Larian Studios
Posted By: xMardeRx Inn - 15/10/20 10:21 PM
Will the dirt camp be the only resting place or will we be able to rest in inn´s like in all other BG games? Will the "camp" stay always the same or adjust and adapt to environment we are in?
Posted By: Orbax Re: Inn - 15/10/20 10:23 PM
I want a brothel option
Posted By: Tomoya Re: Inn - 15/10/20 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by xMardeRx
Will the dirt camp be the only resting place or will we be able to rest in inn´s like in all other BG games? Will the "camp" stay always the same or adjust and adapt to environment we are in?

I was wondering this myself.

I was thinking we may see camp change as we move through the Acts. Since Act 2 is likely Baldurs Gate, that could end up being Elfsong Tavern (please!) or a building of some sorts.
Posted By: xMardeRx Re: Inn - 15/10/20 10:28 PM
Dont know how far you are but
ACT2 looks more like a dungeon encounter, the Dark Lands tower, not Baldurs Gate

I think Baldur gate is Act 3 and there will be more then 3 acts.
Posted By: Orbax Re: Inn - 15/10/20 10:29 PM
ACT2 looks more like a dungeon encounter, the Dark Lands tower, not Baldurs Gate

Dungeon Brothel. As a DM, I would enjoy making that so much.
Posted By: Tomoya Re: Inn - 15/10/20 10:30 PM

You think so?

Act 2 in Larian games tend to be very large and hefty. I would be pretty surprised if it were limited to a dungeon encounter. I really got the feeling that Baldurs Gate would be next as most NPC's have "things to do there" or will "see you there."

Only time will tell =)
© Larian Studios forums