Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I am in an unfortunate position where I got soft locked out of a run I was doing as a frenzy barbarian.

Spoilers below
During the part where you save the two zhentarim from gnolls I 'convinced' them to give me the chest with the iron flask in it. after saving the people from the fire I found the zhentarim hideout. Upon entering one of the people that I had saved was dead and the other was getting tortured (which is normal.) I was invited in then attacked, after killing everyone inside and looting the place, saving the captive artist in the process every normally friendly/neutral npc I encounter now either instantly attacks me, or if they are a 'guard' type infinitely loop though th halt you have violated the law dialogue. I haven't tried to reload previously to the zhentarim hideout but now am feeling discouraged on that save and may not continue it.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I haven't encountered that there, but I have encountered an infinite dialog loop of every NPC accusing me of trespassing or trying to arrest me in the goblin camp if I sneak into Priestess Gut's room and come back out. I had to reload and not break in at all.

Link Copied to Clipboard