I've been playing and fully enjoying DD. The only oddity that I've encountered, which happens to make me jump out of my chair sometimes, is that periodically there will be rather loud static sound emitted from my speakers. I get the idea that the game is trying to play a certain sound, appropriate to whatever is going on at the moment, but the sound data may have a problem/is corrupt.
Has anyone else encountered this? It's certainly not a show stopper but I thought I would throw it out there in the event that I can fix or prevent it for the future.
As requested, my machine info is as follows:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home (Version 2002 / Service Pack 1)
- 1.00 GB RAM
- NVidia GeForce3 Ti200 (22.214.171.124 - 3/3/2004)
- 16 bit Color
- SBLive Value (5.1.2603.0 - 6/26/2002)
- English Divine Divinity Fresh Install (Patched to V1.0034A)
- 8.0GB Free Drive Space
- DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902)
- No Hex Editing, trainers, save editors etc.
Thanks in advance!