Larian Studios
Posted By: Orbax Lol banned for sticking up for this game - 14/10/20 08:56 PM
A website did a hit job on this game so I said in the comments:

How many hours did you play? im well over 100 in and I think its great. Touting your gaming cred as having play the earlier BGs, some of the most popular games of the 90s, isnt "cred". Ive played those, PoEs, the planescapes, pathfinders, you name it. I was gamin' before IPX/SPX on PC Juniors playing archie the cockroach bug smasher when the graphics were a blue screen with a cockroach made of letters because computers didn't have graphics yet. let your argument stand on the merit of having played enough of THAT GAME to do an analysis. Please explain in your article why anyone should believe you.

Was banned and my comment deleted within 2 minutes. They have pruned it to be almost all negative reviews in the comments. I almost don't want to give the address because it might give them traffic, but it was Siliconera. Media is trying hard on this one, sheesh.
Woof. Not missing out on anything there. Siliconera/Resetera/Polygon/Kotaku are a cancer of "gaming" websites. It's extremely hard to find a gaming website without an agenda nowadays.
Most gaming media these days is SJW Leftist shill garbage that should be purged with fire. Nothing is ever enough for them. No amount of cultural subversion will ever satisfy their appetites. Learning to ignore their shrill, screeching voices is essential to a happy life these days.

If they banned you, you're better off. Stay away from such places and people.
Posted By: Orbax Re: Lol banned for sticking up for this game - 14/10/20 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Sechrima
Most gaming media these days is SJW Leftist shill garbage that should be purged with fire. Nothing is ever enough for them. No amount of cultural subversion will ever satisfy their appetites. Learning to ignore their shrill, screeching voices is essential to a happy life these days.

If they banned you, you're better off. Stay away from such places and people.

Lol, yeah. I made an account JUST to post the comment in case someone was scrolling through and was like "hmm, I wonder what normal people think" so I could maybe make someones heart grow one size that day. Well, like I said "appalled, but not surprised" I guess >.<
I'm curious as to which site it was. That sounds like a VERY Kotaku move because they have zero journalistic integrity or accountability.
Posted By: vometia Re: Lol banned for sticking up for this game - 14/10/20 10:05 PM
I'm not sure this is entirely appropriate, not least the direction it's gone in already. Closed for review.
© Larian Studios forums