Larian Studios
So during the Auntie Ethel fight, I just managed to push her into the pit pretty early in and end the fight like that, now, usually bosses carry some pretty cool loot, but she did have that separate loot room, so I'm wondering now, did she carry any good loot on her body? and if so, what is it?
She drops a flammable slime bomb, a poisonous slime bomb (categorized as a story item with no combat stats, but i believe they just some aoe dmg thingies and not a true story item), a potion of grater healing (4d4+4HP), potion of Hill Giant Strenth (21 STR for 1 min) and Corellon's Grace staff (Uncommon two handed melee weapon bludgeoning , 1d6 with topple)
What's the staff give other than topple?
Nothing , thats it !!! laugh
Right then, nothing useful was lost!
I guess pushing her into the pit is how you're "supposed" to kill her
In my case i unchained 1 party member and i entered the area where she is, she completelly ignored me and kept hitting her till i killed her whle she stood there doing nothing .
Originally Posted by GloriousZote
What's the staff give other than topple?

It had a first level Ray of Enfeeblement , 1st level spell too..
Posted By: Charod Re: SPOILER ALERT: Did I miss some good loot? - 18/10/20 08:41 PM
too bad for me she didn't spawn at the final location...i could walk in, free mayrina and pick up the loot but can't finish the quest smirk
she'll have to wait for me to kill her in a next run
Originally Posted by Charod
too bad for me she didn't spawn at the final location...i could walk in, free mayrina and pick up the loot but can't finish the quest smirk

I like fights like this; keeps my blood pressure down smile
Posted By: Nyanko Re: SPOILER ALERT: Did I miss some good loot? - 20/10/20 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Charod

Would be actually hilarious if she was hiding in the Kua Toa cove XD
© Larian Studios forums