Larian Studios
Posted By: JimSB Just a thought - Camera is very clumsy - 14/10/20 08:44 PM
Although it works ok in outside areas, the camera view in multi-level inside areas is terrible. I am constantly losing track of where my characters are pointing and going. Using the Home key sometimes drops the view into the middle of rock as do camera shifts. Also, the camera doesn't seem to follow the move of the lead character, so the pattern seems to be - move party until I lose sight of them, attempt to readjust camera, repeat. In the presence of enemies, this leads to unwanted combat and poor tactics. Also, party members who aren't the lead regularly tromp through entangling vines, fire, and acid pools while they follow the lead. Maybe I have a wrong setting somewhere.
Yeah agreed.
Posted By: Tuco Re: Just a thought - Camera is very clumsy - 14/10/20 09:09 PM
Sounds like someone is talking about party controls again.
I've basically seen the Bat-Signal lit over the city.

Here, good man. join the good fight: http://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=679414#Post679414
Posted By: Tipmoose Re: Just a thought - Camera is very clumsy - 14/10/20 09:27 PM
Yep. The camera is flakey. Agree completely.
Posted By: ldo58 Re: Just a thought - Camera is very clumsy - 14/10/20 09:39 PM
I find it annoying that it doesn't seem to be possible to tilt the camere up or down.

If you lose the camera connection with a character, you can restore it by pushing the appropriate function key twice.
So, if you want to focus on the first character whose logo is displayed in the lower-left corner, push F1 twice.
For the second, F2 twice etc...
© Larian Studios forums