Larian Studios
Why was the post locked down???

This is more about just freedom of speech on the forums, rather than continuing the debate of that thread. Just randomly locked down a popular topic (10,000+ views) because of what? Someone playing god as moderator? F**k that.

As I thrall through the endless word-dross (online newspapers, not Larian forums), I somehow happen to end up on comically named 'We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing' thread again... *shrugs* I always thought you could just leave a random message on a random post and not be despised for inadvertently 'bumping' it - it's just a few words, a harmless human 'reaction'...

Nice new art on the thread - harmless, I would say: by no means calling for a 'shutdown'. Some auld prudes on the thread - I think this thread is ingenious more for the social commentary it unearths rather than the sexy non-Borat art of half-naked fantasy babes.

Look at the amount of views and comments: a very 'hot topic'. Look at the level of 'uh, not this again' = 5%, I'd say. I don't want answers as to why this post is scorned at, I just think it's fascinating stuff, and OP has unwittingly unleashed a social experiment gem as far as I see it. To lock it down is both obnoxious and close-minded.

What would be the reaction, I wonder, if someone were to post a homosexual equivalent of this thread? I think most 'hetros' like myself would just ignore it without trying to burn it to the ground. I'm not suggesting the naysayers are homosexuals, but I'm not saying they don't come off that way either - and who cares (I'm entitled to a subjective opinion, freedom of speech and no hate expressed)? Both are normal people. My main point is that if you're not into the shape of the female body, don't condescend those that post about it. Just ignore it, like I'd ignore homosexual shit. And we all just live together in peace.

Certainly don't lock down a popular discussion because someone gave you the rights - or someone else may just complain that you're on a little god trip...









   
we demand more sexy We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing thread threads?
Good riddance.
'We' demand more freedom of speech, my friend... Why was that thread shut down? Totalitarian? Should just let the thing live. If people think it's crass, ignore it. I personally liked the art and the OP was in good taste - no sleazy shit. Then it gets locked down...over nothing? Because forum moderator decides to do it = god trip. No one was being aggressive on it.

Unlock that shit! Or someone needs the sack.

Pissed off more about the abuse of power than anything else.

And hell yeah, we need more 'sexy and armors and clothing' in general!
Care to expand on that 'Leuenherz'?

Maybe you need a borat pic in a thong instead? /jk
I demand more badass robes & leather armor.
We demand more sexy "We demand more sexy XXX" phrase in the game for some NPC to voice it. She has already become a local meme

Originally Posted by roo3030
'We' demand more freedom of speech, my friend..!

No. We demand more sexy freedom of speech!
I want sexy shields and bra armors!

Originally Posted by OneManArmy

No. We demand more sexy freedom of speech!

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
We demand more sexy "We demand more sexy XXX" phrase in the game for some NPC to voice it. She has already become a local meme

Originally Posted by roo3030
'We' demand more freedom of speech, my friend..!

No. We demand more sexy freedom of speech!


I spent 500 words (or something) trying to express what you just said mate - Einstein said it best 'genius is making the complex simple, not making the simple complex'
They shoot one 'we demand sexy shit' thread down - and 5min later, the poor man's 'we demand sexy shit' thread has 100 views!!!

Unblock the original 'we demand sexy shit' thread - because we're all in god damned lockdown and demand at least online we can have sexy shit...
We Demand More Sexy topic about what We Demand
Considering some of the classes only need cloth. Can only wear cloth. -- and magic.

I do not doubt some sexualised items, especially for charisma casters or performance users. 5E is kinda trash on magic items, but it's a collection that is growing and already has the basics covered.

Anything lacking, Larian can always hunt through the previous editions and homebrew for use. - or wait for modders to abuse their super powers. It'll happen.
I've a funny felling I should delete this thread.........but how or never!!! Sexy half-naked fantasy art (exclusively female) - that's my crass, one-sided contribution of the night. Get it going Larian!
Originally Posted by roo3030
Why was the post locked down???

This is more about just freedom of speech on the forums, rather than continuing the debate of that thread. Just randomly locked down a popular topic (10,000+ views) because of what? Someone playing god as moderator? F**k that.
   




