Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
Its not ...

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
The supposed use doesn't matter. Players were given a piece of functionality; everyone uses it the way they like.

Off the top of my head: food supplies. I'm not exactly comfortable carrying pig heads with me all the time, first because they are quite heavy and second, the only place where I can use them now is the Camp. If you don't mind that, good for you; but I'm pretty sure this QoL improvement will be greeted by many, myself included.

A bit of a real world story regarding proposed and actual use, if you are interested:

When Thomas Edison filed a patent for his newly invented phonograph, he listed 10 possible applications for the device in an article published by North American Review in June 1878. Here they are:

1. Letter writing and all kinds of dictation without the aid of a stenographer.
2. Phonographic books, which will speak to blind people without effort on their part.
3. The teaching of elocution.
4. Reproduction of music.
5. The "Family Record"--a registry of sayings, reminiscences, etc., by members of a family in their own voices, and of the last words of dying persons.
6. Music-boxes and toys.
7. Clocks that should announce in articulate speech the time for going home, going to meals, etc.
8. The preservation of languages by exact reproduction of the manner of pronouncing.
9. Educational purposes; such as preserving the explanantions made by a teacher, so that the pupil can refer to them at any moment, and spelling or other lessons placed upon the phonograph for convenience in committing to memory.
10. Connection with the telephone, so as to make that instrument an auxiliary in the transmission of permanent and invaluable records, instead of being the recipient of momentary and fleeting communication.

The only application that the devices descended from his invention are currently used for is #4. Moreover, Edison himself very much opposed this idea at first, which is understandable considering that he tried to make the emphasis of his invention on its recording capabilities, not the reproductive ones. Besides, the phonograph in its initial form was plagued by numerous shortcomings: the cylindrical recordings were only 2 minutes long, and initially there was no way to mass-produce them.

The moral of the story is: no matter what you think something should be used for, the eventual common usage is bound to be something different.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RutgerF
The supposed use doesn't matter. Players were given a piece of functionality; everyone uses it the way they like.
Of course it matters ...
You cant expect people to change mechanic just so you can exploit it more coveniently. laugh

If im right and sending to camp was created so you dont have to teleport in and out with every single item you wish to keep (no matter why) but forget to put in your ... i dunno suitcase i gues?
Then it has ben made slow, tedious and annoying on purpose to discourage people from abusing it.

I mean if they would want to allow us to send our whole inventory to camp by single click ... then retrieve it with single click ... and then sell it with single click ...
They could aswell just remove carry weight bcs the outcome would be exactly the same.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Okay, so you are telling me that the current (absence of) shortcut is intentional. How do you know that - do you work at Larian?
Mind you, "Mark As Wares" shortcut was also absent in the first EA version, yet they added it.

Also, I've never asked for the "retrieve it with single click" part. This is purely your invention. It would definitely be convenient, but it will make inventory economy unnecessary, and would severely impact immersion, or what's left of it.

veteran
veteran
Okay, so you are telling me that the current (absence of) shortcut is intentional.
No, im telling you its intentionality is logical. wink

Especialy since no such feature was never ever mentioned by anyone from Larian...
And so far we still didnt seen litteraly any signs for intention to change that. O_o

Mind you, "Mark As Wares" shortcut was also absent in the first EA version, yet they added it.
I will not claim that i remember ... but im quite sure im marking items as Wares for very long time by now ...

