Larian Studios
Posted By: Baron Munchausen Guardian of Tombs cut Scenes.. - 27/02/21 09:43 PM
It seems during the cut scenes and dialogue at the Guardian of Tombs there is a duplicate shadow of him just slightly shorter. was a little odd while he was talking.
Posted By: Toot033 Re: Guardian of Tombs cut Scenes.. - 27/02/21 09:56 PM
Yes this happened to me as well. It was sort of un nerving to see him twice
Posted By: Sharet Re: Guardian of Tombs cut Scenes.. - 27/02/21 10:12 PM
During my new playthrough, the cutscene doesn't start, there are just lines of dialogue like when you talked to the deads during pre-patch.
Posted By: No1ofConsequence Re: Guardian of Tombs cut Scenes.. - 27/02/21 10:25 PM
I posted about this as well. I was able to actually progress by moving all of the companions to another room in the crypt and then choosing the stuck character. Even then I had to hit the space bar for the narration to progress.
But hopefully they fix this since we shouldn't have to do all that to progress an interaction narration.
Posted By: Baron Munchausen Re: Guardian of Tombs cut Scenes.. - 28/02/21 04:31 PM
Well each time that I have started the sequence by opening his tomb.. I have had my whole group inside the room. First time I did it I accidently fogged the room LOL so doing the scene inside a fogged room was funny. Other than the shadow I have yet had a issue of the cut scene not starting.. yet. Other than that the whole scene, voice, mannerisms is awesome.
© Larian Studios forums