This is going to go well for you.
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
Originally Posted by roo3030
Why was the post locked down???

This is more about just freedom of speech on the forums, rather than continuing the debate of that thread. Just randomly locked down a popular topic (10,000+ views) because of what? Someone playing god as moderator? F**k that.
   




This is going to go well for you.


Can't tell if that's sarcasm or what... But if you think I give a flying f*** about getting kicked of these forums... Well...

I don't pal.

I think we all made a fair point.

Sexy, half-naked pixels of women should be freely available and NOT LOCKED down... Just unlock the other thread - it's not even about the sexy pics... It's about freedom of speech. This guy starts a thread... Good artwork to back him up... And he gets locked down??? Fuckin madness happening there
Freedom of speech is just an another utopia, mate. Idea but less and less realistic. There are admins and mods for a reason since forums exists.
Originally Posted by roo3030
Can't tell if that's sarcasm or what... But if you think I give a flying f*** about getting kicked of these forums... Well...

I don't pal.

I think we all made a fair point.

Sexy, half-naked pixels of women should be freely available and NOT LOCKED down... Just unlock the other thread - it's not even about the sexy pics... It's about freedom of speech. This guy starts a thread... Good artwork to back him up... And he gets locked down??? Fuckin madness happening there


We demand more sexy moderator response?
Originally Posted by Verte
Freedom of speech is just an another utopia, mate. Idea but less and less realistic. There are admins and mods for a reason since forums exists.


Yeah but needs be backed up by logic if someone gets locked down (that other post I'm talking about) - it wasn't. It was just randomly decided - ok, shut this down. Donald Trump esque. That's not forum moderation - that's dictatorship, and they can shove it up their pie-hole and ban me if they want to over it - couldn't give a f**k. What I said is right.
Originally Posted by roo3030
Why was the post locked down???

This is more about just freedom of speech on the forums, rather than continuing the debate of that thread. Just randomly locked down a popular topic (10,000+ views) because of what? Someone playing god as moderator? F**k that.

As I thrall through the endless word-dross (online newspapers, not Larian forums), I somehow happen to end up on comically named 'We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing' thread again... *shrugs* I always thought you could just leave a random message on a random post and not be despised for inadvertently 'bumping' it - it's just a few words, a harmless human 'reaction'...

Nice new art on the thread - harmless, I would say: by no means calling for a 'shutdown'. Some auld prudes on the thread - I think this thread is ingenious more for the social commentary it unearths rather than the sexy non-Borat art of half-naked fantasy babes.

Look at the amount of views and comments: a very 'hot topic'. Look at the level of 'uh, not this again' = 5%, I'd say. I don't want answers as to why this post is scorned at, I just think it's fascinating stuff, and OP has unwittingly unleashed a social experiment gem as far as I see it. To lock it down is both obnoxious and close-minded.

What would be the reaction, I wonder, if someone were to post a homosexual equivalent of this thread? I think most 'hetros' like myself would just ignore it without trying to burn it to the ground. I'm not suggesting the naysayers are homosexuals, but I'm not saying they don't come off that way either - and who cares (I'm entitled to a subjective opinion, freedom of speech and no hate expressed)? Both are normal people. My main point is that if you're not into the shape of the female body, don't condescend those that post about it. Just ignore it, like I'd ignore homosexual shit. And we all just live together in peace.

Certainly don't lock down a popular discussion because someone gave you the rights - or someone else may just complain that you're on a little god trip...









   


Allright.. I cant speak for Vometia, and Im more than certain she will give her own reason as well, but I guess the thread was closed down because it was starting to lean more towards personal insults and ridiculing each other's opinions instead being a serious discussion. So accusing a mod doing her job for playing God, is completely uncalled for. If Vometia would have found the linked images posted by the thread maker as harmful, she would have locked that thread down, burried it, and had spiritual practitioners from five major religions sanctify the ground, before the thread would get popular. Fact: The only pics she asked people not to post, was of Borat in a mankini. And the thread was locked down after someone posted (burt reanolds?) in sexy lingerie. So I guess, in a way, she did impede the freedom of speech" but not in the way you are accusing her of.