And this article:
https://gameranx.com/features/id/21...uttons-features-the-game-doesnt-explain/
Makes me believe it was either added in one of most early builds ... or it was there from the start.
(Second option seems more probable)

Either way ...
That is at least year (and half?) ago ... sounds like more argument for me. laugh

Also, I've never asked for the "retrieve it with single click" part. This is purely your invention.
Uhm ...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Im glad i just invented something that has ben in this game for more than a year ... that prooves i will learn to travel through time. smile
Hope it will be soon. laugh

It would definitely be convenient, but it will make inventory economy unnecessary, and would severely impact immersion, or what's left of it.
xD xD xD xD xD

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 28/02/22 03:07 PM.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
to be honest, I organize my inventory with bags and the fact that bags content at first level (a bag directly in your inventory) is shuffled (I can't decently say "sorted" since there doesn't seem to have any logic to it) annoys me to no end and I'm glad it stops there (any bag inside the first will keep its order).
bag's weight would be of concern too without the bag of holding mod (that you have now to adapt to the change in units in this patch... but that's normal.) but in all fairness, that's just me, I don't have to carry my whole collection of weapons, armor, enchanted stuff, gems, gold and barrels at all time and those would be way better left in a party chest... I'm just not comfortable enough leaving those lying around, even with astarion dead by holly fire.

I appreciate the fact that the search function does not go deeper into my bags, I find it a bit sad that clicking on an equipment slot no longer displays what is available right next to it, I found it was rather convenient.

I guess that I can understand this "I'm not a rpg player" approach to the core mechanic of every rpg ever : inventory management by using the "mac method" of not caring about where things are and having to type the name instead of just knowing where your stuff is. more options is good and the sorting button at the root inventory is really nice. however, I'm a bit annoyed that the filters options stay upon closing the window... but it's just because I didn't asked for it in the first place, I guess the same argument can be made the other way...

the hotbar on the other hand...
I do get that the problem is way deeper than just "stop filling my bar with useless stuff", after all, I play a wizard and, as such, I make it my duty to collect every single spell (you see where I'm going with this, right ?)
so, upon leveling up, I only pick the spells that are not available as scrolls, spells I will never ever use, unlike the ones I specifically put in the bar. so, why
(1) upon leveling I can still pick spells I already learned from scrolls
(2) I have to prepare IntelligenceModifier + Level spells exclusively among the spells I got from leveling up, messing up my already prepared list
I see what you did there and avoided the question by giving us 6 spells to start with instead of the 2 we were meant to have but, sometimes, all you need is fireball magic missile and that's fine.
why not prepare spells ? well, because if you do, they override the slots in your hotbar that are tied to your keys. I reiterate. you have to remap all your keys every time you level up (twice actually, once you hit the required xp value AND after you actually do the level up thing) or reload your game.

it's not a wizard specific problem by any means, the simple fact that equipping a weapon messed your bar in the previous patch means that I don't bother anymore so, I wouldn't know if it still does but every class get its own shiny thing to click that just pops in, no question asked...

I don't say everything is bad though, the stretching thing is good, the tabs are nice, you indeed don't need to see your passive at all times, even if sometimes you just want to be able to check it at a glance... the class tab is definitely a good thing, no question about it, the fact that it isn't tied to any button mapping (and is a separate thing from the bar you organize manually) makes it a non-issue that it reorganizes itself. I guess the custom one was meant to be the one you organize by hand... the problem is, this is not where the keybinds are and you would usually need the standard actions (I guess a lot less so for a 8 str character but you can still dash ?)

and, since I am already complaining, are the button displayed in the mappings tied to your language or does it just assume your keyboard layout ? there is a key on my keyboard next to shift that I like to use and sometimes, the inconsistent mental gymnastics of guessing if the "A" key displayed is actual "A" or "Q" or whatever else is just another failed check.

also, just for extra useless complains, fly could replace /stack with jump (maybe it's my job to make it though...?) and level 9 spell slots are looking at level 8 spell slots and don't quite understand what lvl8 have they don't... and I miss the full display of tags and other flavor stuff, it made debug easier... for example, my custom race which inherit from humans is displayed as a human... that's definitely a "me" problem but more info is always good...

Last edited by auriejir; 28/02/22 06:18 PM.
stranger
stranger
Yo,Larin... Fix My Game! That latest update with the Barbarian Class is crashing my game. Im no game designer, so i shouldnt have to go in and fix my own game when i paid you good loot. Now i know its early access, but damn. Send out a patch or whatever it is you do AND FIX MY GAME, PLEASE.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Okay, so you are telling me that the current (absence of) shortcut is intentional.
No, im telling you its intentionality is logical. wink
By whose logic - yours?

