Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#811260 09/03/22 06:38 PM
CMK Offline OP
OP Offline
pretty much like the title says... I'd like an in game clock so I don't loose track of time :P

L
addict
addict
L
But then they would HAVE to implement a day/night cycle. The horror!

/s

CMK Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by LukasPrism
But then they would HAVE to implement a day/night cycle. The horror!

/s
No they wouldn't... I mean it might be cool if they did, but all I want is a simple in game clock they is linked to the desktop clock so I don't wind up playing till 2am on accident :P

Last edited by CMK; 09/03/22 11:49 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by CMK
so I don't wind up playing till 2am on accident :P
biggrin

Dez Offline
addict
addict
I... Actually very much approve of this. This game is even better at having me lose track of time than both Civilization AND Xcom... I mean, I am 100% sure I am going to do a PoE-like session again when this game is out. . _ .

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
veteran
veteran
Alarm clock ? Reminder on the phone ? Another unimmersive and very mmorpg thing.

A clock for in game time yes, definitely. Time is written on the journal so I guess it should not be hard to add in somewhere arround the map.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 10/03/22 11:12 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by CMK
a simple in game clock they is linked to the desktop clock so I don't wind up playing till 2am on accident :P
Oh, you mean that clock. Completely agree; Diablo 3 has it, and I can attest to its usefulness.

Link Copied to Clipboard