As for your estimation of the comments opposing the suggested feedback being 5%, I guess you forgot a zero there. I'm sure you meant to write 50%. And that would be wrong as well since, if you exlude the pictures posted by the OP, you'll find that the majority of the comments are against the OP's idea of sexy clothing.


Also, no where in the Topic, or by the OP, were it stated that the thread was for heterosexual males only. In fact, the OP even encouraged people to post pics on sexy males in armor if they prefered that instead, and assuming that people that are against the suggested topic, are homosexual males, is just straight out presumptionous, alienating not only female players but also heterosexual male players that don't find the need for skimpy clothing on female characters (Yes, I'm aware of your effort to phrase that paragraph as politictly correct as you could but I saw straight through it. "homosexual shit" kinda gave you away there, buddy)



Lastly, and once again, I guess, a big reason for views and comments is because the OP choose to use "We" instead of "I" without explaining whom he was speaking for, implying he was speaking for the majority of the player base. And, based on the reactions, that wasn't true. If he would simply had stated that "he" wants to see more skin on the characters, the thread, in my belief, wouldn't had gathered as much attention/opposition in the first place.
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Originally Posted by roo3030
Can't tell if that's sarcasm or what... But if you think I give a flying f*** about getting kicked of these forums... Well...

I don't pal.

I think we all made a fair point.

Sexy, half-naked pixels of women should be freely available and NOT LOCKED down... Just unlock the other thread - it's not even about the sexy pics... It's about freedom of speech. This guy starts a thread... Good artwork to back him up... And he gets locked down??? Fuckin madness happening there


We demand more sexy moderator response?


Why? Scant on the details - otherwise you're just saying 'I'm sensitive to opinions that don't align with my own, even though no explicit offence has been expressed, and therefore want this closed'.

Frankly, you need bigger guns.
[Linked Image]
No, it was definitely 5% of strange moany individuals on that thread protesting. Everyone else was just having fun. Isn't that what it's all about?
Originally Posted by Sharp
[Linked Image]


That is the most compelling, incendiary, original argument I've ever... no wait, it's just pencil picture of you disappearing up the metaphorical door of your rectum smile
Originally Posted by roo3030
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
We demand more sexy moderator response?

Why? Scant on the details - otherwise you're just saying 'I'm sensitive to opinions that don't align with my own, even though no explicit offence has been expressed, and therefore want this closed'.

Frankly, you need bigger guns.

"Sexy moderator response" doesn't necessarily mean "more strict" moderator response. Fair moderating with clear reasons for ending threads, used to help enable productive conversation is good and could be called "sexy"

That said, calling the mods dictators and telling them to "shove it up their pie-holes and ban me" is probably justified by the mods doing exactly that...
Originally Posted by Sharp
[Linked Image]



Well played, Sharp.
Nobody has expressed a clear, logical, sane reason as to why that thread was locked down = insane moderator on a god trip. They can ban me if they like and contribute to the 'silencing' - if you think I give a flying feck about that, well I don't I'm afraid.

I was just trying to stick up for the OP. He started a good thread - plenty of fun, and I believe 95% agreed and the other 5% are into something else, and you definitely can't turn that 5 into a 50 - I don't think humanity operates in such stats when it comes to male->female appreciation. No hate, just facts.

Ban me if you want - vometia way out line with that one - Donald Trump of larian unless she unblocks it.
We Demand More Sexy Unlock Theme "We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing"
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
We Demand More Sexy Unlock Theme "We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing"


Hahaha - actually, we demand we delete this shitty thread and unlock the other thread so 'sexy demands for half-naked girls' in fantasy can be a thing.

I'm f**king serious. Unlock that shit. Objectify wom-- I mean, freedom of speech people...
Originally Posted by roo3030
Nobody has expressed a clear, logical, sane reason as to why that thread was locked down = insane moderator on a god trip. They can ban me if they like and contribute to the 'silencing' - if you think I give a flying feck about that, well I don't I'm afraid.

I was just trying to stick up for the OP. He started a good thread - plenty of fun, and I believe 95% agreed and the other 5% are into something else, and you definitely can't turn that 5 into a 50 - I don't think humanity operates in such stats when it comes to male->female appreciation. No hate, just facts.

