Larian Studios
Posted By: Tiqon The Village of Dawn. - 18/11/17 08:28 PM
I need a village for my campaign. So I started to make one that fit what I need. This will take a lot of time for me to finish, so I will make some small ones from time to time just to get that "ahh now that is done" feeling.

This is a village that is quite new (around 20 years). Founded by some explores who came back from a trip inland to this wild island unkown. The mayor is one of the founders. The place, and the rest of the still relative unknown island had been inhabited long ago by a lost civilaization. Ruins are still visible in the village, and in some places the new buildings have been build on or around the old ruins.

The village works as a hub for all kind of people who come to the new land by sea, to seek fame and fortune (mostly the latter). Smaller villages can be found inland, and lots of farms, as the land is very furtile.

There are only two ways into the village. One by a pass through the mountains that surround the village and the other is by sea. The road is used by the many caravans that goes inland to the people who have tried their luck in settling the island, and back again with things found and produce by these farmers.

First picture is the layout of the area of the village.

Next is the current state. Others are some close ups of some of the places in the village.

Ideas and comments are more than welcome.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: iwantcheese Re: The Village of Dawn. - 22/11/17 02:02 AM
Wow, that's looking really good. Be sure to post more pictures as you work on it.
Posted By: Windemere Re: The Village of Dawn. - 23/11/17 12:30 PM
I like the flow of the map. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
© Larian Studios forums