Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#809567 23/02/22 08:29 AM
OP Offline
Just a quick and dirty feedback thread:

Let us kill fires by some means but at least using water. Right now bigger areas of fire are pretty much unquenchable. At the inn, on the way to the Zhent hideout there is a big ground area with fire, and throwing waterbarrels or using the create water spell both have no effect other than quenching the fire for a few seconds and also generating steam.

Also for smaller fires: Prestidigitation and other cantrips.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
The burning inn may very well be where Larian's horrible controls and questionable design decisions meet to form one of the most awful moments in EA.
Even after a half dozen partial playthrough across several patches, every time I reach the moment I'm supposed to visit that place I dread the prospect of going through it again.

Last edited by Tuco; 23/02/22 08:50 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I also wish that the fires outside the inn could be permanently quenched and not spring up again seconds later. One of my companions always walks into it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I was always wondering what Drows used to set non-extinguishable fire on cobblestones: thermite, or napalm. I know it can't be the former, as thermite burns quickly, and stone can't be ignited by itself. Apparently, it was napalm.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Originally Posted by RutgerF
I was always wondering what Drows used to set non-extinguishable fire on cobblestones: thermite, or napalm. I know it can't be the former, as thermite burns quickly, and stone can't be ignited by itself. Apparently, it was napalm.
Thats nothing ...
Have you ever thought about what of are those haystack made? Asbest is highly flamable compared to them. laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RutgerF

I expect it's Geek Fire, just look at various flame wars that Geeks will wage that never seem to go out!

Wait, we just came from the Nine Hells, it must be Hellfire! The secret is only Holy Water will put it out!

Link Copied to Clipboard