Ban me if you want - vometia way out line with that one - Donald Trump of larian unless she unblocks it.


"I think" and "just facts" are contradictory. Me being a swede thinking I have the right to become the next president of USA doesn't make it fact. Well, the fact is that I think I have the right, but it won't make me president. And mom who always told be I can be anything I want, that lying bitch. Also, what someone "believe" says very little about the true state of things.

And with you over and over saying that you don't care if you get banned makes it sound more like you want to be banned in hope of becoming a martyr, justifying your own assumption of the mods and Larian. Good luck with that smile
We Demand More Sexy
Originally Posted by roo3030
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
We Demand More Sexy Unlock Theme "We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing"


Hahaha - actually, we demand we delete this shitty thread and unlock the other thread so 'sexy demands for half-naked girls' in fantasy can be a thing.

I'm f**king serious. Unlock that shit. Objectify wom-- I mean, freedom of speech people...



We Demand More Sexy block this thread
Or
We Demand More Sexy delete this thread
Or
We Demand More Sexy unblock this thread

I haven't decided yet. The main thing is that the actions of the moderators are More Sexy. We Demand!
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc! I'm gonna take that bullet... We hear all the time about poverty, global warming, all these weak sauce 'problems' - the real tyranny is happening right here on BG3 forums... Forget all that other crap!!
This has gotta be Sadurian on an alt account, just fucking with us.
Originally Posted by roo3030
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc!


No one is stopping you. Like I said, Vometia didn't lock the thread after the first pics the OP posted. Nor after the 20th either. And it's not that she didn't discover the thread before it turned to a 20+ page either, she was one if the first responders on that thread revealing her opinion on the matter but in no way was she condescending.

have you actually read all the comments in that thread? The reason I ask is because your accusation and statements seems odd and contradictory for someone who has.
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by roo3030
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc!


No one is stopping you. Like I said, Vometia didn't lock the thread after the first pics the OP posted. Nor after the 20th either. And it's not that she didn't discover the thread before it turned to a 20+ page either, she was one if the first responders on that thread revealing her opinion on the matter but in no way was she condescending.

have you actually read all the comments in that thread? The reason I ask is because your accusation and statements seems odd and contradictory for someone who has.


I have indeed - harmless craic!!! Just a bit of nonsense like this thread... What is wrong with that? It gets shut down because it's stupid? So what? Let it be stupid. This is stupid. Are you going to take any of this seriously and insist it should be burned (well, I wouldn't mind...but the point is nobody is being serious here, just like that thread - just fecking nonsense, let it be what it is).
Originally Posted by roo3030
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by roo3030
If I'm gonna be a martyr to anything in this lifetime lads, it's gonna be the right for posting cartoon pictures of half naked fantasy elves etc!


No one is stopping you. Like I said, Vometia didn't lock the thread after the first pics the OP posted. Nor after the 20th either. And it's not that she didn't discover the thread before it turned to a 20+ page either, she was one if the first responders on that thread revealing her opinion on the matter but in no way was she condescending.

have you actually read all the comments in that thread? The reason I ask is because your accusation and statements seems odd and contradictory for someone who has.


I have indeed - harmless craic!!! Just a bit of nonsense like this thread... What is wrong with that? It gets shut down because it's stupid? So what? Let it be stupid. This is stupid. Are you going to take any of this seriously and insist it should be burned (well, I wouldn't mind...but the point is nobody is being serious here, just like that thread - just fecking nonsense, let it be what it is).


So...you accuse a mod for playing god, and being a dictator, and worst of all, compare her to Trump, for the sole reason she locked a thread. Even though you claim you've read the thread including her comments. You then defend that accusation throughout two pages in your own thread. And now you claim that all that is stupid. So...you're basically admitting to trolling? Good to know.
I'm sitting here in my only *slightly* large mansion, paid a mere 10000 a week (I've friends who are on 100000) for doing some of the most ball-breaking work on earth (I work in front of a computer, have you ever tried clicking a keyboard from 9-5?) - I don't think any of you spoilt little shits are in any position to lecture me.
Originally Posted by roo3030
I'm sitting here in my only *slightly* large mansion, paid a mere 10000 a week (I've friends who are on 100000) for doing some of the most ball-breaking work on earth (I work in front of a computer, have you ever tried clicking a keyboard from 9-5?) - I don't think any of you spoilt little shits are in any position to lecture me.