On day 1 of EA, cantrips were creating surfaces. Sounds perfectly logical, because it's Larian's game, right? Yet they removed it later. Illogical? Are they contradicting themselves? Do they admit that not all of their decisions are good? What a shame it must have been.
And so far we still didnt seen litteraly any signs for intention to change that. O_o
Signs from Larian? Pray tell, how do you become aware of their plans ahead of public releases? This knowledge will benefit the community immensely, I'm sure of it. Unless we'll have to ******** Swen's ****** for it, of course.

I will not claim that i remember ... but im quite sure im marking items as Wares for very long time by now ...

And this article:
Makes me believe it was either added in one of most early builds ... or it was there from the start.
You either have next to nothing competence in English, or intentionally twist and mis-interpret my words. I don't know what's worse.

The "Mark as Wares" functionality was available since day 1, via item's popup menu. I never contested that. However, the [Shift + LMB] shortcut was never mentioned anywhere. Although, after a 1 min research, it appears that it was also available from day 1: Reddit. Note that the comment about having a similar shortcut for "Send To Camp" function has 5 upvotes, as of now (and no, I didn't upvote it, I don't use reddit). Clearly, I'm not alone in this.
Because of that, it took me more than a year to discover it, and only by accident. Why it has been done so? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question.

For the record, the article you linked doesn't mention the shortcut either.
Also, I've never asked for the "retrieve it with single click" part. This is purely your invention.
Uhm ...
<snip>

Im glad i just invented something that has ben in this game for more than a year ... that prooves i will learn to travel through time. smile
Hope it will be soon. laugh

Why your picture shows a random chest, when you yourself was talking about party stash? Here's your original line:

I mean if they would want to allow us to send our whole inventory to camp by single click ... then retrieve it with single click ... and then sell it with single click ...

If the first part explicitly mentions the camp stash, why you are now pretending that the remaining part of the phrase is related to something completely different? That's not how sentences are built in English. Not to mention that I see no purpose in retrieving the entire camp stash in one click. When it happens, it's a disaster.
You can't follow your own train of thought within a single sentence? Or anything goes when you want to play smart alec? You have a lot to learn, first. Right now, your attempts make you look a 12 year old. And arguing with a 12 year old is, well, what was that saying about pearls before swine?..

veteran
veteran
By whose logic - yours?
There is no such thing and "someones" logic ...

You have theory, and conclusion ... if conclusion is fitting the condition, relation between them is logical ... if they dont, it isnt.
Simple as that.

Feel free to read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

Therory: There is existing mechanic ... using it for every single item is boring, tedious and slow ... nobody adress it as something they would like to change, while they changed several other boring, tedious and slow mechanics during the same time ...
Conclusion: Mechanic is MENT to be slow, boring and tedious ...

Conditions and conclusion are fitting each other > conclusion is logical.
It will never be simplier.

On day 1 of EA, cantrips were creating surfaces. Sounds perfectly logical, because it's Larian's game, right?
Dunno ... i didnt ever play any other Larian game.

I know that people are often mentioning DoS in topic about surface effects, since there was a lot of them ... i didnt play any of them so i cant really confrim nor deny this theory.

In general ...
IF every game that Larian ever did was stuffed with surface effects, then yes ... it would sound logical that spells were creating surface effects "bcs is Larians game" ...
On the other hand if they actualy are not and surface effects were only present in their last game ... it would not be logical at all, since there is no relation between surfaces and all Larian games except the last one. smile

Yet they removed it later. Illogical?
Are they contradicting themselves?
Do they admit that not all of their decisions are good?
What a shame it must have been.
Not at all ...
Purpose of EA has ben to show people their vision, and get some feedback ... feedback on surface effects was massively negative ... therefore in order to make game well received by fans, next logical step has ben to change those spells.

