Larian Studios
Posted By: Baardvark Enemy Randomization - 02/10/17 07:50 PM
To kick off this subforum, let me announce my Enemy Randomization mod! Enemies receive random buffs on starting combat, including chances to become "champions," extra strong characters with good loot.

[Linked Image]
Any suggestions for additional random buffs appreciated!
Posted By: Larian_KVN Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 08:52 AM
*Excited applause rages through the fresh forum halls*
Posted By: Windemere Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 10:24 AM
Baardvark keeps the cool ideas coming! Great work!
Posted By: fireundubh Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 01:02 PM
This looks really cool! Not sold on the BardMod req though.

From the commments, it sounds like there's a permanent status bug that needs fixing.
Posted By: monzua Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 04:34 PM
Hi, this is such an amazing mod sadly connected to your other mod so I dont feel i want to get all other changes with your other mod too. I understood its alot of work - but if you would manage to get that sorted - this mod would be a real reason for me to get my playtime to 200h hehe

This adds to much fun I am sure!
Posted By: WMC51 Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 05:13 PM
Will this impact encounters in GM mode?
Posted By: Baardvark Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 05:14 PM
Yes WMC51. I'll look into making this independent from bard mod and fix that companion buff issue lol.
Posted By: Redunzgofasta Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 05:34 PM
I was just going to say "One has to apreciate your hard work @Baardvark.", but if you are going to make your mods independent of eachother, and usable in GM mode I am definitely going to pick them up.
Awesome!
Posted By: WMC51 Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 08:06 PM
That's awesome. I enjoyed the random buffs and champions in the EA bard mod. This should be fun for the group.

We'll be running many of your mods in out game / stream so thanks for all the work.
Posted By: Baardvark Re: Enemy Randomization - 03/10/17 08:16 PM
Good smile I just updated it to not depend on my bard mod, and fixed a couple things.
© Larian Studios forums