You can simply offer a bribe. I can be your mediator in this matter. I guarantee unlocking the topic for 2 thousand dollars, I have experience in negotiations.
In addition, I guarantee that the theme will reach at least 40 pages and will be well moderated.
Is it really that important to you?
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I'm sitting here in my only *slightly* large mansion, paid a mere 10000 a week (I've friends who are on 100000) for doing some of the most ball-breaking work on earth (I work in front of a computer, have you ever tried clicking a keyboard from 9-5?) - I don't think any of you spoilt little shits are in any position to lecture me.


You can simply offer a bribe. I can be your mediator in this matter. I guarantee unlocking the topic for 2 thousand dollars, I have experience in negotiations.


Persuasion roll
Originally Posted by Verte
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I'm sitting here in my only *slightly* large mansion, paid a mere 10000 a week (I've friends who are on 100000) for doing some of the most ball-breaking work on earth (I work in front of a computer, have you ever tried clicking a keyboard from 9-5?) - I don't think any of you spoilt little shits are in any position to lecture me.


You can simply offer a bribe. I can be your mediator in this matter. I guarantee unlocking the topic for 2 thousand dollars, I have experience in negotiations.


Persuasion roll

Maybe a deception roll instead. Unless, of course, OneManArmy is secretly a mod o.O?
I'm convinced that the real purpose of this thread is to convince Larian to release a patch on Friday. "See what players do when they run out of EA"?
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I'm convinced that the real purpose of this thread is to convince Larian to release a patch on Friday. "See what players do when they run out of EA"?



+1 . But hey, blame it on other studios for pushing back the releases of their games. We're bored. WE WANT MOAR!!!!!
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy


Come on OP. you can do better than that. I like a challenge. Since you clearly grew up on the street I'm sure you've learned all the dirty tricks to trigger a response better than this one. Hit me with your best shot smile
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink
I do not believe.
There is only one way to prove it, the rest is just blah blah blah on the internet.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink
I do not believe.


Be nice OneManArmy. It's considered bad manners to pick on the middle class. Btw, are you still coming to my soiree in Marrakesh next friday? It's only the summer palace but I'm sure the weather will be nice enough for the gathering anyway..
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink


I still think this guy is the funniest - 2k is peanuts to me friend, but we call it euro over 'here' wink

If you got the chops, argue my case for free bro! This is important. The right to objectify women...is not even a right. It's born into all red-blooded men: you can have an IQ of 200 and it'll still hit you. The guy that started that thread tapped into that!! What rots me about the shutdown is that it's basically saying 'don't think like your typical man'. Its bullshit! Girls like to be considered beautiful. It pisses me off. It's 'normal'. The OP of that thread started a good conversation. It might not be 'high brow', but it's relevant. Can't shut it down!!! I can't accept that lads....
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink
I do not believe.


Be nice OneManArmy. It's considered bad manners to pick on the middle class. Btw, are you still coming to my soiree in Marrakesh next friday? It's only the summer palace but I'm sure the weather will be nice enough for the gathering anyway..

I have an important meeting with Elon Musk at this time, so I pass. I can't tell you more, it's a secret.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink
I do not believe.


Be nice OneManArmy. It's considered bad manners to pick on the middle class. Btw, are you still coming to my soiree in Marrakesh next friday? It's only the summer palace but I'm sure the weather will be nice enough for the gathering anyway..

I have an important meeting with Elon Musk at this time, so I pass. I can't tell you more, it's a secret.


Oh really. I'm so jealous, he has the best jokes. Say hi from me. But do be careful dear, I heard a rumor he got down with that terrible virus when he visited my cousin a couple of weeks ago. But it that might just be a rumor. My cousin is so drab, and he dares calling that ruckus a castle, ha.
Originally Posted by roo3030
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink


I still think this guy is the funniest - 2k is peanuts to me friend, but we call it euro over 'here' wink
..



Almost any thing can be bought for money if a person is very rich, if it is really important to him. The only question is the price. Let me give you an example ...

