Larian Studios
Posted By: Anung un Rama Lack of Immersion Mechanics - 07/10/20 10:46 PM
I can see that the core gameplay mechanics like combat and dialogue are well served by the devs, but i'm missing the immersive part of the game. For exemple, i think that the tavern was very important to set a pace for the previous games of the franchise, we need a place were we can interact with Npc's (asking about rumors for exemple), rest and take a time to develope a strategy
for the problem ahead, a safe place if you will.

I must also say that it would be amazing if you guys made the wild parts more alive, perhaps adding animals interacting with each other in random ways, like a wolf hunting a deer or a bear defending its young.

Ps.: Sorry for my bad English 😅
Posted By: QueekMors Re: Lack Immersion Mechanics - 07/10/20 10:49 PM
I definitely think there needs to be more entities roaming the world if creatures aren’t going to be respawning. I do like how we get a moment to settle down and interact with the party at the camp, but i agree we need a place that feels like our base of operations.
Posted By: Anung un Rama Re: Lack Immersion Mechanics - 07/10/20 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by QueekMors
I definitely think there needs to be more entities roaming the world if creatures aren’t going to be respawning. I do like how we get a moment to settle down and interact with the party at the camp, but i agree we need a place that feels like our base of operations.

I'm sure that they will put a place to be our base of operations, but I was thinking more in the sense that as we travel, it would be interesting to have several places where we can interact with the local residents as we rest in the same way as in the previous games.
© Larian Studios forums