Larian Studios
Posted By: pill0ws Wyll is a Hexblade - 15/10/20 03:45 AM
The Blade of Frontiers... when you first meet him he introduces himself to the goblins as "The Blade"... yet he is a warlock.... hmmmmmmm

I hope that they add Hexblades to the game, and I hope Wyll is changed to a Hexblade because he thematically fits it already. All warlocks have a patron, so his patron doesnt really justify the fiend subclass over the Hexblade. C'mon Larian, everyone likes them some Hexblade... do the right thing
Posted By: Xeviat Re: Wyll is a Hexblade - 15/10/20 03:57 AM
I was just about to make a thread asking why Wyll has proficiency in rapiers when they're a martial weapon and he's a warlock. Also, why didn't they have Pact of the Blade prepared in time?

As an aside that might deserve it's own thread: It feels weird getting to choose Archetypes on the companions that don't have them already at 1st level. Like, I get wanting to be able to customize your character, but a character's subclass is a big deal and it should probably be set by the character. Similarly, choices like Wyll's Pact Boon. Why's the Blade of Frontiers not getting a Pact Blade?
Posted By: Citizn Re: Wyll is a Hexblade - 15/10/20 04:24 AM
This is all I want at the moment. Pact of the blade
© Larian Studios forums