Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello!

I seem to have encountered a problem after installing Hotfix #20 that has left me unable to bring up my companions' character sheets in any way. Their 'Examine' page comes up in its place regardless of which page you try to open, and the Examine page must be closed via the window, as the keyboard shortcuts that pull the sheet up do not work to close it down. This means no access to companions' personal inventory pages and--more importantly--no access to their spellbooks for the purpose of changing spells around. It may also be worth nothing that upon installing Hotfix #20 the game crashed when I attempted to pull up Shadowheart's character sheet. A crash report was submitted and I successfully verified my files' integrity afterwards, then loaded in again to experience this.

I've made a quick video displaying the problem at work, just in case that helps you any (apologies for the abrupt opening and ending. My capture software betrayed me twice).

Thanks so much for all your hard work - it is greatly appreciated. Take care of yourselves, and stay safe!

Last edited by Halteclayre; 22/02/22 07:59 PM.
stranger
stranger
My guess is the change to Us being no longer able to carry items and use consumables, broke all the other companions as well.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I had the same thing, while annoying don't worry it's fixed when you hit the beach (If you do the Cambians, it makes it much harder because you can't change spells (ie aid on SH or equip other items)

Last edited by Thespen; 23/02/22 02:01 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard