These are all probably separate things in the next patch rather than explicitly related to each other.
- Sword and Axe hints may be referring to new magic weapons for those categories or a hint to the next class, which would point towards Barbarian most of all.
- 'An entire Goblin' is likely a hint at a new character that may be added
- 'Economy size wine bottle' is likely a new cutscene/event related to Raphael, or cutscene related in general (your character may have the option to actually drink one during the banquet cutscenes?).
- 'Just a bit of Goblin' is probably the aforementioned possible new character being blown up in a later event, or a dismemberment system if you kill a goblin with an edged weapon with a critical hit or something
- 'A friendly Wizard' is likely Gale receiving Shadowheart-level additions to his character arc. Maybe he will actually join us during the prologue now, instead of awkwardly showing up at that teleport point, which screamed placeholder.
EDIT: A friend in my DnD group brought up the possibility of the Hobgoblin race, which is actually a very solid guess.http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/hobgoblin