you can't understand me. It's ok.
© Larian Studios forums