Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#237638 24/05/04 06:37 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi all,

I am hoping someone here knows if there is a second key to the second dungeon in Act II hiding somewhere. I think I spotted the first one <span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'> in the Abbey that the necromancer teleported me to </span> and was convinced I had clicked on it, but then I got my butt kicked by one of the monsters I ran into (which surprised me as it wasn't a particularly difficult area), and when I reloaded I forgot to go looking for the 2nd BF key again. By the time I realised my mistake, I was a long way past the abbey and didn't want to have to repeat what I had just done.

So now I am a long way into Act II, have just stumbled across the damn alchemist after exploring 90% of the imp village area, but I have no access to the 2nd dungeon in the Act II BF. I would hate to only do two dungeons in this act (assuming I can find the 3rd key, and no don't tell me where it is please). I am hoping against hope that a 2nd key can be found somewhere.

I am LOVING BD, it is so much better than I thought it would be based on some of the feedback I've read in these forums. The Larians are my new heroes!

Thanks!

Support
Support
In the imp village just south west of the graveyard (where you get returned after the 1st necromancer's task), there is an imp who asks you to rescue her brother who climbed down a pit looking for treasure...

You passed the 1st key. It is <span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>in the prison on the citadel island.</span>

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
No, I didn't. I found the first key, there was some level 24 monster guarding it in the prison. I kicked his [nocando] and have since cleared the first dungeon.

Thanks for the pointer! I will definitely check that pit out again...

You know, so many people are saying that the battlefields feel "tacked on", but for me they work beautifully in conjunction with the main story. Some times I WANT to just kick a bit of butt and not worry about quests, and the battlefields allow me to do just that. PLUS, it is invaluable experience that gives me those all-important skill points to spend... I love it!

Good job Larian!

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
You passed the 1st key<span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'>in the prison on the citadel island.</span>

You may be referring to my initial post when I said I think I saw the first key <span class='standouttext'>Spoiler : </span><span class='spoiler'> in the Abbey</span>; what I meant was I saw the first key for the second Act II battlefield dungeon. My assumption was that there is a second key, which thankfully according to your post was correct.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard