Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
When apporoaching the myconid circle for the first time from the area where the torchstalks and timmask mushrooms grow, they say: 'Do not pass, this earth is forbidden to your kind' (I am playng drow - but before patch 7 it was no problem entering the circle even if I was a drow.)
I can either attack, or say 'Sorry, I'm on my way' and leave, but when I do that, they immediately go back to say 'Do not pass, this earth is forbidden to your kind', without even giving me a chance to leave. Effectively, I have to fight them to get out of this conversation.

Is this a bug, or are drow now not welcome anymore in the circle? this seems weird. I also haven't done anything to offend them, as far as I know. I came to the underdark from the Zhent hideout, fought the minotaurs and bulette, and then went straight to the myconids.

S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
Ok, I must have done something to piss everyone in the underdark off. I approached the duergar at the beach and they were immediately hostile, without ever initiating conversation like they normally do. I have honestly no idea what I might have done to make everyone angry at me. Maybe the're all in league with the Zhentarim and since I killed them, they hate me now? But how would they even know about that?

This is all very confusing. Seems like a bug to me. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Link Copied to Clipboard