They arent contradicting anything ... in order to contradict themselves, they would need to first claim something like surfaces are superb and they will never remove them ... and then remove them, that would be contradiction.
Since this was not the case ...
We have ben showed early build, and told that Larian want us to try it, tell them our opinions about it, and then they may adjust some things ... and that is exactly what happened. smile

Yes, basicaly you can say that they admited that their first decision was not the best one ...
But since purpose of that mechanic was to find out how well (or bad) it will be received by players ... i would dare to say it served its purpose perfectly.
If Larian learned their lesson back then ... that is different topic, and looking at Chromatic Orb im not quite sure about it. :-/

It was no shame at all ...
Even tho there was some change needed and i believe some developer who created those surfaces might be a little sad about that his (or hers, or theirs ... dunno how many of them did that) idea wasnt well received.
I would say that the real shame lays in inability to admit mistake ... rather than do some, and being totally willing to fix it.
Humans arent flawless creatures, we all make misstakes ... what matters is how do we approach them after. wink

Signs from Larian? Pray tell, how do you become aware of their plans ahead of public releases? This knowledge will benefit the community immensely, I'm sure of it.
In that case the community should watch Interviews, community updates, twitter, discord and other sources of informations ... where some (mostly Swen tho) Larian employees often talk about things they are curently working on.

Few examples ...
We have ben told there will be another races (im not aware of anything specific, beyond some genal promises as "we aim to contain everything from PHB" ... even tho in single old video they specificaly mentioned that we will be able to play as Gnome)
another classes (namely Bard, Paladin and Monk)
subclasses (i will not list those)
many other spells

And from mechanic perspective ...
We have ben told that Fog of War is curently in deeper development and the version we have right now is only early build, so there is no need to fear that this is how it will be looking in final version.
That stat rolling will be included in final release.
That custom party for single player will be included in final release.
We have ben MULTIPLE times ensured that they are curently working on better implementation for Reactions ...

And i dunno, that should be enough as examples ... there is lot of other stuff, just watch those interviews. :P

Unless we'll have to ******** Swen's ****** for it, of course.
This seems unnecesary rude ...
Do you even realize you are only embarasing yourself? :-/

And this article:
You either have next to nothing competence in English

However, the [Shift + LMB] shortcut was never mentioned anywhere. Although, after a 1 min research, it appears that it was also available from day 1: Reddit.
Soo ... since my competence in English is so bad by your evaluation ...
Please tell me what does this means ... since from how i read it, it seems that i was right. smile

Note that the comment about having a similar shortcut for "Send To Camp" function has 5 upvotes, as of now (and no, I didn't upvote it, I don't use reddit). Clearly, I'm not alone in this.
Oh you certainly arent alone in desire to abuse this exploit even more ... i never said that you are. laugh

But i bet i would be able to find you 5 people here on this forum who would be totally against it ... and most likely will even vote for removing whole "send to camp" function in any form. laugh

My tips would be: Tuco, mr_planescapist, 1varangian, Wormerine, Maximuuus, and maybe GM4Him ...

Because of that, it took me more than a year to discover it, and only by accident. Why it has been done so? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question.
Okey. smile But i could have. :P

For the record, the article you linked doesn't mention the shortcut either.
Nope ... but i never claimed it does ...
I said litteraly that article: "Makes me believe it was either added in one of most early builds ... or it was there from the start."

