Larian Studios
Posted By: Kethlar QoL - Camp - 19/08/21 06:43 PM
I would like it when you are at camp, you have full access to all members of the camp. So on the Character screen, I can see everyone, on the Inventory screen, I can get to everyone's inventory, on the Equipment screen I can see and change everyone's equipment.

Additionally, when on the Inventory screen, I would like to see the camp chest available so that it's easier to swap items between the chest and party members. As it stands now, if you need to get something from another's inventory you have to kick someone out, add that person in, get the item or items that you want, kick that person out and then add back in the person that you originally kicked out. That's a lot of unnecessary management.

Just a suggestion, but I suspect this would be roundly appreciated by all.
Posted By: Kethlar Re: QoL - Camp - 19/08/21 07:28 PM
Oh, another thing. Can we get the damn camp chest moved closer to the bedrolls? Always need to hunt for that damn chest.
Posted By: colinl8 Re: QoL - Camp - 19/08/21 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Kethlar
I would like it when you are at camp, you have full access to all members of the camp. So on the Character screen, I can see everyone, on the Inventory screen, I can get to everyone's inventory, on the Equipment screen I can see and change everyone's equipment.

+1

Can we get the damn camp chest moved closer to the bedrolls? Always need to hunt for that damn chest.

+1
Posted By: Icelyn Re: QoL - Camp - 19/08/21 10:02 PM

Additionally, when on the Inventory screen, I would like to see the camp chest available so that it's easier to swap items between the chest and party members. As it stands now, if you need to get something from another's inventory you have to kick someone out, add that person in, get the item or items that you want, kick that person out and then add back in the person that you originally kicked out. That's a lot of unnecessary management.

Just a suggestion, but I suspect this would be roundly appreciated by all.
+1
Posted By: avahZ Darkwood Re: QoL - Camp - 20/08/21 01:31 AM
+1
Posted By: timebean Re: QoL - Camp - 20/08/21 01:47 AM
Yes please! Having to switch out characters with a dialogue cutscene just to put armor on other characters is very annoying.
Posted By: Boblawblah Re: QoL - Camp - 20/08/21 01:58 AM
+1 to both. No reason to not have this functionality unless of course...*cough* multiplayer *cough*
Posted By: EvilVik Re: QoL - Camp - 21/08/21 12:19 PM
+1
Posted By: AerezDrey Re: QoL - Camp - 23/08/21 05:10 PM
+1
© Larian Studios forums