Larian Studios
Posted By: Rack Change cosmetics after character creation - 23/07/21 05:59 PM
After creating the character and running through the intro but without being able to hear it I noticed my female character had selected one of hte male voice sets. To fix this I had to go back and start the game from scratch. It would be good to have an option to tweak the character's cosmetics and voice options in game, similar to BG1 and BG2.
Posted By: GM4Him Re: Change cosmetics after character creation - 23/07/21 06:11 PM
+1. YES! When I first started the game, I created a Half-Drow Cleric with blue hair, just to be funky. Later, it drove me crazy. Looked like an overgrown evil smurf or a Chiss from Star Wars. I had to start the game all over again because it was bugging me so much, and I was already a good chunk through the game.

Even if it was a mirror or something that you find in the Dank Crypt or Druid's Grove, or an item you have to purchase, that would be awesome.
Yes please. Please allow us a means to change character customization during the game.
Pretty sure they had this in DOS as a mirror, wouldn't be shocked if it make it over to BG3.

But ya, +1
© Larian Studios forums