Print Thread
#809193 21/02/22 06:31 PM
C
Cantila Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
1. I didn't do the Auntie Ethel event before going to the Underdark. From there I used the teleporting circle to appear at the backyard of her house. But the locked door did not show, it showed as an open doorway that I could not cross when I tried to. I solved this by using Githyanki jump to the veranda on my right, then when I tried to access the doorway from theother side it now displayed the door properly and I could lockpick it.

There has been many other graphical glitches like this since patch 7's introduction of blackened rooms.

2. When companion would die, often it will change icon from being knocked out to one with a star, but the companion still isn't dead, it's still only knocked out indefinitely and can be healed. (edit: not a bug)

3. Attacking a prone enemy doesn't give advantage.

4. When Astarion is hiding and tries to do a ranged Sneak Attack it says "Cannot have disadvantage against target". Not sure if it is every time, but it happens a lot. (apparently an old bug)

5. The map is bugged and now usually doesn't show explored areas after you load a save.

6. Astarion gets no penalty for wearing the Speedy Lightfeet boots despite them being medium armor. Tooltip says he is not proficient but it doesn't apply any negatives (A Thief Astarion is really awesome with these boots!).

7. Not sure if it's a bug, but when visiting the area where Dhourn should be a Spectator was there, and then it spawned Dhourn who immediateöly joined combat on its side. I might remember wrong on how it should be, but should there be a dialogue with him after killing the Beholder?

I will keep adding more bugs as I discover them.

Last edited by Cantila; 22/02/22 12:21 PM.
Cantila #809208 21/02/22 07:17 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Cantila
2. When companion would die, often it will change icon from being knocked out to one with a star, but the companion still isn't dead, it's still only knocked out indefinitely and can be healed.
This isn't a glitch. That star means your companion successfully stabilised, so he is not dying anymore, but still needs healing to get up.
The icon for being knocked out isn't just an icon if you pay a bit more attention to it. It has 2 counters for stabilising rolls. When one of the counters reaches 3 the character either stabilised or dead. For player convinience Larian also mayde it so all character automaticly stabilise if the fight ends.

Cantila #809212 21/02/22 07:26 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
4. When Astarion is hiding and tries to do a ranged Sneak Attack it says "Cannot have disadvantage against target". Not sure if it is every time, but it happens a lot.

Been doing this forever. Generally the target is "obscured by shadows" or outside of normal range.

WebSpyder #809216 21/02/22 07:44 PM
C
Cantila Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by WebSpyder
4. When Astarion is hiding and tries to do a ranged Sneak Attack it says "Cannot have disadvantage against target". Not sure if it is every time, but it happens a lot.

Been doing this forever. Generally the target is "obscured by shadows" or outside of normal range.

I never had this problem before, well it defintiely wasn't outside of range at least.

Zellin #809217 21/02/22 07:45 PM
C
Cantila Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by Zellin
2. When companion would die, often it will change icon from being knocked out to one with a star, but the companion still isn't dead, it's still only knocked out indefinitely and can be healed.
This isn't a glitch. That star means your companion successfully stabilised, so he is not dying anymore, but still needs healing to get up.
The icon for being knocked out isn't just an icon if you pay a bit more attention to it. It has 2 counters for stabilising rolls. When one of the counters reaches 3 the character either stabilised or dead. For player convinience Larian also mayde it so all character automaticly stabilise if the fight ends.

Oh that is good to know, I guess I never paid attention to it before. I always thought the counters were there to show how long time left before you would bleed out (only).

Link Copied to Clipboard