And it maked me believe that bcs Send to camp has ben listed in section that was titled:
"8 Keys & Features You Need To Know | Important Buttons"

And based on your own investigation on reddit ... it seems that i was right. smile

Here's your original line
Thank you but no need, i know what i said bcs ... you know, i was there, when i did. laugh

Why your picture shows a random chest, when you yourself was talking about party stash?
Bcs all containers in game works the same? Duh. wink

Let me show you something:
(See what you forced me to do?! Poor doggie. frown )

Aaaaand here is that crate you wanted so much, hope you happy now. smile

You can't follow your own train of thought within a single sentence? Or anything goes when you want to play smart alec? You have a lot to learn, first. Right now, your attempts make you look a 12 year old. And arguing with a 12 year old is, well, what was that saying about pearls before swine?
You know this is actualy quite cute. smile
And there are only two things i can say to you in return ... one advice and one quote (since as you can probably see i really like those)

So first the quote:
You are adult, once you stop using your age to show others how much you are adult. wink

And second the advice:
I can totally understand the urge to burn me. smile
Believe me ... ben there, done that. laugh
But believe me, if you only invested 10% less energy in trying to catch me ... and only 10% of that then tried to invest in trying to understand what I was trying to tell you ... we would both be much better off here. smile

I hope you understand that one day, it took me a while too. wink

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
...to think I thought I was rambling and my post too long...

I guess I still have a problem since from your screenshot you don't seem to try and tidy anything... would I happen to be the only one who try to order and categorize all my stuff ? oh... I sound like a modron now...

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by auriejir
from your screenshot you don't seem to try and tidy anything...
You mean the chest? I dont ...
But bars i usualy do ... but i wast going to play this, i get only to get screenshots of those containers, so there was no reason. smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
By whose logic - yours?
There is no such thing and "someones" logic ...

You have theory, and conclusion ... if conclusion is fitting the condition, relation between them is logical ... if they dont, it isnt.
Simple as that.

Feel free to read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

Therory: There is existing mechanic ... using it for every single item is boring, tedious and slow ... nobody adress it as something they would like to change, while they changed several other boring, tedious and slow mechanics during the same time ...
Conclusion: Mechanic is MENT to be slow, boring and tedious ...

Conditions and conclusion are fitting each other > conclusion is logical.
It will never be simplier.
The issue with this reasoning is that you confuse (or intentionally substitute) one of many possible explanations with the only "logical" conclusion. The problem here is that what you call "conclusion" (which in fact is just a possible explanation) is not the only possible one. With what little information we have, there could be many reasons why we still don't have a "Send To Camp" shortcut. Here are some, just as plausible as yours, in no particular order:

• They don't care and don't even consider it, because they think it's not worth the time discussing it;
  • They have it on their backlog, but it's been de-prioritised to abyss (like, post-release "maybe");
  • They have it on their backlog, and it's going to appear in the next patch;
  • They might be considering changes to the send-to-camp functionality, which means there's no point adding a shortcut now, as the whole thing might change in the future. Say, they might be thinking about removing the whole thing altogether, so we would have to fast travel to camp to put items into the stash;

Yet, again, you pretend to know Larian's plans, and claim that "Mechanic is MEANT to be slow, boring and tedious ..." IS the reason. And by calling it "conclusion" rather than "possible explanation" you pretend that there could be no other reasons.

Anyway, it should be clear at this point that you are a Larian's loyalist, defending them no matter what. No point talking to you, I'm done here (and everywhere else, for that matter). I hope you will like this game, assuming we will live long enough to see it released.

veteran
veteran
The issue with this reasoning is that you confuse (or intentionally substitute) one of many possible explanations with the only "logical" conclusion.
I never said its "the only" ...

Quite the oposite:
See? smile
I collored it for you, since you like collors so much. ^_^

Its not my fault, that you presume that i somehow know the ultimate thruth. laugh
Eeven tho i specificaly AND repeatly stated that im only presenting my own opinion ... what more do you want me to do? laugh :-/

there could be many reasons why we still don't have a "Send To Camp" shortcut. Here are some, just as plausible as yours, in no particular order:

• They don't care and don't even consider it, because they think it's not worth the time discussing it;
  • They have it on their backlog, but it's been de-prioritised to abyss (like, post-release "maybe");
  • They might be considering changes to the send-to-camp functionality, which means there's no point adding a shortcut now, as the whole thing might change in the future. Say, they might be thinking about removing the whole thing altogether, so we would have to fast travel to camp to put items into the stash;
Based on what exactly you are evaluating plausibility of those options? O_o

Yet, again, you pretend to know Larian's plans
I would like to see that quote please. smile
(Save your time, there isnt any. wink )

claim that "Mechanic is MEANT to be slow, boring and tedious ..." IS the reason.
Speaking about "competences in English" ...

