Larian Studios
Posted By: RGiskard19 unconscious state - 18/10/20 02:16 PM
What's the point in knocking enemies out instead of killing them?
I tried to knock out some people that I think didn't deserve dying as well as some enemies that I thought I could talk to later. But in the end I only managed to find them later on in a hostile mood.

We can already talk to the dead, it could be great if we could also let people unconscious, tie them up with a rope and interrogate them, don't you think?
Posted By: pgmoro Re: unconscious state - 18/10/20 02:46 PM
Yeah, I Hope they improve on this mechanic, so Far I haven't found tio much use for it, only the fisherman controller by mind flayer I think, others just layed there and I couldn't do anything to them, and later found them hostile again
Posted By: Tuco Re: unconscious state - 18/10/20 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by RGiskard19

I tried to knock out some people that I think didn't deserve dying as well as some enemies that I thought I could talk to later. But in the end I only managed to find them later on in a hostile mood.

Really? That's already an improvement. In my game they simply remained on the ground for as long as my game went, like normal corpses but with 1 HP remaining.
I've never seen a knocked out target getting back on his feet.
Posted By: RGiskard19 Re: unconscious state - 18/10/20 04:08 PM
I knocked out these two guys with the dying dwarf with the tadpole (Sorry, don’t remember their names). Later on they were at the goblin camp’s courtyard with 1hp and made everybody there hostile to me, while the rest of the camp was friendly.
© Larian Studios forums