Larian Studios
Posted By: Cantila I got this secret power... [spoiler] - 17/10/20 08:43 PM
So I used the tadpole powers once when entering that gobbo village and talking to the gobbo near the ogres, guarding the entrance. I used Shadowhert for the dialogue, and after that she remarks something was changed inside her. Later on when I went to sleep in the camp, a cinematic played where I woke up to daylight lying on a bed of grass. There was this Drow woman talking to me in my dreams and basically telling me to give in. I did do that but then somethign inside me revolted, and she sensed it. She said I wasn't ready yet, but that she'd give me a parting gift. After I woke up I now have this power called Force Tunnel that lets me push back everyone within 9m for 4m and usable once per day. Turns out the others in my camp had this dream too and received powers.

I've played through this game ocne before and this didn't happen to me, also Raphael hasn't showed up in my dream either despite being halfway to level 4. This playthrough I have been more evil than in my first one. Anyone else having this experience?
Posted By: Warlocke Re: I got this secret power... [spoiler] - 17/10/20 08:48 PM
The Drow was the default model of the “who do you dream of” character in character creation. It can be any race or gender. It will show up if you use your tadpole powers.

Raphael didn’t show up in my first playthrough until I was already at the level cap, right before I left the underdark. I think it might be tied to how often you visit your camp, as I did so only 5 or 6 times in my first run.
Posted By: xMardeRx Re: I got this secret power... [spoiler] - 17/10/20 09:12 PM
more questions why is every one getting powers if only one person uses his worm? Each time you use it you loose "somthing" in your head. Begs the question, why do the other guys who dont use the worm get powers?
Posted By: Cantila Re: I got this secret power... [spoiler] - 17/10/20 09:43 PM
No I have visited the camp just as much as my first playthrough, and then he showed up after like the second or third rest. I have done a lot more than that now.
Posted By: Warlocke Re: I got this secret power... [spoiler] - 17/10/20 09:56 PM
Interesting. I’m not sure what triggers Raphael’s bargain then. There could be an element of randomness to it.
Posted By: xMardeRx Re: I got this secret power... [spoiler] - 17/10/20 10:11 PM
I think it gets triggert by talking to one of the companions.
© Larian Studios forums