The sentence was:
"If im right and sending to camp was created so you dont have to teleport in and out with every single item you wish to keep (no matter why) but forget to put in your ... i dunno suitcase i gues?
Then it has ben made slow, tedious and annoying on purpose to discourage people from abusing it.
"

To react once again with your own (obviously a little updated) words:
If the first part explicitly mentions the "send to camp" mechanics, why you are now pretending that the remaining part of the phrase is related to something completely different? That's not how sentences are built in English. wink

And by calling it "conclusion" rather than "possible explanation" you pretend that there could be no other reasons.
By calling it "conclusion" i stated its a "conclusion" ...
Wich is defined as "a judgement or decision reached by reasoning." (feel free to google it ... or use this link :P )
I know, its shocking reveal ... take as much time as you need to proces it. smile

Now, when you processed it ... you should be able to see that there is never ever, nowhere said that this conclusion is the only possible truth ... that was just in your own head, and that organ(?) is not my responsibility. smile
I know, its shocking reveal ... take as much time as you need to proces it. smile

Anyway, it should be clear at this point that you are a Larian's loyalist, defending them no matter what. No point talking to you, I'm done here (and everywhere else, for that matter).
Suuuure ...
[sarcasm]
Bcs that is "logical reasoning" around here lately, huh? People are either throwing their own excrements on everything, or they are in fact Larian employees in discuise ... there is no way in heavens, hells, nor in anything in between, under or abowe ... that people might simply have their own opinions, that surprisinly are different from yours. laugh
[/sarcasm]

I hope you will like this game, assuming we will live long enough to see it released.
Oh me too. ^_^

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 02/03/22 03:02 PM.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I never said its "the only" ...
Unfortunately you did. I'll show you in a moment.

This:
is technically correct, but it almost doesn't matter, because I wasn't referring to these statements when I said
The issue with this reasoning is that you confuse (or intentionally substitute) one of many possible explanations with the only "logical" conclusion.
Instead, I was referring to the very particular bit of yours, quoted in my post right before this line, in which you decided to demonstrate your outstanding competence in formal logic, but instead messed it all up because you didn't use correct English terminology.

You see, when you are trying to use words like "theory" and "conclusion" without understanding their exact meaning, people who still bother to read your posts get the impression that you are presenting a formal, 100% verifiable, mathematics-grade solid, complete truth. I don't blame you for not using the proper terms "antecedent" and "consequent" - I don't use them myself, it makes a person look like an arrogant twat, if anything. However, you should be more careful when you wrap your personal opinions with a pseudo-scientific verbiage.
Ideally, you should have called things what they really are: "observation" and "possible explanation". I wouldn't say a word if you would do it this (or sufficiently similar) way, especially considering that it would go completely in line with your previous statements, which are indeed unambiguously designated as opinions.

Its not my fault, that you presume that i somehow know the ultimate thruth.
That's exactly your fault, because it was your choice of terminology. Don't tell me you are going to play a poor, illiterate Czech sod again, please - my heart will break!

