Larian Studios
When I returned to camp for a long rest a conversation immediately begins with my main character and Shadowheart. She says a couple of lines in the cinematics and then the view moves to my main character and gest stuck there and does not move on. I tried switching to another party member but was unable to talk to or interrupt Shadownheart or my main character. As a work around, I had to kill Shadowheart with the other party member and then could return to my main character to resurrect Shadowheart. When speaking to her again, the conversation returns to the typically conversation options and whatever she was saying earlier is gone.

[Linked Image]
I had the same problem and someone said that pressing the space bar made the dialogue options come up. I Haven’t had a chance to try but maybe that will work.
I appreciate the reply, I will try to find my save right before this occurred and see if that helps.
I just hit this problem, and pressing spacebar worked for me. Thanks for info.
Great to hear! BTW, do you recall the gist of the rest of the conversation with Shadowheart? She seemed pretty distressed and the glitch left me on a cliff-hanger. confused
I have hit this problem twice and nothing worked except going to a previous save and dismissing her from the group.
[quote=Suzanne2020]I had the same problem and someone said that pressing the space bar made the dialogue options come up. I Haven’t had a chance to try but maybe that will work.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. It worked for me too.
© Larian Studios forums