Next Thread
Print Thread
I
ioci Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
When I cast speak to animal and talk to baby owlbear, it sounds like an adult woman speaking. But I want my baby owlbear sounds like baby yoda

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Omg baby yoda ftw.

veteran
veteran
Speaking of which, this is as good as a time as any other to point that I never managed to get this little fucker at my camp, despise allegedly doing all the correct procedure.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tuco
Speaking of which, this is as good as a time as any other to point that I never managed to get this little fucker at my camp, despise allegedly doing all the correct procedure.
I did manage to get him in my last playthrough. The problem I ususally have is not resting enough for story triggers to take place. Now it's a special issue, as I don't think he will appear in mini-camp, and generally by the time I am done with goblins, is when I am unlikely to be resting outside ever again.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Tuco
If you never checked for him in the first camp, try it. He seems to appear only there.

On the topic: I had enough of baby yoda in mandalorian, more than enough actually.

Last edited by Zellin; 25/02/22 12:17 AM.
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Zellin > Agreed and sadly its no longer just Mandalorian.

But i wonder what does the OP means ...
Is his voice too deep for his taste ... or he wants him to screech like an inphant rathen than talk?

Short coment on my English. smile

Anyway ... i cast Eldritch Blast!

Link Copied to Clipboard