Why I think it's an opinion, and not an actual proof? Because it's incomplete. Your "conclusion", strictly speaking, does not form a complete set of possible reasons that could be used to explain the observed Larian's behaviour. You probably just listed the one you think has a highest probability, or maybe because you want it to be this way - only you could know the real reason. And this brings us to your next question:
there could be many reasons why we still don't have a "Send To Camp" shortcut. Here are some, just as plausible as yours, in no particular order:

Based on what exactly you are evaluating plausibility of those options? O_o
It's very simple, really: I consider the probabilities of these situations to be above zero. They are all possible reasons, just like yours (although in no way this list forms a complete set). Take options 2 and 3 for example, since they are very similar: unless someone from Larian will make an official statement, like "Yes we do (or "No we don't") have this feature in our backlog, so please would you two be so kind to stop frying the noodle of our forum's moderators" - unless we know for certain, it's impossible to completely rule it out. Oh, and that's a pretty basic logic, by the way.

The rest of my previous post is directly derived from your mis-use of terminology explained above, so can be skipped, except for this:

claim that "Mechanic is MEANT to be slow, boring and tedious ..." IS the reason.
Speaking about "competences in English" ...
Eh? The red A is a correction I added to your quote. It wasn't there in your original.

veteran
veteran
I'm done here (and everywhere else, for that matter)
I was wondering how long will you keep your word. smile
Dissapointing ... but hardly surprising.

Unfortunately you did.
Nope. wink
But feel free to repeat it again, maybe i return in time and will. laugh

I wasn't referring to these statements
Anything futher was build on tose ... so ...
Yeah i gues there is no reason to argument futher ... people participating in discusion on forum should understand that there is no reason to repeat everything what has ben said in the past for every next post. smile

Instead, I was referring to the very particular bit of yours
I understand you would like to snap just that part that fits your intentions and ignore rest ... sadly, that is not how this works. wink

And if you used it that way ... well, then you used it wrong and that is once again not my responsibility.

without understanding their exact meaning
I agree ... trying to interpret something without understanding exact meaning can be tricky ...

Conclusion noun (JUDGMENT)
the opinion you have after considering all the information about something:

- Did you come to/reach/draw any conclusions at the meeting this morning?
- At first I thought he was a bit shy, but I've come to the conclusion that he's simply unfriendly!

Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/conclusion
Well ... that would be second deffinion that dont include even single word about it being certain. smile
Your move. laugh

people who still bother to read your posts get the impression
Exactly ...
That is core of the problem in my eyes, people are getting the impressions, instead of actualy reading and asking if they are not sure. :-/ Sad world.

Ideally, you should have called things what they really are: "observation" and "possible explanation".
Ideally, you should accept that i know what im saying better than you. wink

Also ... there is this:
Start at 0:46

That's exactly your fault, because it was your choice of terminology.
Actualy it was your unwillingless to take whole conversation, explanations, or specifications under concideration. wink

I could write anything ...
But as long as you dont read it, what would be the point? laugh

Don't tell me you are going to play a poor, illiterate Czech sod again, please - my heart will break!
Again ... :-/
Don't lower yourself to personal attacks, its embarasing.

Why I think it's an opinion, and not an actual proof? Because it's incomplete.
Quite sad you dont think its an opinion ... bcs i TOLD YOU its and opinion. xD

They are all possible reasons, just like yours
I claim that my opinion is not just possible ... but probable, reasons you have listed abowe. wink :P

unless we know for certain, it's impossible to completely rule it out. Oh, and that's a pretty basic logic, by the way.
Indeed.
Good that nobody ever said it isnt. laugh

Eh? The red A is a correction I added to your quote. It wasn't there in your original.
Yeah ...
Try continue reading rest of the post, instead of single sentence. laugh xD

You know the same problem as this whole time ... not just those parts that suits you, but everything. wink

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 03/03/22 10:31 AM.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It just dawned on me... What this fuss is all about, from the beginning? To add a keybind to a function that already exists in the game.

It's not like GM4Him asking for a complete overhaul of Shove; this is a tiny QoL improvement that doesn't make or break the game.

If you don't like it, don't use it.

veteran
veteran
It just dawned on me... What this fuss is all about, from the beginning?
You tell me. laugh
Ofcourse i have my own theory, but i was most of the time just defending myself. laugh

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard