Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
There are some options I think would be cool to see added for story/immersion and to fully be able to Roleplay out your chosen Character alignment.

I think an option to either help find solutions/resurrect or use withers to Help resurrect Mayrina's Husband, Kannon, flaming fist guy or Benryns wife Miri as good alignment options, as just leaving them to their fates is a bit meh if you are trying to play out the role of Folk hero.

I think it would be cool for a side quest to help Omellum if you so choose to procure brains or assist his research in creating an alternative for sustenance and side quests for the society of brilliance for some classes.

Also the option to actually persuade the two brothers in the swamp to allow you to help to save them and if you defeat the hag and the masked individuals have been spared/not killed and the mirror guy is freed rather than the mirror guy just left stuck and the masked folks still enslaved and hostile (even after a conversation with one though idk if this was a bug)

I also think if you've got Friendly status with the Zhentharium's you should also be able to access the underdark elevator.

I know this is still early access but a lot of the "good" options I feel can sometimes be lacking.

Now where's my pet Goblin?
veteran
veteran
A good option I would like to see added is to be able to help Karlach without killing Anders and crew.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Icelyn
A good option I would like to see added is to be able to help Karlach without killing Anders and crew.
Exactly like Anders will tell you if you've talked with the dead man they need a soul to be freed, why can't we just give them a soul coin and save all of them?

Now where's my pet Goblin?
V
journeyman
journeyman
V
I agree, more playstyle options will be better.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by SammieGraceTV
I also think if you've got Friendly status with the Zhentharium's you should also be able to access the underdark elevator.
I hope not. :-/
I dont even know if we can be called "friendly" they are at best "curently not hostile". laugh

Originally Posted by SammieGraceTV
I know this is still early access but a lot of the "good" options I feel can sometimes be lacking.
Not just good options ...

We are also missing option to kill (or kockout w/e) Tiefling childern, so they cant go "tell on us". :-/

We are also missing option to persuate Druids to help with defending the Grove (wich is especialy stupid, when PC is Druid and allready has ben named Faithwarden ... i mean Kagha litteraly said "when you speak the circles will listen" ... and then once Grove is under siege, she attack you on sight. :-/ )

We are also missing option to give proof of Kaghas betrayal directly to Halsin after we help him ...
You know something like "I have saved the adventurer, so Goblins have no way to find Grove location ... and Kagha is preparing THIS ... lets hury to save the Grove, we can allways return here later."
(Would be great if we then get attacked by the gate with FULL strength of goblin army ... meaning mainly all 3 leaders at once.)

By the way i allready started whole topic with options im missin in this game:
So far im not aware of even single one of them being adressed. frown
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=741085#Post741085

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown

Link Copied to Clipboard