Larian Studios
[img]https://stadia.google.com/capture/f0e0c7a0-bddd-4ce8-882a-c2fef9f948e9[/img]

Sometimes you get to choose the reward at the end of a quest. It is actually impossible to do so with the stadia controller. You are supposed to click the a button to choose the reward you would like and then you are supposed to hold the a button down to accept. Doing so does nothing. There is no other way to escape the pop up asking you to choose your reward. I understand that it is easy to do with a keyboard and a mouse but it does not work at all with the stadia controller.
Had the same issue after rescuing the NPC from the burning building.
Also, since the latest patch the tooltips in conversations don't show the actual bonusses anymore (e.g. instead of intimidation : + 2 from charisma +2 from proficiency; it now just gives an empty template of where the info should be).
Both are only when playing on stadia with controller, not when using MK
I had the same issue on Stadia during the Deliver Nere’s Head quest. It locked the game up each time I tried it.
Also some cutscenes took several attempts to re load. An example of this was in the forge creating the mithril weapons. Turning the wheel for the cut scene locked the game up 3 times before I was able to unlock it and play through the battle.
© Larian Studios forums