You know, Ragnarok, we have a idiom in (some parts of) Italy: "Fare la punta agli stronzi" (literally: "shaping turds in a neat pointy form"), which is often used in jest to describe the act of putting genuine effort in a completely pointless activity or arguing irrelevant points without producing anything of any worth.
Just out of curiosity ... what idiom do you have in italy for what you are doing?
I mean ... you seriously put a lot of effort to convince me that my activity is pointless ...
Aswell as puting maybe even more effort to convince Icelyn that her opinions are not relevant, bcs she just dont like things you do ...
What worth are you trying to produce?
And how does that work for you? Do you feel sucesfull?
I would like to return the favour and enlighten you in some of customs of my people ...
Sadly we dont have any idoms for such behaviour in Czech to be honest, we regulary call such people toxic assholes.
This is what your debate style feels like, to me.
Im glad to know that ... i gues that would be the reason i asked ... oh wait. :-/
Even after sharing this forum for more than a year, it would be hard to come up with a list of, say, ten things you care about and you would like to see addressed in the game
This sounds like a challenge.
I shall try ... just for the fun:
(I mean i dont expect you to read it anyway ... so what other reason is there?
1) Biger (prefferably adjustable) Hotbar ... things are a lot better then they were in previous patches, but as hotbar size has ben incerased, so incerased the number of icons we have on it ... so in the end, i still want it biger.
2) Locking Hotbar ... i mean this problem is relatively new, since it was not an issue in pre-patch 7 times ... but it still counts.
3) UI scale ... i really want to adjust size of things in UI, not as a whole, but separately ... im for example compeltely fine with scale of Hotbar, but i would like to have smaller minimap and group ui.
4) Companion reactions ... i certainly do care about the fact that there are plot holes and loops, when you dont talk to your companions in right order, or dont Long Rest enough.
5) I really want to have at least 1 Origin character per class ... prefferable would be 2, since Good and Evil party ... but at least 1 is minimum in my eyes.
6) I really want to see non-origin companions ...
7) Small camps ... i would like to see places that are presented in game to be used as camps ... i believe you have expressed your support for such idea aswell ... the only difference between us is that i dont see any reason why our party should not "coveniently teleport" to the last one visited.
8) Barells ... we both know this is something i REALLY want to stay present as it is ...
9) Slings and Darts ... its relatively new topic, but i must admit it catched my interest, and i really want to know if they are planned or not ... also i would really like to know how (and if) Larian is planning to ballance classes that dont have any other ranged weapon proficiency ... for example Druid (not sure if they arent only one tho
10) I certainly REALLY care about Difficiulty implementation ... i genuinely hope that they will not come with something so vague and boring as "easy/normal/hard" but that we will be able to adjust things like amount of food required for long rest, bonuses from proficiency, boosting or nerfing our rolls, incerasing and decerasing power of our enemies ... all separately, to get the experience we really want.
11) I really care about missing dialogue options, and i really, really, REALLY hope they get adressed and prefferably implemented, since in many situations i feel like Larian is drawing us to the corner where none of presented option is fitting my characters.
12) I really want them to adress pathfinding ... especialy around blighted willage, where my companions for some unknown reason still find jumping off the roof (and loose half health in the process) to be better option than using the ladder that is right next to them.
13) Then i really want them to allow us toggle between both Larianed spells, and original DnD spells ... Chromatic orb is perfect example of such.
14) I really want them to adress matter of starting gear, wich i support since the idea showed up around here.
15) And finaly ... to round it with something nice, i would he quite happy if someone from Larian would even anonymously if they dont want to talk to us ... mark topics around here as "idea accepted" (meaning they are working on implementation), "idea concidered" (meaning they use it as inspiration for something that would better fit their vision), and "idea denyed" (well ... this one should be obvious)
I gues that wasnt so hard after all. O_o
with the exception of 4 ...
And this is the reason you didnt get it.
Just as i said abowe, "especialy 4".
You know, in Fallout 4 nothing is really "junk" since everything can be disassembled and used as crafting material.
Yes, spoons and forks included.