Larian Studios
Posted By: soulstalker How do i look up or down? - 07/10/20 04:09 PM
Can't seem to be able to maneuver camera up or down. only from side to side or straight down ( tactical camera.)
Posted By: mfr Re: How do i look up or down? - 07/10/20 04:31 PM
Have you tried the mouse scroll wheel? I think that is what you are looking for.
Posted By: Kalindraal Re: How do i look up or down? - 07/10/20 05:07 PM
Not sure you can do that (yet?). Believe me i tried. You can scroll in and out (mouse wheel) but not up and down on a vertical plane.
Posted By: Tarorn Re: How do i look up or down? - 08/10/20 09:28 AM
It’s not great - I pointed it out in feedback - need a better camera for viewing up & down easier
Posted By: mfr Re: How do i look up or down? - 08/10/20 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Kalindraal
Not sure you can do that (yet?). Believe me i tried. You can scroll in and out (mouse wheel) but not up and down on a vertical plane.

Yes, I misunderstood OP's question. However you can get close to eye level and high up by scrolling. You can get strange effects if you move the camera using the keyboard, but it can be very disconcerting if you move over a slope as you see the top of a rock as a line with more rocks behind.

An x, y, z system would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Psilocide Re: How do i look up or down? - 09/10/20 08:38 PM
So far I think camera movement is the biggest issue needing resolution.

Pretty sure there is no way to look up yet (can look down by using tactical camera).
Posted By: Newtinmpls Re: How do i look up or down? - 10/10/20 12:21 AM
It would be nice to be able to get a nice view/screenshot of my character....can't seem to do that.
Posted By: BattleBanshee Re: How do i look up or down? - 17/10/20 11:38 PM
looking around is horrible. We need a camera like most third person games.
© Larian Studios forums