Larian Studios
Posted By: Lastman SImple robe - 27/01/21 11:04 PM
so yeah i mean it looks cool and all, but what's the point AC wise?! Maybe it's me but i just prefer my undies and the "fresh" breeze that comes with them.
Posted By: Niara Re: SImple robe - 27/01/21 11:12 PM
Maybe it's to be considerate to others... maybe you're happy to go about in your knickers, but perhaps other people don't want you to...

Although I will admit, that in early game, the fact that you can get a better AC for most characters by stripping them naked and using mage armour is hilarious to me. One of my game files is named 'Caster Pyjama Party'.
Posted By: DragonSnooz Re: SImple robe - 27/01/21 11:32 PM
I think it would be nice if wizards had more options (without taking a feat). We've gotten to see variation for the other classes.
Posted By: Lastman Re: SImple robe - 27/01/21 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Niara
Although I will admit, that in early game, the fact that you can get a better AC for most characters by stripping them naked and using mage armour is hilarious to me. One of my game files is named 'Caster Pyjama Party'.
so true hehe Pyjama Party' indeed!:)

Originally Posted by DragonSnooz
I think it would be nice if wizards had more options (without taking a feat). We've gotten to see variation for the other classes.

i need a better selection of bloomers, panties, step-ins, briefs, boxers, jockey shorts, lingerie, pantyhose, drawers, knickers, boxershorts, underdrawers, thong, scanty, bikini, micro bikinis if this will stay in the final game!! did i forget anything? haha
Posted By: Anfindel Re: SImple robe - 28/01/21 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lastman

i need a better selection of bloomers, panties, step-ins, briefs, boxers, jockey shorts, lingerie, pantyhose, drawers, knickers, boxershorts, underdrawers, thong, scanty, bikini, micro bikinis if this will stay in the final game!! did i forget anything? haha

Fish nets and stilettoes? Just picture Asterian dressed in that and nothing else. It so goes with his persona.
Posted By: Seiryu Suta Re: SImple robe - 28/01/21 02:29 AM
Well eventually they are ment to hold enchantments, even +1,+2, and +3 which give you AC. There are some games wizards can wear anything that is Cloth too. It would be nice to have more options.
Posted By: Bufotenina Re: SImple robe - 28/01/21 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Anfindel
Originally Posted by Lastman

Fish nets and stilettoes? Just picture Asterian dressed in that and nothing else. It so goes with his persona.
Oh my! A Frank-N-Furter style for Astarion would be awesome! :O :O
Posted By: Evil_it_Self Re: SImple robe - 28/01/21 06:53 PM
play eldritch knight ?
Posted By: DiDiDi Re: SImple robe - 28/01/21 09:11 PM
Although I will admit, that in early game, the fact that you can get a better AC for most characters by stripping them naked and using mage armour is hilarious to me.
Better than what? Robes/clothing are not considered armor. You will get the same AC when wearing robes.
Posted By: Niara Re: SImple robe - 28/01/21 10:36 PM
Well, better than leather for Astarion, until you can get a +1 studded...
Outside of that, I know, Didi, the point is more that early game you don't actually have enough robes to go around, and leaving one person in the buff felt mean, so everyone went in their undies out of solidarity.
© Larian Studios forums