Larian Studios
Posted By: thrudder Cheat Codes - 06/10/20 10:04 PM
Yes Cheat Codes, They are Actually Helpful in Testing the Game we Need Them!!! So Larian Please Let us know what the Cheat Codes are ( God Mode, Unlimited Gold, Stats ect....) Or Someone Knows Please Post on This Thread.

Thanks
Posted By: Merry Mayhem Re: Cheat Codes - 07/10/20 01:18 AM
I really should not tell you this but to get God Mode in BG3, you want to do up, up, down, down, left right, left right, B, A, Start
Posted By: Autherial Re: Cheat Codes - 09/10/20 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Merry Mayhem
I really should not tell you this but to get God Mode in BG3, you want to do up, up, down, down, left right, left right, B, A, Start

LOL
Posted By: Gel214th Re: Cheat Codes - 09/10/20 05:27 PM
Hoping for the Dev Console to be activated as well. Would be fun, and also allow us to play around a bit more in Early Access.
Posted By: Vix Re: Cheat Codes - 02/11/21 08:28 PM
google will help you fling
Posted By: EquinoxAlpha Re: Cheat Codes - 02/11/21 08:35 PM
I tried this and it doesn't work ;/

hahahaha
Posted By: Niara Re: Cheat Codes - 02/11/21 11:33 PM
You would need to sign into a formal NDA with Larian in order to have the use of one of their builds with all of the extra testing tools, unfortunately.

Outside of official channels, you could use mods that shortcut a lot of those little things, but doing so is always going to throw of the overall value to the test data you get.
Posted By: LostSoul Re: Cheat Codes - 20/11/21 10:31 PM
Choose your stats mod on nexus.
Choose stats, AC, movement, actions, summon heaps of magic items, adds feats, adds some weapon/ armor proficiencies....
© Larian Studios forums