Larian Studios
The game has already given us quite a few note worthy characters that can't exactly be orgin characters, but would make really neat companions. It'd be awesome to be able to recruit them!

Sazza: Paladin of the Absolute. Only available if you side with the Goblins

Owlbear cub: Basically a scaled down version of its mom. If you can make your Tav a random human that levels up to be able to duke it out with Minotaurs so can the cub!.

Glut: As a Chaotic evil choice itd be cool if we could pass a persuasion check to convince him to journey with us, in order to spread his spores across the land. Obviously a bad idea but it gives you a powerful hechman, Obviously hed have to be rebalenced a bit

The Kuo-Toa Priest: Itd be neat if you could convince him he was following a false God, qnd get him to follow you to find a new one.
There's a bugged dialogue option for the Kua-Toa priest to start worshiping you. Takes lots of persuasion checks in a row and I used all but 2 of my inspiration points to get to it. I reported the bug to Larian got back right away saying it was known and would be fixed.

I'm waiting to see if I will be the new god of the fish people.
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
There's a bugged dialogue option for the Kua-Toa priest to start worshiping you. Takes lots of persuasion checks in a row and I used all but 2 of my inspiration points to get to it. I reported the bug to Larian got back right away saying it was known and would be fixed.

I'm waiting to see if I will be the new god of the fish people.

All but 2??

I only ever had 1 inspiration point throughout the whole of Act1!!
Either it’s a bug or I wasn’t very inspiring. :-(
I agree but we really need some more good characters in the balance. Halsin, Alfina, and Zevlor would be really nice to have as non-origin party companions too.
Originally Posted by pinklily
I agree but we really need some more good characters in the balance. Halsin, Alfina, and Zevlor would be really nice to have as non-origin party companions too.

Yeah totally
Also the Tiefling from the grove who sings has been requested as a bard companion. Would also like to turn Dror, Minthara and Sazza into a fun time evil group just to see what happens. I think they will do it as we get further into the game. We can already barter with anyone we can speak to so through a similar button on the corner during dialogue they could implement a recruiting system that based on your charisma check will try to convince certain people to join you that regularly wouldn't. Perhaps sometimes at a fee or on the promise of completing some quest within a time limit like in the old days. I think this could add a lot replayability and depth to building a party.
© Larian Studios forums