If you had written to Larian a proposal to introduce a romanceable gay goblin into the game specifically for your own pleasure, and backed up the proposal with $ 1 million, the Wizard of the Coast would have had to take it seriously, and most likely your investment would have been accepted. The goblin would have appeared if it hadn't broken the concept of the game. Probably no.
If you offered the same amount as the game has collected in worldwide sales, I think the probability of rejection would be 0.001%, because Wizard of the Coast is not crazy, you would be crazy.

If you're just pitching ideas as a fan, then Larian will decide, not you. You will be heard, but you will not make a decision. Because this is their business, not yours.
We're not just talking about Larian, this is how all things in the world work.

So, do you still think the easiest way to get a theme unlocked is through a persuasion check? I see 4 out of 10 on your d20, for now. Most likely, after reading this topic and the negative in it, this topic will also be blocked. Another way is needed.
Never mind the big talk from your man above... The 'Elon Musk' he's meeting is a stand-in called Sam Smith that only superficially looks like him (50% resemblance if you're very fucking stupid). I bet OneManArmy will think he's talking to the big dog himself.

In reality, me and the 'real' Elon Musk are great pals - he thinks I've great ideas about Mars. All you other losers will still be obeying 'Earth laws' while me Elon don't recognise that horseshit. For example - a man can have 10 wives on 'our' Mars, but a woman can only have 1 husband. We're keeping it real people.
Originally Posted by roo3030
Never mind the big talk from your man above... The 'Elon Musk' he's meeting is a stand-in called Sam Smith that only superficially looks like him (50% resemblance if you're very fucking stupid). I bet OneManArmy will think he's talking to the big dog himself.

In reality, me and the 'real' Elon Musk are great pals - he thinks I've great ideas about Mars. All you other losers will still be obeying 'Earth laws' while me Elon don't recognise that horseshit. For example - a man can have 10 wives on 'our' Mars, but a woman can only have 1 husband. We're keeping it real people.



Cousin, is that you?! Why on earth are you wasting your time on this forum? And why are you lying saying that we use euro here in Sweden? Also, do tell how Elon managed to get covid at your dinner party. And I stand by what I said. That cannot be considered a "castle"
Holly shit... You Swedes still cling to your own abomination currency? Looks like it according to google. Even the French gave up the screwball franc (my gf is french)...

People, I'm now confident we can all safely ignore anything PrivateRaccoon has to say - about anything. The Swedes may have beautiful women, but don't let your guard down. They're clearly 'loose cannons' in Europe - deviants.

And I thought the French and Germans were nuts...
Originally Posted by roo3030
Holly shit... You Swedes still cling to your own abomination currency? Looks like it according to google. Even the French gave up the screwball franc (my gf is french)...

People, I'm now confident we can all safely ignore anything PrivateRaccoon has to say - about anything. The Swedes may have beautiful women, but don't let your guard down. They're clearly 'loose cannons' in Europe - deviants.

And I thought the French and Germans were nuts...



Oh, I do apologise for my assumption. You sounds just like my cousin though. And you're right,, by a referendum the people chose to keep the traditional currency, don't ask me why. Nostalgia I pressume. And we do have beautiful people, not just the women, I mind you. Deviants...well, we have been called the Land of Sin :P
Originally Posted by roo3030
Holly shit... You Swedes still cling to your own abomination currency? Looks like it according to google. Even the French gave up the screwball franc (my gf is french)...

People, I'm now confident we can all safely ignore anything PrivateRaccoon has to say - about anything. The Swedes may have beautiful women, but don't let your guard down. They're clearly 'loose cannons' in Europe - deviants.

And I thought the French and Germans were nuts...


What country are you from, if not a secret? United Kingdom?
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by roo3030
Holly shit... You Swedes still cling to your own abomination currency? Looks like it according to google. Even the French gave up the screwball franc (my gf is french)...

People, I'm now confident we can all safely ignore anything PrivateRaccoon has to say - about anything. The Swedes may have beautiful women, but don't let your guard down. They're clearly 'loose cannons' in Europe - deviants.

And I thought the French and Germans were nuts...


What country are you from, if not a secret? United Kingdom?



