I'm at my gym trying to throw a peek at the stream from time to time, but between noise and people asking me stuff I'm really catching just some detail every few minutes.
If anyone is willing to summarize the key point I'd appreciate it.
Everything I've noticed so far...
- UI overhaul. Character panel is condensed to the point where you can move that window around now, instead of it taking up the whole screen. Weapon proficiency tooltips will tell you which weapon types belong in which grouping and the bonuses you get to each group, and so on.
- Hotbars have buttons that will change which abilities and such are displayed. There's your main hotbar, but there are buttons such as class/items/passives along with spell slots. Actually cleaner than Solasta's UI, which is quite a feat.
- Barbarian class. Berserker subclass and one other. (Sorry not very familiar with Barbarian to immediately remember what the other one is.)
- There was a tooltip briefly seen that said 'Prepare', which sounds like ready actions might be in.
- Cutscene overhauls, but that's rather meaningless to us until we see them for ourselves.
- Group sneak is in
- If a character is downed after combat ends, they no longer roll death saving throws, they just remain downed meaning you can take your time in getting them back up.
- Major grapple/throw nerf. It looked like there was a probability when attempting to pick up a goblin, instead of it being 100% chance as long as your strength is high enough. Throw distance is now based on your strength and the target's weight.
- Major field of vision nerf. Camera overall appears to be improved but the actual field of vision has been condensed. As in, you can't see stuff past walls anymore.
They haven't said anything about reactions yet, but I notice a conspicuous lack of the old toggle reaction UI, so who knows... It's either not in yet or they're saving that announcement for later in the panel. (EDIT: They launched automatic attacks of opportunity so it looks like reactions aren't in right now.)