Larian Studios
Posted By: Dexord planned classes? - 10/01/21 11:08 PM
hello since i could not find it when i searched the forum i decided to make a thread.

do we know what all the planned classes are for baldurs gate? i could not find it anywhere.

my hope is that druid will be included among the base classes, any of you have any information regarding classes and/or subclasses?

thanks in advance!
Posted By: spectralhunter Re: planned classes? - 10/01/21 11:30 PM
My understanding is all the races and classes in the PHB are to be included. There’s no confirmation for anything in other books like artificers.
Posted By: Ixal Re: planned classes? - 10/01/21 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
My understanding is all the races and classes in the PHB are to be included. There’s no confirmation for anything in other books like artificers.
They said they wanted to include everything in the PHB but never made a promise or confirmation. So for all we know everything in now could be all we get.
Posted By: BraveSirRobin Re: planned classes? - 10/01/21 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Dexord
hello since i could not find it when i searched the forum i decided to make a thread.

do we know what all the planned classes are for baldurs gate? i could not find it anywhere.

my hope is that druid will be included amoung the base classes, any of you have any information regarding classes and/or subclasses?

thanks in advance!

This thread I made a bit back should answer your questions.
Posted By: spectralhunter Re: planned classes? - 10/01/21 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Ixal
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
They said they wanted to include everything in the PHB but never made a promise or confirmation. So for all we know everything in now could be all we get.

Well they better get everything in PHB in or there will be a lot of upset fans. PHB is the basic game.
Posted By: Dexord Re: planned classes? - 10/01/21 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by BraveSirRobin
This thread I made a bit back should answer your questions.

oo nice thank you for the link
© Larian Studios forums