Can't be, UK still uses pounds, not euro. By his reference I would guess...Belgian? Maybe the Netherlands.
Only us celts are 'normal' in Europe for anyone who happens to read this masterpiece of a thread - I think the writing, the wit and introspection could only rival Beckett himself. Don't mind these other jokers - they all want to live in Ireland anyway because we have it all sorted better than anyone else.

Don't think that makes me a spoilt brat though, fuckers - I sat on my ass for nearly 33 years before my dad's 10 million was handed to me on a proper physical plate. 33 years. Count it out. Takes a long time, doesn't it? It's called 'patience', bitches. I hope y'all can learn the same discipline I did over my lifetime.
Originally Posted by roo3030
Only us celts are 'normal' in Europe for anyone who happens to read this masterpiece of a thread - I think the writing, the wit and introspection could only rival Beckett himself. Don't mind these other jokers - they all want to live in Ireland anyway because we have it all sorted better than anyone else.

Don't think that makes me a spoilt brat though, fuckers - I sat on my ass for nearly 33 years before my dad's 10 million was handed to me on a proper physical plate. 33 years. Count it out. Takes a long time, doesn't it? It's called 'patience', bitches. I hope y'all can learn the same discipline I did over my lifetime.


some people who don't have a rich parent wait their whole lives to be reborn in their next life as the son of a rich guy, so they wait even more!
Maybe even a thousand years. But the second attempt is not always successful. And the third.

There is a small life hack how to speed up the process - do not sit on your ass, but do something to get rich
Originally Posted by roo3030
Only us celts are 'normal' in Europe for anyone who happens to read this masterpiece of a thread - I think the writing, the wit and introspection could only rival Beckett himself. Don't mind these other jokers - they all want to live in Ireland anyway because we have it all sorted better than anyone else.

Don't think that makes me a spoilt brat though, fuckers - I sat on my ass for nearly 33 years before my dad's 10 million was handed to me on a proper physical plate. 33 years. Count it out. Takes a long time, doesn't it? It's called 'patience', bitches. I hope y'all can learn the same discipline I did over my lifetime.


How was your mom's 9 million handed to you? Also, didn't your parents have bank accounts? Presenting 10 million on a physical plate sounds...inconvenient. Unless you're talking about a check. But still, couldn't your family''s lawyer simply have handed that to you? :P
Us Paddys don't feck around with the cash, unlike the rest of you lot... Spain, Croatia, Poland, Russia, Ukraine... All right, even Britannia... Better genes and better buildings, but we Paddys rule Europa - Microsoft, Facebook, Google etc...we own all the big dogs... My goal in life? Spend my filthy millions on a beautiful east European wife (and all bs aside, I am filthy rich)...
aww. OP, I expected so much more from you. I thought we really had something going here. Clever little hints here, a well disguised insult there, you know, stuff that kept the trolling interesting. But reverting to that....lazy. just lazy. I do understand if you're tired though, it's getting late after all.

So I thank you for an entertaining night, and once again, wish you good luck with getting the thread unlocked smile
I'm only joking about the 'filthy millions' above btw - anyone who knows me knows I've only 1.1 million in the bank. They called it a 'gift fund', but I had to sign at least 8 papers to close that shit. 8 papers. Anyone here ever signed their name 8 times? Exactly - once is about as much as ye can handle. I did it eight times.

You get the resentment and the bad-mouthing from even former friends, but you look back and think - I picked up that pen, I signed that shit - 8 times. It's like climbing mount Everest in a way, except more intense because no one needs a pen climbing a few little rocks, do they?

Sexy east European wife, please. I deserve it.
I have a gender issue. It's trendy now, but I have a really big problem!

I am transfinance. This means that I am a rich man, born in the body of a poor man. It makes me suffer. The procedure that resolves my gender issue costs money. Will you help me with my question?
what happened is I asked for some moderation to be done. And the result was my whole thread got lock.

I really wish you a better experience with yours.

[Linked Image]



this is very funny !!!!

[Linked Image]

Oh God it's back.
Restarting a locked thread is not a good idea.

Should anyone feel the need to test this and start yet another thread of this nature, they should expect consequences.

roo3030: Calm down and stick to on-topic posting.
© Larian Studios forums