Next Thread
Print Thread
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
G'day folks!

What I've encountered so far in my revisited playthrough (Seldarine Drow dual-weapon fighter)

1. On some of the cut-scene dialogues (it appears to be random) I get looping dialogue where the last line of the conversation is repeated 2 or three times and the option list for the dialogue is not appearing.

2. I'm not entirely sure if this one's a bug, but all of the Goblins are using 'Disengage" - which is supposed to be an Action - and then moving and attacking, which is another action. Now, if I can't do that, why are they allowed to?

3. In the Whispering Depths, the spider webs are not being destroyed if attacked. They appear to become invisible, as the spiders look like they're floating after you shoot/firebomb them out of existence under their feet. Characters will also still get enwebbed on them.

4. On some areas, party members are not always all automatically jumping across gaps to keep up. Wyll and Gale in particular appear to get confused and just stand there. I can manually have them jump over, but they're not auto-jumping. Not sure if this is tied to the characters having "Athletics' or not?

Regards,

SKP

T
stranger
stranger
T
+1 to the floating spiders; it makes killing the Matriarch *extremely tedious* at lower levels. In mine, at least, the characters will try to follow along on the invisible web and then fall down. Occasionally after being webbed.

I've also had a couple of looping dialogues.

apprentice
apprentice
Yes, I had that same difficulty with the web in the cavern. Was most disappointed that the matriarch spider just stayed hovering in thin air rather than plummeting to the ground when I destroyed the web.

And I’ve seen some repeating dialogues too, eg with Edowin’s tadpole and Volo in the goblin camp.

Re disengaging goblins, I assumed they had the rogue ability to disengage as a bonus action? I’m sure that one of the 5e experts on this forum will know whether this is expected.

I did notice a few issues with the following behaviours in patch 7, too, and felt I had to manually keep my party together more, but nothing I was absolutely sure about.

addict
addict
Yep Goblins have this as a racial trait in 5E:

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Feel free to steal my profile pic if you feel the same way. Let's show some solidarity.

Link Copied to Clipboard