Larian Studios
Posted By: Houdini Unable to longrest - 05/03/23 07:51 PM
Hello.

I stumbled upon a bug yesterday where I all of a sudden could not long rest. Clicking the long rest button did nothing and going to camp to click the bedroll did nothing.
After scrolling forums and reddt i stumbled upon a few others who had the same issue but it was has not been reported.

The bug can be reproduced if you attempt to click longrest at the same time as you enter combat.

I tried to go back the the enemies who triggered the bug to "clear" the combat tag but it did not work.
I tried save/quit.
I tried removing mods.
and a lot more.

The only fix was to reload a save before the bug happened.

So incase you stumble upon this bug, just reload to previous save. Hopefully the rollback isn't too bad
Posted By: SANSd20 Re: Unable to longrest - 19/03/23 06:03 AM
I just started having this issue. Logged into the game and couldn't long rest. I click the button and nothing happens. No messages, nothing.
Posted By: The Red Queen Re: Unable to longrest - 19/03/23 06:34 AM
Does reloading help?

What were you doing in the game just prior to the problem occurring? In case that helps diagnose the problem.
Posted By: binxmn Re: Unable to longrest - 08/08/23 03:31 AM
Same thing is happening to me. I’ve even tried loading different save files and am having the same problem. Has there been a resolution to this other than loading an old save file? At this point I may need to start an entirely new campaign…
© Larian Studios forums