Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
In my barbarian playthrough I decided to take halsin with me to rid the place of goblins. It all went ok having halsin with you is offset by immediate agro from the goblins, but you know what he did when I defeated the last leader?

[/b]het turned tail and ran for the grove![b] and Tav even said goodbye to him, while being swarmed by a horde of goblins.

You can imagine me having a few choice words for Halsin....

Anyway, to me this was very much out of character for Halsin, I'd expected him to atleast stick around to the point where -that- fight ended. I guess that is my suggestion as well.

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Brave sir Robin ran away...Hmmm...*Wonders if the Emo Tiefling would make a good Bard healer*

A Barbarian would make a good tank in place of a Druid, if they have one.

enthusiast
enthusiast
speaking of Halsin. there is something interesting I found. There is a thread talking about characters' weight, which makes me curious about how heavy Halsin is. and guess what, this big hunky daddy is only 50 kg! a literal ballon!

veteran
veteran
Speaking of weight ...
I wo der if they plan to implement some kind of calculation that will include equipment and inventory ... i mean weight just got upgraded from immersion value to mechanic value in last patch.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by ALexws
speaking of Halsin. there is something interesting I found. There is a thread talking about characters' weight, which makes me curious about how heavy Halsin is. and guess what, this big hunky daddy is only 50 kg! a literal ballon!

If I recall my dialogues correctly, isn't Halsin an elf?

D
addict
addict
D
He may be an elf, but he's a BUFF elf, and definitely should have more that 50 kg mass.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Don Bartenstein
Originally Posted by ALexws

If I recall my dialogues correctly, isn't Halsin an elf?
yes, and he also has chest hair(also the dead drow in the grove inner chamber), which your male elf can't get.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Speaking of weight ...
I wo der if they plan to implement some kind of calculation that will include equipment and inventory ...
I doubt it - that would make you (and enemies) would be unlikely to be ever able to throw any of your units, even if they turned into the cat. Keeping weights depend on size is more intuitive, and won't require player to double check weight of each unit before going for a throw.

veteran
veteran
Intuitive maybe ... but i dont think you need to check anything ...
The game will tell you if your oponent is too heavy to throw and inspecting him doesnt make him any lighter. smile

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 04/03/22 08:41 AM.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
The game will tell you if your oponent is too heavy to throw and inspecting him doesnt make him any lighter. smile
After you commit to the move. It’s a turn based game, you need to be able to make decisions before you make a move. Even seeing a weight would be problematic - it is easier to remember that I can throw goblin without a buff, and human with a buff, rather then trying to remember how strength corresponds to stones, or whatever weight measurement BG3 is using.

veteran
veteran
I never commited to anything ...
Once i tryed to throw something that is too heavy, the game simply told me "Cant throw - Too heavy" or something like that. O_o

But it can easily be resolved by either making too heavy enemies become red when you pick "throw" ...
Or colloring to red those circles that are under their feet. smile

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard